Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Fri May 30, 2014 8:20 am

"We shall."

It was only a few blocks to the Downward Spiral, but despite that, Carmen still needed her phone's map to keep from getting lost in the crowded Tokyo streets. Being a Tension girl, she wasn't all that familiar with this side of town, and it was easy enough to get lost in the daytime. At night the place was a labyrinth, a twisting maze of concrete and mortar, winding and twisting.

Fortunately for them, though, it didn't matter when they got close enough. They heard the music.

A small crowd was gathering around the club, but at first glance you wouldn't get the big deal. The place didn't seem all that big, just one story. not a lot of space. "The name comes from the design." Carmen took out a little pamphlet she'd found around the AFW arena, advertising the place. "It's mostly underground, and the floors all spiral down towards the dance floor. Lot of neon lights, hope you don't blind easy."

As they neared, a common theme showed up from their fellow patrons. Some were tall, some were short, some were dark-skinned, some light, some native, some from out-of-town, but they were all - as far as Carmen could tell - women.

"Oh, it's Ladies Night, by the way." She gave Lorenza an elbow in the side. "Did I forget to mention that? I think I forgot to mention that. Whoops."

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri May 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Lorenza would follow Carmen, though the other boxer didn’️t really seem to know where she was going, either. After walking a couple of blocks in the general direction of this club, though, they no longer needed any directions. It was obvious where they were heading. Lorenza would pick up the pace as they turned the last corner and walked the last block to the Downward Spiral.

Lorenza was surprised by how small it looked, but Carmen’️s explanation of the club’️s design assuaged any concerns Lorenza might have had about whether or not they would be able to make it inside. “Really? Cool,” Lorenza replied. She was looking forward to seeing the inside of the place.

What she was looking forward to the most, however, was seeing all of the women who were in the club. While she was semi-officially attached to Lydia for the night, Lorenza didn’️t see any problem with just looking at some of the other available merchandise. And there was a lot of it, too, because, as Carmen quickly mentioned, it was Ladies’️ Night. Lorenza grinned and gave Carmen a look, returning the elbow to the side. “It’️d better be fucking Ladies’️ Night. Good work, mi hermana,” she said with a chuckle, before heading for the front door.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Okay. Showtime.

Now, Carmen had to approach this just the right way. Presentation was a big factor. Just like a match, you have to establish some presence. Control the room. Set the pace and draw some eyes. If she came out too goofy, that could kill her in the crib. Stay solid.

She made her way inside and tried to put 40% more sway into her hips than usual as they entered, looking around and looking around and looking around - the pamphlet understated just how big the place was. It was like being inside a giant disco drill, that was the best Carmen could think of it. Six floors, nice and long, with flashing lights adorning the sides and going all the way down to a flashing dance floor, overlooked by two - TWO - DJs. Carmen wasn't even sure how that worked, but it looked cool, so points to them.

The place was already jumping despite being relatively early, and more girls were pouring in by the second. Fertile hunting grounds, ripe for the perusing. "Okay, how do we do this?" Carmen backed away from Lorenza and leaned on the rail, glancing down at the thumping dance floor below. "Divide and conquer? Mingle a little bit? Go straight to the floor and show me some moves? Drinks?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 am

Getting in was easy. As they walked inside, Lorenza perked up, walking a little taller, wanting to give every girl in the club a good view of everything she had. While she wasn’️t necessarily looking for anyone to get with now that she had Lydia, she wouldn’️t say no if any of these hotties wanted to admire her. Carmen obviously felt the same. Moreso, because she still needed a “date” for the night. Lorenza slowed down a step as Carmen started swinging her hips, admiring the movement of her friend’️s lower body as they walked into the subterranean club.

“Nice,” Lorenza said, looking back up into Carmen’️s face when the Puerto Rican boxer turned to her. “How do we do it?” she repeated, mulling the question over. “Wouldn’️t mind a drink. Take a chance to scope out some of the talent here, you know. You’️ll need to be smart if you don’️t want to go home alone, hermana.” She winked and slugged Carmen’️s shoulder.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 6:44 am

They were definitely getting a few looks and turning heads. Carmen couldn't tell if they were focused on her or Lorenza, though. Or if they thought Lorenza and her were a couple - would that scare away some potential hits? It wasn't like Carmen could wear a shirt with neon blinking lights that said 'I'm Not Dating This Girl, Flirt With Me' t-shirt. As much as she might wish she had one.

"Drinks." She repeated, making her way to the counter and waving some frilly fingers at a few passing girls. "Drinks are good. Drinks are perfect."

Don't be nervous. They can smell fear.

She moved over to the bar and motioned for the keep to come their way, idly glancing over her shoulder at Lorenza. "So, you look comfortable. You do this sort of thing often, go out? You used to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 31, 2014 8:45 am

Lorenza noticed the girls who were looking at them. She would smile at the first couple. Then, she thought about it, and realized that, if she wanted Carmen to get a partner for the evening—and, though she had been teasing her counterpart about that a little bit, she truly did—she probably should not try to draw attention to herself. And so she would do her best not to make herself seem too attractive to the women who looked their way. It was a difficult task, but Lorenza thought she was performing it rather admirably.

