Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:25 am

Lorenza was right, the place was a mess, and Lydia would need a few hours to clean up before her employees came in. This was most distinctly not the sort of thing she wanted to explain to them. Ever.

Still, though...time was pressing, but not so pressing that she couldn't squeeze in certain things. "I do need to do all that, yes." She walked a few steps after Lorenza, chewing away on her lip. "But I seem to recall owing you a tattoo, as well. If you're still interested, I could make that happen."

"And you're quite remarkable yourself, Colleen..." Hm. Damn. Carmen knew she was forgetting. "Did you ever say what your last name was? I don't think you did." God, she hoped her memory wasn't that bad. She was curious, but the stall had another purpose - the idea of Colleen's reward was just too good to pass up. They were both going to leave this room quite satisfied, she decided.

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:44 am

Lydia brought up the tattoo which she still owed Lorenza. The boxer smiled ruefully, but shook her head. “Oh, you know I want to get it, mi amiga, but I’️ve got a problem.” With her free hand, she would lift up her Chivas Tijuana jersey to show Lydia the welts on her back that were left by Nariko’️s nails. “It’️s no good to get a tattoo with these scratches. I’️ll wait a few days, let them heal…and then maybe we can talk about that tattoo again, eh? I really do love your idea…”

She would wink to Lydia as she dragged Nariko outside, down the alley behind the building and towards the dumpster. Lorenza lifted up the lid and was immediately hit by the powerful stench which filled her nostrils, even though the bin was almost empty. This rotting pit of stink was exactly where Nariko belonged. “Maybe this’️ll teach you not to be an asshole, huh, bitch?” Lorenza hissed to the unconscious Japanese woman, as she would bend down and get both her arms under Nariko’️s armpits, trying to hoist the big intruder up into the dumpster.

Meanwhile, Colleen was still balancing on a knife’️s edge, seconds away from cumming, but managing to keep herself from going over that edge so long as her host was not actively pleasuring her. Carmen was taking her sweet time about it, too, becoming distracted with trivial things such as Colleen’️s surname. Colleen wondered whether she was doing it on purpose.

“My last name?” Colleen repeated. “It’️s…Murray. Colleen Murray. I think it’️s sexier if we just use my first name, though…Murray doesn’️t roll off the tongue the way Rodriguez does.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 am

Lydia sighed and nodded, kicking herself for not making sure Nariko gave up her key. Lorenza had a point - as much she wanted, even needed work on that lovely skin, it would have to wait until the canvas was fully healed. A shame, but unavoidable. She could live with it, albeit reluctantly - and in a weird way, maybe it was for the best. A week would do wonders for her anticipation. Oh, the dreams she would have.

"Watch out for the rats." She let Lorenza go with a frilly wave and skipped back inside, grabbing a broom and starting to sweep up. Considering how short a time they'd fought, the damage was impressive. Papers were everywhere, a file cabinent had gotten knocked over, there was a huge dent in one of her walls, and her desk had a along the middle that appeared sadly unfixable.

"Murray. Miurray." Carmen tried to put some Latin edge on it, but Colleen was right, it didn't flow off the tongue well. Not terribly many Murrays in Puerto Rico. "You have a point, there."

She went back to work and dove in deep with her tongue, practically making out with Colleen's pussy as if it could kiss her back. Her tongue rolled around the inside like the wings of a butterfly, battering the sides, but, of course, it was all in vain. "I think you win." She gaze her a long lick over the slit to emphasize. "You've earned your reward. But let me get my own, first."

She couldn't just leave her hanging on the edge, not like this. It would be criminal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 am

Lorenza would dream about the tattoo as well. Lydia’️s idea—a lovely angel being ravished by an equally beautiful demon—was seared into Lorenza’️s mind. She would dream about the angel and the demon, and what the two of them would do to each other in bed. Adversarial, yet erotic. A very, very sexy vision. The session required to have Lydia apply such a tattoo would be incredibly lengthy, taking up an entire day, at least. But it would be worth it. Oh, it would be worth it.

Lorenza hoisted Nariko up and tossed her unceremoniously into the dumpster. She looked down at the bloodied, defeated Japanese woman, smirking just a little. “Fucking bitch,” Lorenza hissed. She looked up to the lid of the dumpster, considering whether or not to shut it on the intruder. Ultimately, she decided to be merciful and leave it open. Closing it could drive the bitch completely insane when she woke up, and, since the dumpster was only a block away from the Rusty Needle, that would potentially drive her to attempt a more reckless attack.

Colleen listened to Carmen struggling with her last name, and smiled ruefully, giving a slow nod. “Yeah…it doesn’️t have that sexy punch that your name does. Carmen Rodriguez. Mmm,” Colleen said.

She had almost begun to cool down, but then, Carmen’️s tongue invaded her pussy again, and Colleen wailed in ecstasy as her arousal began to grow again. She was thrown towards the cliff, coming closer and closer…but then, she heard Carmen say something. She had won. Had it really been five minutes? Even if it had, she had only won because Carmen had humored her…

But, before she could have her reward, Carmen drew her tongue across her pussy one last time. That was enough to send Colleen over the edge, and she cried out as she came, sinking to her knees as she did.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Back inside, Lydia took a small break from the cleaning to fish out a first-aid kit, laying it out on the battered table and getting a few things ready. She was hardly a nurse, but first-aid was something she specialized in, a skill that came in handy many times in her profession. Lorenza was a strong fighter, but all the same, she wasn't invincible, and at the very least she would need to take care of those cuts on the arm. Nasty business.

