Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 am

Lydia seemed to be a smart woman, if nothing else, but it didn't take a great deal of perception to see where Lorenza was going. The touch was too electric. The attraction was too powerful. Even a second apart, where their bodies weren't touching would be agony. Lydia rubbed her sex along Lorenza's, only a few scant shreds of clothing away from the prize. So close. Painfully close.

She threw her head back as Lorenza's powerful hand went to work, stimulating her, adding some red to her pale skin. As she brought her gaze around, Lydia looked around the room with a rare moment of clarity, eyes darting about. Thinking. Planning.

"I have an idea." She pressed her face against Lorenza's her whisper barely audible under the heavy beat. "Under the DJ's booth. It's covered by an apron." She gave Lorenza a soft kiss, like she needed it just to go on for the next few seconds. "The lights. Time it just right, and no one will see us go under. Just you. And me. In the darkness. All yours." She pulled away and started to slip the straps from her shoulders. "Totally yours."

Carmen had only the vaguest notion of what the two were doing over there - Colleen demanded her focus, all the way. She thanked her stars for the foresight of downing breathmints, and began to explore the lady's mouth, lightly running her curious tongue over the top.

Carmen's hand was equally curious, but also cautious. She kept close to Colleen's body, looking out for any hesitation as she roamed, reaching through her legs and running a finger over her sex, giving it soft strokes.

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:43 am

Lorenza and Lydia’️s bodies began to meld together, sweat gluing them together, sharing warmth as they moved their hips and pressed their crotches together as if they were of one mind. Only a few little pieces of fabric separated them, and yet, in the middle of a crowd, those little scraps could not be so easily shed. Thankfully, Lydia was observant. She was smart. And she figured it out, cracking the code which Lorenza had assumed was uncrackable.

The boxer let out a low whistle as Lydia explained her plan. The Mexican could not keep the grin off of her face. “Brilliant. Brilliant,” she said. “Excellent idea. Let’️s do it.” Slowly, she would pull the two of them across the dance floor towards the DJ’️s booth…

Meanwhile, Colleen made no effort to resist Carmen’️s advances. She sucked merrily on Carmen’️s tongue, eyes twinkling as she stared into Carmen’️s, only glancing a couple of times in the direction of the other boxer and the tattoo artist. Carmen ran a hand over Colleen’️s sex. The lighter-haired woman blushed at the very small, very brief touch, and would dig her fingers a little harder into Carmen’️s ass, pulling the boxer closer, encouraging her to do more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:43 pm

"I'm glad you approve."

Lydia moved well through the crowd along with Lorenza, following after her like the boxer was teasing her and drawing her back, sliding along as if caught in Lorenza's trance. The music moved in time with the lights, giving them a steady beat to use for a reference. They just had to wait for the beat to drop - in 3...2...1...

The floor was filled with darkness and Lydia moved as soon as it hit, pulling back the curtain and letting Lorenza take her under.

Lorenza wasn't the only boxer on the floor using the darkness to her advantage. Colleen pulled her closer, speaking with her body and telling Carmen all she needed to know - she loved the touch. She wanted more. Carmen was happy to oblige.

Her finger dove deeper, sliding around the material and touching the bare sex underneath. Another finger followed after it, and both began a slow stroke, long and deliberate, as if mapping out the area for future reference.

"Tell me." Carmen whispered, burying her face into Colleen's neck and running kisses down her shoulder. "When you saw me coming your way a few minutes ago, did you think this was what we'd end up doing? Even an inkling?"

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:55 am

The music was loud. The crowd was loud. A few eyes had been drawn to Lorenza and Lydia’️s erotic display, but, as the music began to build up to the inevitable dropping of the beat, those eyes turned away from the two, turning to their own partners and, in the case of those women who remained uncoupled, to potential partners in any and every corner of the dance floor.

