Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 pm

"Fuck all of you, you'll get yours. You have no idea who you are going to war against." Ryan muttered out, he would make sure all three of them were broken. First Mako, then the stupid woman and then the big one. And Damus would be included alongside them in the hall of the vanquished, if he didn't betray them first that is.

He admitted that Stone could move, kinda like him. Just cause they were 6 foot didn't mean they could run. Ryan braced himself, getting himself grounded and ready as best he could. And when he got splashed he winced at the impact, he had done that to others in the past so at least now he knew how it felt. But since Stone was in such close proximity to him Ryan quickly got his hands out, attempting to perform a rake of the eyes and force her back. He was done playing nice.

And just then the crowd started cheering loudly, here came John and Lucy! The pair sprinting into the ring with chairs in tow.

"That's far enough motherfuckers!" Lucy yelled out as she attempted to charge Mako with her chair.

"Hey camera bitch! Focus on this!" John shouted as he charged forward at Devine, if either cut and ran they'd get the chair thrown at their back. Such was the price of cowardance, meanwhile Ryan would keep hold of Stone and attempt to force her out and away from him.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:39 pm

The splash landed. Sort of.

It hit, though Ryan was apparently more ready for it than Stone could have guessed. He tanked it and had enough energy to rake her eyes, making her stagger away while she cried out from the pain. Mako and Devine would have loved to help her out, of course, but they had their own things to deal with.

Sure enough, Ryan's friends came running down to the ring. "Later, bitches!" Mako gave them a wave and ducked out of the ring as they came in and tossed their chairs her way, with Devine close behind and Stone ducking out to the other side of the ring. The three of them made their way into the audience, beating a retreat - for now. Enough damage for one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm

"You alright Ryan?" John said as he made his way over to check on Ryan, who did those bitches think they were? The artist was a personal friend of Ryan's, two guys would take a bullet for the other one.

"Fuckers." Lucy muttered out, she saw what those three looked like. She saw any of them and they were dead, Lucy wasn't about to take shit like that lying down from anybody.

"Lucy...get me a microphone. Now!" Mr Knight said as he took a deep breath and made his way to the ropes, Lucy complied and swiped the ring announcers microphone.

Handing it to her adopted Brother, the young man would poke it a couple of times to make sure it worked. Once he was sure it did Ryan would start talking with "Ow...ow ow ow. Alright Mato or Mako or whatever the fuck your name is, don't go and stay to hear me out. We ain't gonna attack you, not today but someday so just listen. This match has made me realise, it's been a lonnnng time since I had a scrap like that. Brings me back to my indy days, eh Sis when we toured Asia and got into all sorts of fights? And I went and got my noggin busted open, gotta love that a draught of blood. Let's me know I'm human, despite me being the motherfuckin Paragon of Britain!"

He then continued with "But I'm getting off topic, the fact is. You want a war? Fine by me, fine by John and fine by Lucy. We've been kinda floundering till you lot showed up, they say that competition brings out the best in you. So yeah, we the United Kingdom Elite will wage war against the three of you. And it will only be expected that the mighty Union Jack shall prevail in battle against a group of ner do wells, and with that I bid you good evening." Ryan said dropping the mic and making his way out the ring to the entrance ramp.

"So what's the first step Ryan?" John said as the trio made their way out the arena.

"First thing's first, we need to call on allies to our cause. Perhaps Eliza might be willing to help, and I wonder if Ninjette would be interested as well in helping me take Damus down a peg or two." Ryan said to them as they left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6