While she waited for Lorenza to come back, she picked up her grandmother's lamp and started to look over it - an ugly thing, really, designed to look like a palm tree with a monkey under it, and poorly made, like something you would find at a yard sale at the lowest price possible. Still, a gift was a gift, and this one was broken in half.

She looked up and turned Lorenza's way as she came in, nodding towards the desk. "Let me have a look at that arm, just for a second."

Carmen kicked herself for not having a recorder ready. She should have known the sound of Colleen coming would be music to her ears and saved it for future reverence, something to listen to on a lonely night.

She moved up quickly as Colleen sagged and undid the shackles, not wanting to strain her shoulders and cause damage. She grabbed the lighter woman before she could fall flat and eased her down the floor, letting her gently lay.

Carmen walked to the side and sat in a chair against the wall, leaving her date to lie there and catch her breath for a minute. Two minutes. Three. Let the tension build to a fever pitch.

"Your reward is over here." Carmen spread her leg and leaned back, her toes curling up at the mere thought of what was about to happen. "Come and get it. On your knees."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Lorenza reentered the Rusty Needle with little pomp or circumstance. She was irritated after her brief scrap with Nariko, and she was starting to feel pretty tired, too. Her first instinct when Lydia offered to take a look at her cut-up arm was to turn the tattoo artist down, and tell her that everything was fine. But Lorenza didn’️t want Lydia to get the wrong impression, that Lorenza was shunning her generosity. “Fine,” Lorenza sighed, sitting down and holding the arm out for Lydia to inspect.

Colleen’️s legs came out from under her. She felt Carmen unshackle her, and then lower her gently down onto the floor. And that was where Colleen remained for one, two, three minutes, as her breath slowly stabilized, she regained feeling in her limbs, and her thoughts were unscrambled. Just as she felt she had fully recovered from her orgasm, she heard Carmen calling her from the shadows.

“Yes,” Colleen whispered in reply, getting up onto her hands and knees and slowly beginning to crawl in the direction of Carmen’️s voice. She would keep crawling straight forward until she found her mistress.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:11 am

Lydia smiled and went to work, just happy that she could do something for Lorenza after that little scrape. It was nothing the boxer could handle, but all the same, she went above and beyond for some she had just met. In fact, Lorenza was the first woman Lydia had been with who she could even imagine doing something so cool.

"Thank you." She rubbed some neosporin over the cuts, cleaning them up and getting out some grime. "A queen has to take are of her loyal subjects, after all."

Carmen saw Colleen crawl through the darkness, honing in on her position. Just to make it easier and arrousing, Carmen moaned louder and louder as she came closer, letting the anticipation pouring through her body come out in some, small way. When her little submissive was close enough, Carmen opens her legs and crossed her ankles behind Collen's and starting to pull her legs in, tugging her forward and keeping her locked.

"Warmer. Warmer..."

She pulled Colleen, brought her face close her pussy, so close she could feel the heat radiating. She squeezed her legs, once more making sure not to do it enough to hurt. This was all about control, and she just needed to remind Colleen how much power she had to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

Lorenza let Lydia go to work, rubbing some Neosporin on the wounds, making Lorenza wince just a little. She would smile and watch Lydia work, thankful for the help that the tattoo artist was giving her. Lydia was a great person. Lorenza hadn’️t been even this close to someone in four, maybe five years.

“Gracias, mi reina,” Lorenza replied softly.

Colleen crawled like an animal across the floor of the weight room, in the direction of Carmen’️s voice. She might have ended up slightly off-target, if not for the moaning, which began while Colleen was still in almost the dead center of the room, and which did not stop until Colleen was close enough to see the vague outline of Carmen’️s legs, and smell the boxer’️s sweet pussy. Colleen gasped as her host wrapped her legs around her body, pulling her close. Colleen’️s face pressed against Carmen’️s crotch, and the light-haired submissive moaned loudly and appreciatively. “Mmmmmoouh…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Carmen let out a sharp gasp as Colleen moaned, sending sweet vibrations all throughout her hips, and she shivered at the contact. She'd never done anything quite like this before - never could find a woman willing to go like this, oftentime was too afraid to even ask, not wanting to scare away the precious few good things that came her way. But in Colleen she had found something rare and precious, and she intended to hold onto it as long as possible.

She ran head through Colleen's hair, twirling the strands around her fingers, and gave her another light squeeze with her thighs, massaging her neck. "Lick." She spoke it breathlessly, almost as if there was an unspoken 'please' in there. Almost pleading. She didn't want Colleen to do it, she needed it, on a level that she'd never experienced before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Colleen was frozen for a few moments, as all she did was breathe in, and breathe out. Breathe in the delicious, intoxicating scent of Carmen’️s womanhood, breathing out hot breath which washed over Carmen’️s sex, in short puffs. She felt Carmen’️s hands running through her hair, pulling gently on the dirty blonde curls. She felt Carmen’️s thighs squeezing her, pulling her closer, putting her face in even closer, even more intimate contact with the Puerto Rican’️s sex.

Colleen was trapped, but she had no desire and made no effort to escape. She would hear Carmen’️s command, and would note the slight hint of pleading in the word. She would not disappoint her host, her mistress for the night.

“As you wish…” she would murmur in reply, before pressing her face tightly against Carmen’️s lower lips, inhaling deeply one more time. She opened her mouth, and let her tongue press gently against the Latin woman’️s labia. She stroked them gently, once, then twice, going slowly to savor the moment.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next