The lights went down, darkness shrouding the dance floor. Lorenza could just barely hear the soft woosh of the DJ booth’️s apron being raised by her companion, and, swiftly, she would clinch Lydia close to her, just as she might clinch an opponent during a particularly exhausting stretch of a bout. She would pull Lydia down underneath the booth, into the complete darkness where they could have some privacy.

Meanwhile, Carmen and Colleen were utilizing the darkness to their advantage, too. Colleen would just rub her hands across Carmen’️s rear end and her lower back, holding the boxer close but letting the Puerto Rican woman take the lead. And take the lead Carmen did, sliding a couple fingers inside of Colleen’️s underwear to stroke her bare sex. “Mmmnn,” Colleen moaned, as her pussy was rubbed.

When Carmen asked her whether she had known they were going to do something like this, Colleen would smile. “You know…I can’️t say I was certain, but I had a pretty good feeling about you, right from the start,” Colleen replied, in a low, sultry voice.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:00 am

If any noticed the disappearance, they didn't say anything. No one called them out. No one said a word. They were there one moment, and the next...gone.

The darkness seemed to come over Lydia like she was a part of it and she welcomed the embrace as the two of them slide underneath. As the lights came back outside, only the barest slivers slipped in through the bottom of the apron, giving the feint outline of the stage's belly. There were plenty of wires, but they were laid out well and taped down. Good space, more than enough for two, almost as if someone had made it with this sort of thing in mind.

The beat stormed above them like a war drum, egging them on. Lydia gave no resistance in the clinch, letting Lorenza have her way as they fell in. "God, you're strong." She let out a longing moan and snaked her own hand down, giving Lorenza some of the treatment she'd given herself only a few moment ago, slipping her finger into Lorenza's shorts and running them over her pussy, lightly scratching it.

Carmen was a little too wrapped in the moment to notice Lorenza's disappearance - fingering an incredibly sexy woman has a tendency to make one forget their surroundings. Colleen clearly thought Carmen was hot. And that made Carmen feel even hotter than she already was, and she was very hot to start with.

She couldn't help but blush a bit as Colleen confirmed what she hoped, and she rewarded the answer by pushing even further and letting a finger slip into the folds. "I'm just glad I got to you when I did, in a place like this. I'm not the first person to come your way tonight, am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:44 am

There was plenty of room underneath the booth. Good. A lack of space might have led to difficulties in removing garments, or might have led to nasty cuts and bruises to legs or arms thrown outwards in the throes of ecstasy. As it was, they would suffer no such injuries. Lorenza and Lydia had all the space they needed underneath the DJ’️s booth to do the deed they both craved to perform.

Lorenza grinned as Lydia complimented her strength. Her toothy grin turned into a gaping, wide-open mouth as the tattoo artist slipped a finger inside her shorts. In response, Lorenza would tighten her grip on Lydia, squeezing her tightly, showing off her strength and bringing their bodies together as close as possible. She would lay Lydia down and fall on top of her, slowly humping her companion.

Colleen hadn’️t seen where the other two women had gone off to, but she did, on an almost subconscious level, note their disappearance. She hadn’️t met them, but hearing that Lorenza was a rival of Carmen’️s had made Colleen acutely aware of what the other boxer and the tattoo artist were doing. She wanted to help Carmen “win” against her rival, and she allowed that desire to raise up her new companion feed her already growing arousal.

Colleen moaned loudly for Carmen as the boxer slipped a finger inside of her vagina. Colleen almost began to melt, but managed to retain at least some composure. “Oh…there might have been one or two others…but they couldn’️t give me what I wanted,” Colleen replied, when Carmen asked her whether or not other women had approached her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 am

Lydia arched her back as Lorenza laid her down, showing some surprising strength of her own - the tigress was clearly the stronger between them, but she took care of her own body, too, and it shows as she was able to lift the bigger up a bit, before Lorenza's grinding motions brought her back down. She let out a feral scream, the sort that would have drawn all eyes towards her on the outside - here, though, even the loudest noise was drowned out. It was their own world.

