Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Carmen didn't even try to hold her arousal in. This was her workout room, after all. Not totally soundproof, but as close as you could get to it with an inner city apartment. The neighbors wouldn't hear, and her brother was miles away. And, the more she thought about it, the more she realized she wouldn't have cared even if they weren't. This was her night, her moment, and nobody would dampen it.

She let her head roll back as Colleen went to work, enjoying the exquisite. She'd done this before. Quite a few times, Carmen reckoned. Either that or she'd dreamed of, and Carmen was going to be the focus of her fantasy coming to life, the instrument of her dreams.

"Yes." She closed her and breathed out in a long, dry gasp, as her juices started to flow into Colleen's mouth. She was close, now, and her legs started to lose their power, dragging over Colleen's slender shoulders. She rubbed her bare foot along Colleen's back, slipping along the sweat as grazed, back and forth.

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:36 am

Colleen wanted to know that Carmen was enjoying the oral stimulation. She couldn’️t see the boxer’️s body language—the way her head rolled back, or the look on her face—but she could hear the panting, ragged breaths that Carmen took as her lower lips were gently lapped by Colleen’️s tongue, and she could hear the moans which Carmen made no attempt at hiding. Colleen’️s lips curled upwards into a satisfied smile, and she began to lick Carmen’️s labia with a little more urgency.

Just licking was not enough, however. She tasted the juices in her mouth, and smelled the arousal in Carmen’️s sex, and she knew that the Puerto Rican woman was close to cumming. It was time to take her over the edge in a spectacular. Colleen would take a deep breath, then plunge her tongue deep inside of Carmen’️s sex, swirling the flexible organ around in Carmen’️s juices, trying to find her clit to make this orgasm a truly spectacular one.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:36 am

Spectacular. Espectacular. That was about the right word for it.

Colleen slammed into her like a Sunday punch, and the effect was pretty much the same. Carmen head fell back, her legs quivered and her body shivered, her toes curled as the euphoria swept through her, muscles tensed to the point of strain...and she came. Her orgasm flowed free and fast, pouring as her body sagged, like air was being released along with it. She didn't scream so much as she roared, a deep, rumbling climax that faded out as she descended from the high.

Her hands fell on the armrests as her body went limp, looking down at Colleen with half-lidded eyes. "Incredible." She reached a lazy hand over and stroked Colleen's face. "Absolutely incredible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:37 am

It didn’️t take very long for Colleen to make Carmen cum. She felt the way Carmen’️s body trembled as she plunged her tongue inside of the boxer’️s sex, stroking the sensitive insides of the Puerto Rican woman, poking at her clit as she came close to orgasming. When the orgasm finally did arrive, Colleen almost drowned in the wave of delicious pussy juices which washed over her face. She swallowed as much of the sweet nectar as she could, licking her lips hungrily as she would slowly pull her head away from Carmen’️s sex, feeling herself no longer held so tightly by Carmen’️s legs. The limbs were now draped limply over her shoulders.

She smiled warmly as Carmen complimented her, and stroked her face. “Thank you,” Colleen replied, gazing up into Carmen’️s eyes, barely visible in the dark, wondering what the two of them would do next. “I’️m so happy that it was good for you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:52 am

If Carmen had ever been more sexually satisfied, she couldn't remember when. As good as Kurohime had been, Colleen was just that much better - she didn't like to compare lovers, but she was more energetic, more eager, more enthusiastic, more erotic. She felt like they could just stay in this room forever, enjoying themselves for years on end, and it would be worthwhile way to spend her days. A wonderful, endless dream.

She enjoyed the moment for a good minute, before she looked down and met her gaze, those dark eyes piercing through the shadow. She spread her legs and slid down, pushing the chair away as she knelt in front of Colleen. Without a word, she pulled her in for a smoldering kiss, pure passion as her lips enveloped those of the smaller woman. tasting her own arousal on Colleen's lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:35 am

Colleen would be patient, shifting her weight back on her haunches and sitting there. She waited for Carmen to recover from what had obviously been a very intense orgasm. The fact that her host and mistress took so long to recover from the cunnilingus which Colleen had administered made the American girl smile proudly to herself. She was glad to know she had what it took to make a bombshell like Carmen scream out in pure ecstasy.

