Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Carmen nodded, glad they could come to an understanding. The exact last thing she wanted to do was put any stress on Colleen. Mental stress, anyway.

Carmen put her clothes back on and parted ways with Colleen, letting her get back to her life and sending her off with the requisite to-go box. A woman like that would have places to be in the morning, she didn't want to slow her down. Besides, Carmen had one last thing she wanted to do before the night was up.

She dialed Lorenza and sent her a message.

got something to show you. meet me, here

She sent the message off along with some coordinates, then shuffled back into her clothes and took a short walk, enjoying the night air as she made her way through the streets. It was late. Too late to be out walking, really. But Carmen was moving through a much less populated area of town, a place that had fallen into disarray, and was long overdue for some renovation. She could handle muggers, but she doubted she would meet any. Or anyone, for that matter. The area was empty, that was the whole point.

After about thirty minutes, she finally reached her destination - a large, rundown gym that had seen far better days. Makounouchi Gym, they'd called it - Carmen had never been when it was up and running, but she'd heard about it. One of the more prestigious boxing gyms in Japan, maybe even the most. A rare place in a land that still hadn't fully embraced boxing. Closed down for years. Perfect.

She moved over to the front and started to give the chained lock on the front entrance a few hard kicks while she waited for Lorenza to show up. The stupid thing was rusted all to hell, wouldn't take too much.

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:29 pm

As she closed the door to Carmen’️s apartment behind her, Colleen spent several long seconds staring at it, her hand slowly drifting away from the doorknob. Eventually, though, she would smile and go on her way, carrying with her the to-go box full of food which Carmen had given her. As reluctant as Colleen was to leave when their rendezvous felt so…unfinished, she knew that they both had things to do. Carmen had a friend to meet up with. She herself had work in the morning. She didn’️t have any regrets as she went on her way. They would see each other again, very soon.

Lorenza had left the Rusty Needle some five minutes earlier, after having been patched up by Lydia and thanking the tattoo artist with a goodbye kiss. She loitered out on the sidewalk for a few minutes, walking slowly in one direction, waiting to hear from Carmen. The Puerto Rican had said that they would meet up later, although Lorenza didn’️t know how late “late” was.

Then, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She whipped it out and read the message from Carmen. She wanted to meet…somewhere. Lorenza wasn’️t quite sure where the coordinates led. She would follow them, however, plugging them into her map app and then moving in that direction.

She replied to Carmen:

On my way

She arrived three or four minutes after Carmen did, and saw her Hermana kicking at the locked gate to what appeared to be an abandoned gym. Lorenza smiled, walking up behind Carmen silently, watching the woman trying to break the frustrating lock. When Lorenza was just a couple of feet behind Carmen, she would throw her arms forward and try to wrap them around Carmen’️s upper body tightly, almost violently. “Give me your money and drop your pants, chica,” she said, in her best imitation of a street thug, following it up with a devilish snicker.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Carmen was working on the lock, close to breaking it clean off with just a few more kicks, working up a sweat and being damned glad that she'd switched to boots instead of the sandals she'd started the night out with. She was tired, that didn't help things, and it really didn't help that she was a bit worried about breaking the law.

She was so wrapped up in the moment that she didn't even noticed the a certain other Latina boxer sneaking up behind, wrapping her arms around her and squeezing her tight. She shrieked and started to struggle wildly until she recognized the familiar feel of Lorenza's body - she'd been clenched against those muscles enough to recognize them, even from behind. And her little laugh confirmed it.

Carmen sighed, sagging in Lorenza's grasp and shaking her head. "How the hell are you older than me?" She wiggled her butt into Lorenza, a little playful stimulation as she let her head fall back on her fellow boxer's shoulder, far enough to look at her face-to-face. "Thanks for coming, party girl. How'd it go with the Tattooed Lady?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Lorenza enjoyed Carmen’️s surprised reaction, but the Puerto Rican boxer only took a second or two to figure out who it was who had captured her from behind. Lorenza snorted as Carmen teased her, and wouldn’️t let go as Carmen thrust her butt back and rubbed up against Lorenza’️s lower body. It felt good. After Nariko’️s intrusion had cut her night with Lydia short, Lorenza had been a little bummed. Meeting up with Carmen again was picking her right back up, however.