She reach around, running both her hand over Lorenza's luscious ass, slowing drawing them upwards and pulling at her jersey, trying to take it off, failing with the tightness. "Please..." She thrust back into Lorenza, as if giving her body as an offering to a goddess. "Let me." She pushed against Lorenza's chest, her nipples so hard they could be felt even through the material. And once all that material was out of the way...

Carmen spared a glance towards the empty spot where Lorenza had been only a moment ago, but she didn't give it too much thought - wherever the two of them were, it didn't take much imagination to figure out what they were doing. Though Carmen liked imagining it, anyway.

Carmen kissed Colleen's chin, then drags her lips all the way to her mouth, giving it teasing kiss. Short burst. Never fully on the lips. More and more each time, closer and closer. "Oh?" She ran her tongue over the edge of Colleen's mouth, then blew some of her breath right in. "And what are you looking for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Lorenza allowed Lydia to move and wiggle around as she wished. In a clinch like this with an opponent, she would have been battling them, fighting for position, fighting to demonstrate her dominance. But she would work with Lydia instead, dominating by mutual consent, but giving the tattoo artist the freedom she needed. As Lydia struggled to remove Lorenza’️s jersey, the boxer would raise her arms and try to wiggle downwards out of it, giving Lydia some help, eagerly anticipating the sensation of her body meeting Lydia’️s without all of this clothing in between them…

Colleen accepted Carmen’️s teasing kiss with faux reluctance, holding herself back as well until the two of them were ready to share a full, unrestraining liplock. When Carmen asked what she was looking for, Colleen considered the question for a while, then replied: “I want to give up my body…wholly and completely. I want you to dominate me. I know that might be a little surprising, right? I’️ve been told I have quite the vibrant, strong personality. But in bed it’️s a very different story…and I thought you looked like the sort of woman who could do it for me…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 am

Lydia slid the jersey off and placed it neatly above their heads, then dipped down and pulled the straps of her own dress, sliding it down like the wrapper on a candy bar, all the way to her waist. Her bra went next, exposing her pert and perky breasts to the stale air. They weren't quite as impressive as Lorenza's, but passable all the same - enough that, when Lydia pushed back into the beautiful boxer, her own pair weren't engulfed all the way. Her nipples poked into Lorenza's skin like fleshy daggers, sliding along, aided by the sweat from their heated bodies, practically sizzling on the skin.

Carmen's eyes widened at Colleen's words, though probably not for the reason she thought. She was just amazed at how good a guessed her partner was. "I might have a few things at my apartment, if you don't mind the ride. She whispered into Colleen's ear, then gingerly gnawed on it. "Ropes. Chain. Oil. So...yeah. I'm the right sort of woman."

She thought she wouldn't get any play with that stuff after her thing with Kurohime. Glad she held onto all of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:52 am

After Lydia slipped Lorenza’️s jersey over her head, the boxer would begin to work on her own bra, sliding her hands around her back and fumbling with the clasp that kept the bra snug and secure on her body. It took three or four tries, but she finally managed to unclasp the bra, and, just as Lydia was stripping off her bra, Lorenza would strip off her own, tossing it on top of Lydia’️s on the floor.

“That’️s better…” Lorenza whispered, as she would push her breasts down against Lydia’️s, her orbs flattening the slightly smaller orbs of the tattoo artist, but not entirely engulfing them, as the difference in size was not quite so big. Little electric jolts coursed through Lorenza’️s body as she felt Lydia’️s nipples rubbing across her breasts.

When Carmen described the equipment that she had back in her apartment, Colleen’️s face was graced by a rather goofy grin. “You really do, huh? You have all of that?” she replied, dragging her fingernails up Carmen’️s back, scratching her lightly, not leaving a mark but certainly causing an intense sensation for the Puerto Rican boxer. “How far away is your apartment, huh…?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next