“Okay, let’️s get some drinks,” Lorenza agreed with her friend. They walked over to the bar, and she would lean back against it, looking over in Carmen’️s direction. “Do I go out? No. No, not at all. I have once or twice, but not for almost a year, now.”

She motioned to the bartender. The girl would duck down under the bar, then come back up with a bottle of amber beer in her hand. She handed it to Lorenza, and Lorenza handed the girl some cash.

“So,” Lorenza said, popping open the bottle and taking a swig, “you need me to be your wingwoman, hermana?”

Last edited by 10885 on Sat May 31, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 9:02 am

That's right, they were on about the same level when it came to experience. Lorenza had a head start, but at least they were moving at similar speeds.

Carmen took a hard lemonade to cool her nerves, helping her ease into the atmosphere. She was beautiful woman in a club filled with beautiful women, and she was standing next to a beautiful woman. Only good things could come from this, she just had to ease up and accept them.

"A little help would be nice, yeah. Can't lie, I'm a little rusty with this sort of things. I mean, I've been with other women, don't get me wrong." She threw that last one in quick and took a good swig from the bottle. "But I kind of stumbled into those. It'll be some girl I know, or we used to do this and this together or she hangs around the gym or we're wrestling and things get too hot. Stuff like that. This is new. To me."

She brought the bottle down to half and nudged Lorenza's way. "Don't want to look too obvious - you see anyone good for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 am

Lorenza would smile and nod, happy to help Carmen out in her efforts to try to find a companion for the evening. Lorenza would try to find a girl almost as cute as Lydia for the Puerto Rican to enjoy the night with. “Oh, I’️m rusty, too,” Lorenza admitted freely. She hesitated, then continued: “Honestly…you probably have more experience than me, mi hermana. I know that’️s hard to believe, sex bomb that I am, but it’️s probably true.”

She shrugged. “Obviously, I don’️t have bad luck. But, like you, I’️ve tended to stumble into my relationships. And with my schedule, I never had the time to make them last. Even when I learned English well enough to get on with the local girls in Texas, nothing lasted more than a weekend.” She took another long swig from the beer bottle. “We really are in the same boat, Carmen. But let’️s see what I can do for you.”

She paused and scanned the room. There were plenty of women, many scantily clad, most pretty damn hot. They came in all shapes and sizes. “What sort of girl are you looking for, eh, Carmen?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:43 am

"Ah, the sad life of a Latina she-boxer. Love them and leave them, flashes in the pan." It was good to know she wasn't suffering alone, if nothing else. Lorenza had the body of model - in another life, she would have made a great one. If even she was having trouble holding it down in the long term, there was no shame for Carmen.

Carmen started to answer Lorenza's question, but she bit back at the last second, devoting some real thought to it. She was tempted to just let Lorenza's judgment be the guide, but no, that would be a cop out. She was a big girl, she could make decisions. "It's a little hard to describe, but - okay." She took a swig and set the bottle down, turning to Lorenza in full. "For me, the body isn't that big of a deal. I don't care so much about the chest or anything like that. That stuff is nice, but I like maturity. Class. Style. A girl...not a girl. A woman. Someone who just has it and knows it and shows it and I need another drink."

She yanked the bottle back and started gulping once again. "Does that make any sense? At all?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:43 am

“Muy triste,” Lorenza agreed, nodding solemnly as Carmen bemoaned the sad, lonely life that people like them had to live. It was very true. Being a boxer, especially a world-class one, did not leave much time for relationships. It didn’️t leave much time for anything extra at all.

But the two of them had tonight all to themselves. It seemed that, as AFW wrestlers, they were not required to stick to such an intensive training regimen as during their boxing days.With the night theirs for the taking, all they needed now were companions to share it with. Lorenza, it seemed, had Lydia. Now, it was time to find Carmen’️s. As the Puerto Rican boxer described what she wanted, Lorenza scanned the room. The flirty party girls off to one side wouldn’️t do. Neither would any of the light, young little things flitting about the dance floor. Lorenza would take another sip of her drink.

“Makes sense, makes sense,” Lorenza would say with a nod. “You just wait, mi hermana. I will find the woman for you.” Her gaze traced across the club, circling around the big space and finding no one that Lorenza deemed worthy of her sister. Until she had made almost a complete circle. Sitting at the other end of the bar was a women who piqued Lorenza’️s interest. She was classy, and stylish, and had an air of maturity about her. Lorenza mentally ticked off items on Carmen’️s list. This woman, who was sitting at the bar chatting familiarly with a bartender, seemed to fit the bill.

Lorenza pulled one of the other bartenders over. “My sister here wants to buy that woman a drink,” Lorenza said quietly, pointing first to Carmen and then to the woman in the short dress with the wavy black hair. Lorenza would try to be sly about it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next