Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 2 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:08 am

Throwing comlete caution to the wind, Jay, or rather the orb, focuses energy into the lion's arm and fist. He throws a punch towards the sinning ball coming towards him that was Light. He wanted to force the boy into the opposite direction, but the momentum of Light was a lot to handle, the ground cracking and causing a fissure around them. Jay's arm warbles for a moment, and his energy dropped of a bit. "H-HELP....ME...."

He instantly went back int attack mode, throwing his other arm back to claw at Lunar, trying to make her go away. "GRAHGH!" He vicously snarled at the pair of them. Jay was still there....Somewhere....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Lunar wasn't expecting Jay to attack so quickly after Light had just crushed him further into the ground, Light had done that to her once and that was in a bedroom. Although that was as far as Ms Messiah would be able to entertain that thought, for Jay attacked her.

"Wahh!" Lunar yelped out, thankfully though Jay only managed to tear a bit of her purple dress. He got the flower on it though, that was freshly picked and all.

Meanwhile Light was attempting to get himself out from that crater and continue the attack, he wasn't going to tolerate any attacks on his partner. He raised his left arm and slit the wrist of his right arm, shedding his blood onto his right arm as it trickled down. Light's blood now acted as a poison on his sharp hands, he'd attempt to deliver a slash onto the back of Jay to administer it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Jay barely got anything from scratchng Lunar. He held the flower in his hand for a moment, before the energy of the orb absorbed or destroyed rather, the flower. Jay looked back up at Lunar. She was too far too reach, so the lion turns to face Light. The clas flicked ut on his fingers and he runs towards him in the large crater. He was trying to cut Light before he was able to fully finish.

But Jay saw the poision too late. He was cut across the chest, the power behind the cut made him fly back.

"A-AUGHH!!" With the energy surging through him, the poision spread like liquid in a crazy straw. He fell to his knees, hining a bit. "S-STOP....No more." The energy around him faded and dissapeared, and Jay fell n his face. The orb was still in him. How were they going to get it out of him?

Jay groans when the energy faded cmletely. The poision spread through 95% of his body.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:29 pm

"Light what have you done?! We're to take the target in alive! You're forsaking the objective." Lunar shouted as she returned to the ground.

Light merely put his claw into Jay once more, the blood of his now acting as the antidote. "Simmer down, he wasn't gonna be stopped any other way." the ex test subject muttered out. After making sure that Jay was alright Light stood back up.

"Boss? We've taken down the target before he could cause major damage, what's next?" Light said, putting a boot over Jay to keep him down in case he got any ideas.

"Good, bring him to the magic hospital. We've got a special bed with restraints, hopefully he'll be up for some question answering." Mr Carlson said, the rest of the team were already there.

"Understood, Light and Lunar out." Light then kick Jay once in the head to make sure he was out, picking up his body and then slinging it over his shoulder.

"I heard, let's go Light." Lunar said as they performed the summoning art, it was something pretty much everyone in the supernatural government could pull off with the right knowledge.

A short while later Jay would come to in a hospital bed, restrained by magically enchanted chains. Sitting in front of him with the chair turned around would be Ryan Carlson. The leader of team starmage staying silent until Jay spoke to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Jay had not felt anything. Nothing of what Light did to him.

He groans lowly. "Ughhh....My head. My body.." His eyes slowly open. He wasn't sure how long he had been in bed for. Jay tries to move his body but couldn't, as he was restrained. "Chains? What the heck?!" He shouted. He looked around the room, but his eyes fixated on the man at the foot of the bed. Sitting there, looking at him. Jay still had his own energy, but the rb was shut off frm his access.

"Who...Who are you?" Jay asks him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:02 pm

"Ah good you're awake." Mr Carlson said as he emerged from his seat.

Without saying a word he moved to the window and looked outside, turning back to Jay.
"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Ryan Carlson. I work for....the government behind governments. The truth behind the myth if you will, I know who you are Jay Zokaro. You've got quite a sheet about yourself, although I'll admit....pulling ninja shit for 40+ hours is something no normal man can do."

The young man moved to the front of the hospital bed and then leaned on the front bars, looking at Jay square in the eyes. "So....Mind telling me how you were able to pull that off, my cohorts tell me you gave them a bit of a run around. I've seen a lot of strange stuff before, so enlighten me." he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Ryan Carlson. He must be in league with the other two that Jay fought earlier. The lion didn't really wanna hear anything he had to say. To Jay, he sounded just like another bounty hunter out to get him for his bounty. "Heh, you've seemed to have done your research. I was never normal to begin with, mind you. I'm wanted by many more people than you, so take a number." The lin watches the man come to his bed.

" You want me to tell you how I came across that power? See, I got an artifact from a friend, and he told me that it stored a lot of power in it. I guess I didn't quite know what he meant." Jay gave nothing more than that.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:46 pm

"I see...You know I've got an artefact myself. It's a katana that belonged to a demon slayer from the Sengoku era, you think yours has power? The soul of the demon slayer resides inside it, only I can properly wield it's power." Ryan Carlson explained, since Jay had told him right off the bat how he got that power he only figured it polite to tell him of his own.

He then sighed and sat back in the chair "I'll be blunt with you, me and my crew aren't bounty hunters. The fact you have a bounty was of no concern to us, the fact that you were what we call "An anomaly" is what sent us to you."

Mr Carlson went on with "To the public me and my crew operate as a paranormal detective agency, but that's our masquerade. In truth we operate as an elite team of supernatural hunters, we do anything and everything. Search and rescue of people, demolition of structures, location of mystical objects, you name it we do it. We were hired to bring you to asses just what you were, my girlfriend's sorting the red tape as we speak. Because Mr Zokaro...I'd be interested in recruiting you."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 pm

A blade with that srt f poer. Wold Alibaster's blades rival that power? Too bad he was gone. But, Jay was only slightly interested with what Ryan had to say about his sword.

"Of course you guys are bounty hunters is obvious to see that. You look for something. Therefore, you hunt. You do it for someone for some sort of reward I assume. That's the bounty part of it." Jay was a bit angry that they were looking for him because he had a mystical object. "Heh...You want to recruit me, when I culdnt beat two of your team members even with the power of the orb?"

Jay laughted wickedly. " You're kidding right? Why do you want someone like me? Strapped to a bed because he's a danger.....Your turn to enlighten ME now."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 pm

"You want to be like that? Again I stress my group are not bounty hunters, we're more like a spec ops group. Deniable, quick and quiet." Mr Carlson said crossing his legs.

Ryan Carlson then gripped the front bars of the hospital bed and then looked Jay square in the eyes.
"I'm offering you this one chance, do you want to know what'll happen if you don't take this offer? You're going to be taken to a hidden testing facility, and taken apart. After that even I don't know, but I think it's going to be a case of "Check in but don't check out." once they've found what they want they'll just toss to the dirt." he stated bluntly.

"Or, you can take my offer. And attempt to understand what you've got, you're not the first dangerous person I've helped. Why do you think I can lead the pair you encountered?" Ryan Carlson said standing with his arms folded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next