She would remain still as Carmen slid down off the chair and onto the floor herself. When Carmen leaned in to kiss, Colleen would lean forward as well, letting Carmen’️s hands guide her head in as their lips met, the sweet taste of Carmen’️s sex now being shared between them, as well as the taste of Colleen’️s own juices, which had been smeared across Carmen’️s lips. The mingling of their respective flavors made them even more potent, even more intoxicating.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Carmen pulled away, eventually - slowly, reluctantly, running her hands underneath Colleen's chin and lifting her face up so their gazes could stay locked. She pressed their foreheads together and smiled, just enjoying the feel of her skin. Soft and welcoming.

"I want to spend the night with you." She spoke with a listless, wanting tone, holding none of the wanting in her voice back. "You were amazing, and I'd love to just stay with you. Just the whole night. Over and over again." Carmen ran her fingers down Colleen's neck, touching as she could touch as she brought them down to the smaller woman's shoulder. The heat from their bodies, so close that drops from Carmen's pulsing sex ran down Colleen's stomach.

"But I do have to meet up with my friend before long. So." She inched forward, nuzzling against Colleen as she brought her lips the American's ear and licked around the earlobe. "I don't want this to be the last time we meet. Do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Colleen, as she had been all night, let Carmen guide her, let Carmen take the lead. She smiled at Carmen as the boxer’️s lips parted from hers, and purred softly as their foreheads pressed together. She listened to Carmen’️s husky, incredibly alluring voice, understanding what she said, and also feeling as if she understood every emotion which fed into the words, and everything which floated inside Carmen’️s brain. She felt very connected to the boxer.

“I don’️t want this to be the last time that we meet, either,” Colleen replied, agreeing with Carmen. “I’️d be happy to come over whenever I can, and whenever you have the time to host me…my job does keep me busy, and I’️m not always in Tokyo, but I spend enough time here in this city that we should never have to be separated from each other for very long…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:04 am

"Fair enough." More than fair, really. Asking a woman like Colleen to give her the time of day would have seemed insane an hour or so ago, but now? Now she felt empowered. Stronger. In control, in a way that rarely happened to her outside of the ring. Just knowing that a woman like Colleen was out there, longing for, wanting her, made Carmen spine tingle. Something to think about on those lonely nights.

Carmen gave her one, final nuzzlxe before standing up, taking Colleen's hand and leading her back to the door, careful to keep her away from the equipment. "Just so you know - I am with the AFW, and you know how hot these can get in there. I'm in Tension, so things are pretty professional with my opponents, but all the same...I can't promise things won't happen, and I won't be mad at you for anything like that, either. Right now, I'm just trying to be happy, and I'm glad we can be happy together." She gave Colleen's hand a loving squeeze. "Is that all right with you?"

"

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 am

Colleen was still tingling from her all-too-brief session with Carmen as the Puerto Rican woman lifted her up and led her back over to the door. A large part of Colleen wanted to stay and spend the night with Carmen, to let the boxer do whatever she would for as long as she wanted. But perhaps it was better for them to cut this night short. Colleen had to go into work the next morning, and needed to get some sleep. And, besides, the anticipation of her next meeting with Carmen would be all the greater.

When Carmen mentioned how she was in AFW, Colleen nodded. That made a lot of sense. She never watched Tension, obviously, but she figured that even in that part of the league the women must be quite the remarkable specimens. Carmen was the perfect example. “Right. Well, I don’️t expect anything will happen over there, huh?” Colleen said, laughing. She figured that Carmen would have some female opponents as well, and things there could get heated. “But, yes, it’️s all alright with me, if things like that happen. We’️re not exclusive yet. But I do want to see you again. And again. And again…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next