She relaxed her grip on her fellow boxer as Carmen leaned back on her shoulder. They could see each other’️s faces, now, and were close enough that Lorenza could feel Carmen’️s breath on her face. On a cool night like this one, those warm puffs of air were very pleasant.

“Oh, it was alright…” she began, as she let her arms fall away from Carmen and back down to her sides. Then, she grinned widely. “I’️m kidding. It was better than alright. Lydia is fantastic. It was really exciting to get back to…uh, business.” She laughed again. “And you, hermana? How was the little señorita I picked out for you?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:40 am

"Oh, she didn't mind the cobwebs down there? Good for you." Carmen teased, but she was genuinely glad Lorenza had a good time - after everything they'd gone through and were going to go through soon, they both deserved the leisure. She'd started out the night full of fun, but she seemed even looser, now. Carmen could tell the difference. Her hermana was practically glowing.

"And the señorita was fine like cherry wine." Carmen slid away from Lorenza and looked around for a blunt instrument - a little glancing around and she found what looked like it might have been the handle bar to a bicycle once upon a time. Perfect. "We had a real good time, did some stuff with chains and sensory play. Kinky fun, could teach you a few things."

She smashed the bar into the lock and broke it apart, letting it clatter to the floor in pieces. "Finally." Carmen sighed, tossing the bar away and moving to unravel the chain from the door. "Want to show you something. Watch your step in here, pretty dark."

She yanked all the chains away and kicked the door open, stepping into the darkness and coughing a bit - dusty, in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 am

“Oh, like you get so much action, mi hermana,” Lorenza retorted, slugging Carmen playfully on the shoulder as the Puerto Rican mocked her. She wasn’️t actually angry, of course, and she was glad that Carmen had enjoyed her night with the spicy little hottie whom Lorenza had picked out for her. The way Carmen played with her new little friend sounded kinky, too. Very exciting.

“You could teach me a few things, huh?” Lorenza said, smiling goofily at her friend and rival as Carmen went to search for some sort of tool. “Is that an invitation? You know I’️d love to, but you’️d better be ready to be the one in chains, because I don’️t play the submissive.”

She would watch Carmen working on the lock with interest, and, when Carmen finally managed to break it and open up the door, Lorenza would follow her inside, coughing lightly as the dust swirled around them. It was dark inside, and it was obviously important to watch one’️s step, what with all the debris and detritus. She wondered what Carmen had to show her. “What’️s in here?” she asked, looking around, blinking to try to clear her eyes of dust and adjust them to the low light.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:10 am

Carmen just sighed...and immediately regretted it, taking in too much of the dust and having a coughing fit. She managed a laugh through it, though. "You might like being chained up a little more than you'd think. You never know." The image of Lorenza being strung, naked and helpless with her body glistening, gave Carmen a tingle in all the right places. A shame it would never happen in this reality, but it was fun to dream. "Besides, you wouldn't even know what to do with me if you had me tied up. Bet you've never even been to a munch. Totally vanilla."

Carmen moved through the darkness, fumbling around for a light switch and hoping it wouldn't fry her with a shorted wire. Luck was on her side, though, and the place was still functional enough to turn on some overhead lights, giving them a good view of the gym.

It was spacious, lots of room for training, and most of the equipment was still setup. Weights and machines on one side, with a few heavy and speed bags coming down from the ceiling. Two rings on both side of the room, standard size, and they'd held up well through the years. Rusty, sure, Carmen felt she needed a tetanus shot just for looking at them, but the ropes still looked solid enough.

It was a familiar feel. Not exactly like her father's gym, but close enough that she could feel the nostalgia run through her. Perfect.

