Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:31 pm

"That's probably just cause I'm an acquired taste, like my red wine." Ryan snarked back, it wasn't looking good. But at least he got himself back up, keeping it as vertical as he could would certainly help. Now if only he could start throwing her about, maybe perform one of his signature moves.

Once he saw Mako getting ready to deliver a fist to his gut, Ryan braced himself for it. Tensing his stomach muscles for it. But was hit and taken off guard by her sudden kick, his shin hurting from that kick. "Ghnk!" Ryan grunted out, Mako was creative he'd give her that.

But two could play that game, Mr Knight would grab hold of Mako's leg and then lift her up with his superior size and power. Before coming down, driving her knee down onto his tensed thigh like he was doing an atomic drop. Tossing her away and standing up after it.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Makoto 'Mako' Takeda

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Ryan had fast hands, good reflexes - despite her kick being so low, he still managed to grab hold of her before she could pull away, lifting her up with ease. Mako saw the attack coming, knew it was going to hurt like a bitch, but at the apex of the lift there wasn't anything she could do to stop it. But that didn't mean she couldn't do anything.

She grabbed hold of his hair as she fell and landed on her knee and the pain shot through her leg. Not fun. Not fun at all. But as she fell back, she was taking him with him, grabbing his hair tight and dragging him to the floor with her - he might get her down, but she'd fight him every step of the way and make the process a living hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Ryan was getting kinda sick of that, Mako grabbing onto his beautiful mane. But at least he banged her knee hard, if both her legs were hurting it'd be harder for her to move around. And then he could go for a big power move and deck her the fuck out, then it'd be him in his study. Ice pack on his body and glass of wine in the other.

"Tch, this hair isn't pasta. Stop grabbing it." Ryan said, trying to get Mako's hands away from his hair. Now that he had her downed, he figured it was time to try and spring into action. Mr Knight would attempt to grab hold of Mako's legs and start to get himself back up, he needed to stay taller and keep the fight in his pace. If Ryan managed to scurry up high he'd attempt to turn Mako around, to work on both legs with a boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:52 am

"Can't help grabbing it, your girly hair is all over the goddamn place. Don't ever go to prison, you'll be somebody's bitch in a day."

Now, that was a pleasant, thought. It almost made being locked into a boston crab a little easier to take. Not quite enough to keep it from being excruciating, though. As Ryan put the pressure on her back and bent her in half, Mako pounded on the mat a few times, not tapping, just general frustration. Getting the momentum going on this guy was a lot harder than she'd thought - every time she started to get ahead, she got set back to ground zero. Annoying. As. Fuck.

The ropes were too far away, but that didn't mean she was out of options. Something was close enough. Or someone.

She started to reach out, looking frantic as the referee came in to see if she wanted to tap out. The moment she was close enough, Mako grabbed hold of the ref by the shirt and pulled her forward, making her tumble into Ryan and break them up.

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:07 pm

"Least it's better than yours." Ryan stated in a somewhat smug tone, Mako seemed to have made the mistake of assuming him to be some snooty rich kid. While the rich part was true, the snooty was anything but. Truth was, Mr Knight knew the game of wrestling. He took it seriously, people in the past mistook him to be the rich in dollars and poor in sense. They got their arses handed to them.

Then the ref got tumbled into Ryan, in what Ryan didn't see but the ref certainly did as a clear attempt at cheating.
Mr Knight landed on his belly and rolled to the side, crouching and holding the middle rope.

The ref wasn't too happy with that "Just what the hell kinda stunt you trying to pull?! Do something like that again and I'm DQ-ing your sorry ass." getting right in front of Mako and looking all pissed off.

"Hmph, can't say I'm surprised. Getting desperate?" Ryan said as he stood up, cracking his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 pm

The referee didn't like it. Of course she didn't like it. But it worked, and that was the important thing. She wasn't here to make the refs happy, or the crowd happy, or sell tickets, or any of that bullshit. She wasn't even really there to win - she was here to kick Ryan's ass. And it was about time she started on that.

Mako pushed the referee back and moved in, grabbing Ryan's arm from behind and pulling them back off the ropes. She brought her foot up and planted the boot down hard into Ryan's back, stretching him out as far as she could get him. "Let me hear that squeal, bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Ryan was about to turn around and start working on Mako, bring the bitch down and then celebrate. But it seemed she had other ideas, stretching his arm and trapping him in the ropes. Attempting to yank him like a piece of British taffy, he gritted his teeth. Getting your body stretched around hurt anyone, even if you were the paragon of Britain.

"Ghnn...if you're trying to make me beg, you'll be sadly disappointed...." Ryan said, his hands turning into fists. The pain was quite present, but that only pushed Ryan to get out the hold faster. He knew Mako was attempting to weaken and wear him down, so that he'd be less able to perform power based moves and knock the biker around.

The toned arms of Mr Knight grew tight, he would attempt to use his upper body strength to move his arms to a more normal position. While at the same time simply placing one foot on the bottom rope, thankfully Mako didn't seem to have the foresight to attempt to move Mr Knight from the ropes. Making this all to easy for Ryan to deal with, now he just had to ride out the storm as the ref girl saw Ryan's rope break with his foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:53 pm

"Nope, don't want you to beg." She wrenched the hold, stretched her leg a little further, pulled back a bit harder. "That would mean you'd be talking more, and I'm getting more than a little sick of that."

She had him a good, solid hold, which of course meant that something was going to happen to ruin it. In this case, she was far too close to the ropes, underestimating Ryan's height. The referee started the count and Mako waited until she reached three before letting Ryan go, dropping his arms to the side. But that didn't mean she was done.

As soon as those arms fell, she reached over and grabbed him by the ears, locking her mitts tight on both of them and pulling his head down as her leg went up. Her knee went straight for the back of his skull, looking to give him one hell of a wakeup call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Before Ryan could carry on and attempt to change the situation to one more beneficial to him, but Mako just wouldn't quit. She drove her knee right onto the back of his head, could have damm near put him into a state of paralysis.

Oh he'd have to make her pay, he hadn't really hated anyone quite as much as this woman. Except for maybe Alibaster, and he was long gone. Least now Ryan had someone knew to rip on and not feel bad about doing it.

"Guah!" Ryan grunted out, his body turning to lie on the mat belly first. He was stunned for the time being, his eyes half shut. His hands balled into fists, a snarl on his features as his head was rocked. But if Mako thought that the paragon of Britain would be rendered defeated solely based on that shot, well she was dead wrong. Mr Knight was a fighter till the bitter end.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:34 am

Mako was suddenly feeling lucky - her first match, and she'd just gotten to use her dirt signature move, the Skull Breaker, unleashing the beast on the back of Ryan's head. What was more, fortune smiled on her and put Ryan on his stomach, prime position for the next one - Facebreaker.

"Should have stayed on your own damn island, pretty boy." She got behind and readied herself for the dash. "This one belongs to me."

She took a running start and barreled over his body from the legs up, making sure to step on his head as she ran to mash his delicate feature into the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next