Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Kendra Williams

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Kendra Williams - Page 5 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Kendra Williams

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 am

Sometimes guys and girls (Who both happened to be straight) could create misunderstanding situations when it came down to having to tightly roll around and grapple with one another. Right now Clyde was creating something similar it seemed! This might be the end of a thus far wholesome match!

Clyde was trying to hold onto Kendra, it didn't strike his attention that his tired breathing and... Closeness... would cause her to react in such a way! Oh the humanity! "W-Whatya talkin'...Oh... It ain't like I meant to! Is wreslt-Mnn! Uhn! Uhn!" Clyde began to protest as he drug Kendra to her feet, only to catch a few elbows in his ribs that caused Clyde to tense up, releasing Kendra as he staggered back holding his side.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Kendra Williams - Page 5 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Kendra Williams

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:17 am

Kendra hammered away at Clyde's side, and she managed to get him to let her go. In a rage, she turned to him when he staggered back, fists at her sides and cheeks still tomato red. He rha some nerve! Yes, this was wrestling, and accidents happen. But that was just... he could have been more carful!

"Ya... ya couldn't just watch what ya were doin'?" The cowgirl lifted her fists and began a slow advance on her bold opponent. "We haven't even been on one date! So keep yer fellah to yerself!" With that, Kendra threw one hard, wild haymaker straight toward Clyde's head, fully intent on taking his head off his shoulder's if it was possible. She knew it wasn't, but damn it, she wanted to try!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:30 am

"Aw hell..." Kendra looked pissed. Real pissed. Kind of cute though. The way her face was all red, but pissed nonetheless! Had to be extra careful when that happened...

"I wasn't exactly watchin..." He mutteed with a slight nod. Yeah she got him there and he started to backup while she advanced and layed it on him about how they havent even gone on a date and that... He needed to keep his... wait, what?

"Aw man did you feel that!?" Clyde exclaimed in a slight panic before Kendra just swung with the intent to kill! Clyde's eyes shot wide and he leaned back hard, weaving Kendra's hasty haymaker at the last second, her taped fist going right in front of his nose as Clyde leaned back before throwing out his hand suddenly, trying to pop Kendra in the cheek with a quick jab.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:44 am

Kendra huffed at Clyde when he came out with his lame excuse. Wasn't looking? He should have been looking! She was a lady! And a southern boy like Clyde should know that you treat a lady with the utmost respect! You know... aside from trying to over power her and take a victory in this match.

Not willing to hear more of his excuses, she swung a haymaker toward Clyde's skull. But of course, Clyde's luck took hold yet again. He weaved away just in time, narrowly avoiding her wild fist. The down side to a haymaker? She was wide open to counterattack. And Clyde took advantage, connecting a quick jab to Kendra's cheek.

'Gh..." Kendra stagger back, rubbing the back of her tapped up hand across her reddened cheek. "Ya... ya jerk..." Kendra muttered, glaring hard at Clyde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:05 am

"Sorry! A fights a fight though!" Clyde exclaimed after popping Kendra in the cheek, but clearly negotiating was out the window with this chick. So he popped her, the only thing that came to his mind when a cannon like Kendra was swinging him and trying to take his block off.

"I'll make it up ta' ya' later." He stated quickly before he rushed her, trying to slip behind her and wrap his arms around her neck, raising his thigh and putting it agianst her side and over her thigh, from there Clyde would try to pull Kendra to the side, bending her body over his leg to apply a Abdominal stretch!

"Now be a good girl and tap for me." He muttered smugly to her before pulling her down harder.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:27 am

Normally, Kendra could have easily block a jab like that. But she had lost her cool. She was so focused on just cleaning his clock that she forgot to think about her next move. Clyde may be a clutz, but even he was smart enough to dodge a hastily thrown haymaker.

"Make it up to me..." Kendra repeated, letting out a snort as she watched Clyde come at her yet again. This time, instead of charging her, he maneuvered behind her, starting to lock her into an abdominal stretch. Kendra struggled, trying to keep him from really locking it in. But Clyde, being the stronger of the two of them, managed to lock her completely into the hold. "Ahhhhh!" Kendra cried, still struggling as best she could as he stretched her out over his knee.

"Ah... in yer dreams!" Kendra replied when the cowboy told her to submit. No way. There was no way she was going to submit. Not while she had one free arm. Kendra balled her fist up tight and threw fast and hard punches at his thigh. She gave another cry as Clyde stretched her even harder, but she wasn't going to give in, and she wasn't going to stop punching him until he let her go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:48 am

"Fine! I'll just make ya tap!" Clyde exclaimed as he wrenched harder on Kendra's body, trying to get her to tap to his submission move, a hold that was taught to him by Zero Kotobuki, a former Wrestle Angel. Good times, now he was applying that training to good use against a foe who could pack quite the punch and was quick about it too.

But she was feisty and wasn't keen on taking the whole as she started to pound her taped fists into his thigh! "A-Ah! Ow!" Clyde winced as his leg was repeatedly pounded over and over and over. At first he endured it, gritting his teeth as he took the blows, but after a while, his leg started to shake from taking the hits repeatedly, prompting him to break the hold and shove her away.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 am

As much as she fought it, Clyde's hold was starting to get to the cowgirl. Her side and back were on fire, and if Clyde didn't let her go soon, she was afraid she'd be forced to tap to get out of the hold. For someone who seemed to have very little technical skill, he sure knew how to make this hold hurt. He must have had some kind of training.

Thankfully, her punches were enough to give Clyde enough reason to let her go, shocking her away as she did. Kendra staggered, almost falling down to the mat, only staying up because she caught the ropes. "Alright... ya got more skill than I thought," Kendra said, sucking in a hard breath as she nursed her middle. She wanted so bad to take a moment to let the pain subside some more, but every time she gave Clyde a chance to fight back, she regretted it. So she had to make the next move.

Using the ropes to her advantage, Kendra pushed herself against them, using them to lung forward at Clyde, leaping at him with her arm outstretched, trying to nail him with a flying clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:51 am

"Heh." Clyde smirked at Kendra's comment, shaking his leg following the repeated strikes she gave it. "So ya' got me a few times at the start of the match. You're good, missy. But don't think I'm some fool in tights. That's gon get ya pinned 1-2-3." He muttered with a wide grin. "I'll take the compliment though..." He added before Clyde rushed Kendra instead, trying to clothesline her!

What he didn't count on was Kendra to do the same... And use the ropes to her advantage. With the ropes, Kendra was running faster than Clyde who broke into a sprint and when they got close, the cowgirl leaped up and beat Clyde to the punch, forearm catching him right in the throat.

"Uugh!" Clyde exclaimed, knocked right off his feet with his legs shooting in the air, hitting the mat with a heavy flop before he turned on his side, nursing his neck as he shook his dizzied head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Kendra grinned a bit after Clyde claimed he'd manage to pick up a win on her. He was dreaming if he thought she was just gonna lay there and let him pin her. No ammount of punishment was going to get her to quit though. No way in hell. She had been put through a whole lot worse than this and come out a winner. "We'll see who gets the 1-2-3, darlin'." she muttered.

Launching herself at Clyde, Kendra landed a hard flying clothesline on Clyde, sending him almost flipping backwards and down hard onto the mat. Falling to the mat next to him, the cowgirl glanced over at Clyde. Now was as good a chance as any she figured. So without wasting another moment, she grabbed him and tried to roll him onto his back, Laying her chest over his and hooking a leg. Hopefully that clotheslines had done the trick.

"One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next