"This is it." She put her hands on her hips and looked over her shoulder at Lorenza, nodding. "This is where we should have the showdown, I'm thinking. Feels right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 am

“What is there to know? If I have you tied up and naked, completely helpless, instinct is going to set in. I’️ll be perfectly fine dominating you,” Lorenza replied. She laughed, too, doing her best not to suffer the same fate as Carmen and inhale too much dust. “This is starting to sound like a challenge.” She shook her head and smiled wryly as they walked deeper into the poorly-lit building.

When the lights came on, Lorenza winced, bringing a hand up to shield her eyes from some of the light as they once again readjusted to the shift in visibility. It was a gym—a boxing gym, at that. A weight training area along one wall, another section with heavy bags and speed bags, and two rings. There was a layer of dust over everything, and any exposed metal was covered in red, splotchy rust, but it actually didn’️t look too bad, now that Lorenza could see everything.

“Nice, nice. I can see it,” Lorenza said. “So, you have all your shots and everything? I don’️t want you getting infected when I slam your face into one of those turnbuckles, hermana.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:51 am

Carmen shook her head, smirking. "Yeah, yeah, everyone always says that sort of thing, but to have the most fun you have to study a little bit, do some homework. Get into the lifestyle, some. You get more out of it that way." She gave Lorenza a hard pat on the back as she walked past her examining one of the rings and walking around it, giving it a few kicks in the side. Solid enough. "I'll take you to this nice dungeon downtown, sometime. Eye-opening experience."

She stepped away and moved to one of the bags, running a hand over both sides. Nice and lumpy, this one had taken decades of abuse and was still holding strong. Good shots, too. Heavyweight punches. Carmen moved behind it and motioned for Lorenza to come in and work on it, holding it steady for her.

"We can have someone at the AFW crew clean up the place, making it hygienic, at least. And we'll start in the ring, but I don't plan on staying there. We'll tear the place apart." She peeked out from behind the bag. "This'll be war, Saldano. I'm coming after you harder than I've ever come after anybody. You ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:54 am

Carmen was, evidently, pretty serious about all this BDSM dungeon stuff. Lorenza had never actually done anything like that—as much as she hated to admit it, Carmen was right in describing her sex life, insofar as it even existed at all, as “vanilla”—but she had read a little bit about it and had always found it intriguing. She wouldn’️t mind finding a partner to practice on. Carmen was dominant in bed, too, so as tantalizing a prospect as that was, Lorenza knew it wouldn’️t work. But Lydia…that sort of action seemed right up the tattoo artist’️s alley. Lorenza would ask her about it next time they saw one another.

Lorenza would follow a few paces behind Carmen as the Puerto Rican boxer paced around the gym. When she slipped behind the heavy bag and motioned for Lorenza to go to work on it, the Mexican boxer didn’️t need a second invitation. She immediately dropped into her stance, knees bent, fists up, swaying back and forth on her feet. She would launch a quick right jab-left jab-right hook combination, followed by a pair of hooks, then a series of rapidfire jabs to try to send the bag smacking back into Carmen.

“Oh, we sure as hell will. We’️ll be a two-woman wrecking crew, bring this old place down. I’️ll be tossing you through walls, Rodriguez,” Lorenza replied, getting up out of her stance as Carmen peeked around the punching bag. War, Carmen said. Lorenza nodded. She stepped forward and around the bag, leaning in towards her rival, pressing her forehead against Carmen’️s, once again assuming their favorite pose. “I’️m ready. You’️d better be ready, too, because I’️m coming at you twice as hard as in our last match. This one’️s the big one, after all. No split decision. No doubts. Nothing holding us back, nothing stopping us. It’️ll be time to settle all accounts.”

She would hold that pose for a few seconds before breaking away, sliding herself around Carmen to grab onto the heavy bag herself. She looked to Carmen and nodded to the bag, encouraging the other woman to take a few punches at it, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next