» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:16 pm

"Che!" Ryan let out as Mako grabbed hold of his hair, again that mane of his was probably worth more than all of her clothes. But Mako was making herself open to be attacked as well, considering that by attacking Ryan had knowledge of her location now. And he was going to make her pay. She wanted to play rough? He could play rough.

Ryan would grab hold of Mako's arm with both hands, using his strength to force her hand off his hair. No doubt losing a few strands of his brilliant hair, but now he had hold of her. And he was going to make good on hurting her.

"Get out here!" he yelled out, yanking on her arm to get her outside. Ryan would then move towards her downed body, delivering a swift kick to her ribcage with his emasculate boot before rushing to get back into the ring.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:35 pm

God damn, he had a lot of hair for a guy. This was why Mako preferred her men bald. Too much of a mess.

She got a nice, good grip on it, her gloves helping to keep the hold tight, but it was an awkward grab through the ropes as she balanced on her good foot, leaning out of the ring. She paid for it, too, getting yanked clean through the ropes with a simple tug, her light weight biting her hard as she went flying for a rough landing.

She crashed hard on her back and rolled forward, needing the barricade to stand back up, expecting Ryan to be on her for a followup...but no, that wasn't happening, he just went back into the ring as the ref started her slow count.

"Really?" She started to hobble back to the step, but didn't get in just yet, wanting to make sure the path was clear first. "Why don't you stay out here for a little bit, play with me around the ring? Can't hang on the outside?

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Mr Knight's kick didn't connect, too bad cause Mako would have needed some new ribs probably. His boots were tough after all, but she'd get hers soon. If he didn't do it karma would. Mako's questions made him smirk as he walked to the middle of the ring, arms folded like a badass. A stoic gaze upon his features.

"Yes really, now get in here or I'll just have a countout victory. And no we're not playing around the ring, get back in the sandbox!" Mr Knight said, chuckling at his own comment. Moving forward as if to attack Mako again, but really he'd just move back again. This was a first for the crowd, Ryan was actually being a troll. Clearly he had no fear in this situation, nope not scared at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44 am

"If you make a joke and you're the only one laughing, take a hint - you're not funny." She drove the point home with a flat expression. If there was anything on the planet more obnoxious than people who laugh at their jokes, she had a hard time imagining it. She was beginning to see why Damus paid so much to deal with this guy. Probably didn't want to have him as competition for being the most smug ass in AFW.

She backed away and took a running start, sliding in the ring. Instead of stopping, though, she pushed up to her feet as fast as she could and made a diving tackle for Ryan's leg, trying to catch him and drag him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm

"I'm laughing at you my dear." Ryan said in response to Mako, in a completely formal voice as well.

When Mako performed her tactic of attempting to tackle Ryan's leg, he kept himself standing up as best he could. He knew she was probably going to try a submission of her own, she certainly wasn't making her herself subtle about it. Although Mr Knight was nearly sent on his arse, he was now somewhat crouching. With one knee on the mat, that knee being the one Mako didn't get hold of.

"You know, I'm gonna go out on a limb here. Did Damus Kirenko send you? You seem like the sort of type he'd hire." Mr Knight said, wrapping his arms around Mako's waist. He had control of his arms, a bit of a mistake on Mako's part. His head resting on her spine as he used his arms to constrict her.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Well, this was awkward. The position they were in, at the moment, not that Ryan had guessed right about Damus. She honestly couldn't have conceivably cared less about that.

Ryan was a squirrely bastard, but at least she was making good progress on getting him down to her level and dealing out the real damage - she was craving a submission to pay him back for that aching pain in her leg. He was grabbing tight, pulling her in for the bearhug and powering down on her back, but she still had her hands free. And she could do all sorts of things with those hands.

"Nobody sends me to do anything, but I am getting some money for doing what I planned to do, anyway." For instance, she could, say, lick her index fingers and dig them into Ryan's ears, letting her nails drill into his ear drums. She had an ear infection once, felt like someone was stabbing her in the skull, and she was willing to bet this would feel about the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 pm

"Mmmmm, at least Damus choose someone more competent than himself." Mr Knight said, he had a real hunch that Damus paid her to take him out. Well he'd just have to sort him out later, maybe hire Ninjette and the pair could wreck the Russian's shit.

Meanwhile he was still busy keeping Mako down, he needed to keep the pace of the fight in his favour. And then Mako went and did something dirty, soon as she did that Mr Knight jerked his head up and away from her arms.
"Aw you dirty little brat! A wet willy?! Really?!" Ryan said, that was it. It was clear Mako needed a good little lesson in manners.

Mr Knight knew just what to do, she was going to be like that then it was time for Ryan to practise his pimp hand. The paragon of Britain pushed down on Mako, hoping to get atop her and onto her back. And then he'd start delivering several harsh spanks to Mako's backside, and considering she was wearing a leather outfit....that was likely to hurt quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:51 pm

That son of a bitch. That dirty sort of a bitch.

The crowd started laughing as she was bent over Ryan's knee and spanked. Spanked, like she was some puny Kawaii wrestlerette. Just for that, just for that, Mako was going to break his thumbs. Fuck subtlety.

She waited until the ref moved around to Ryan's side and her head was out of his sight, then bent down and bit him hard in the ankle, digging her teeth in through his clothes and gnashing at the skin. She pulled hard on him and yanked away from the bite, then jerked to her side and drove her elbow into his back. "Had about enough of you, rich boy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Ryan yelped out in pain, should have figured Mako would try something like that. Fun while it lasted though, plus she needed it. He reckoned there would be a GIF of that sometime in the future, maybe even on youtube. Sure enough after the bite there was a little bit of blood where she left her teeth, tearing off a bit of Ryan's outfit. That was about five grand that outfit was, and that was not getting into his formal attire.

"Tch....had about enough of you since the match started bitch..." Mr Knight muttered as she drove her elbow into his back, but if she thought she could get by with just rough moves like this. Well she must have fallen off her bike one too many times, if there was one think Ryan had in abundance besides cash it was endurance.

Ryan had knowledge of the ground game, but he still knew it wasn't advantageous to be here. Mr Knight wanted to keep it vertical, and go for some slams and toss her around like a ragdoll. So he'd attempt a quick standing up and leaping away from Mako, to try and play the game his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:18 am

"You taste like shit, by the way."

That wasn't a taunt so much as it was a statement of fact - Ryan did taste terrible, at least to her tongue, but biting him got her out of that ridiculous position, so she couldn't complain. If he wanted to waste time doing stupid shit and trying to make her look bad, it was all on him. By the time he realized what she was really about, he'd be on his back, staring up at the roof and wondering what happened.

He backed off, trying to keep his distance, probably - smart, but Mako knew better. She was an inside-fighter, through and through, getting more effective with every step she took to the enemy. She needed that gap closed, fast.

She a hop towards him, reeling back like she was going to throw a punch as his gut - instead, she lurched back the moment her feet hit the floor and shot a low kick into his shin, making sure the point of her boot hit right on target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next