Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:59 am

Carmen watched Lorenza go with a nod, sitting back and secretly taking notes. There was no shame in that, really. Even from a rival, there was always something to learn. Especially from a rival, really. Carmen still remembered when she studied Lorenza before their first fight, admiring the way she moved, the explosive power of her punches - it didn't just show her what to look out for, but where she needed go with her own style.

She'd never tell Lorenza that, though. Not without a few drinks, first.

Lorenza's confidence was on full display - she seemed to control the room, moving about it in confident strides and making her way back to the bar. She said something to the bartender, something Carmen couldn't hear over the noise, and the woman made her way down to a spicy little number at the end, handing her a drink. If what Carmen suspected had happened was in fact happening, she had to applaud her hermana's taste.

Carmen took a few step over and leaned, looking at the woman through the shadow of Lorenza's neck. "Good pick. Very good pick. And speaking of which..." She glanced up, seeing a familiar frame moving through the shadow. Even in the club, all those tattoos stood out, and attracted more than a few interested glances.

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:05 am

Lorenza looked over her shoulder at Carmen as the other boxer approached her, nodding and expressing her approval at Lorenza’️s choice. Lorenza nodded back and smiled. “Like I said, only the best for mi hermana.” She looked over to the woman down the bar again. Yes, she had made a good pick. She was certain of it. The woman seemed to be the more classy, refined type, but not snobbish or snooty. Without a doubt, she would be able to show Carmen a good time. Even now, the woman was looking in Carmen’️s direction, smiling and giving the Puerto Rican boxer a little wave.

Meanwhile, Lydia had arrived, and Lorenza would turn to her own companion for the evening, leaving Carmen to take matters into her own hands with her prospective partner. “Welcome to the party, señorita,” Lorenza said, holding her arms akimbo as Lydia approached.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:19 am

Easy walk. Focused eyes. Exude confidence. Look her in the eye. Mind your posture. Speak up. Breathe normal. No sudden movements. Walk with confidence. Look in her eyes. Stay relaxed. Bounce with the music. Don't shake.

First round. Begin.

Carmen approached the woman, waving back as the lights flashed all around them, flickering as she approached and bathing her in the white hues. It made her doubly glad for wearing the sunglasses, and she took as seat in the stool next to her, propping her elbows on the bar as she leaned back. "Enjoying the drink, miss?"

Lydia approached Lorenza, seeming to float along the floor in a black dress that hugged her to the calves, covering her in darkness below with club's aide. She took the embrace and enjoyed it, giving the boxer a little grind, just a tease to set the mood. "Apologies, I'm a little early. I wanted to make sure I didn't have too much competition."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:50 am

Lorenza could not help but let a goofy grin cross her face as she took in the sight of Lydia in her long, tight black dress. Now that was a sexy look. She was dressed to impress, and Lorenza now felt somewhat inadequate, wearing only her Chivas Tijuana jersey and a pair of booty shorts.

Well, once they had retired to more private environs—if they did, that was—they would be on level ground when it came to attire.

“Oh, baby,” Lorenza said, as Lydia embraced her and grinded up against her a little bit. Lorenza grinned and laughed. “Oh, baby, there isn’️t any competition. We may have only met three hours ago, but, you know, I’️m an honest woman. I’️m not going to go running around on my date, you know?” She gripped Lydia’️s shoulder and squeezed it teasingly.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bar, Carmen was testing the waters with the woman who Lorenza had picked out for her. When she asked how she was enjoying the drink, the woman would glance in Carmen’️s direction, smiling coyly. “It’️s not bad. Aren’️t you drinking anything, miss?” She brushed one hand over her bangs, sweeping the light brown hair back into place behind one ear. Turned towards Carmen, the boxer would be able to get a decent look at the woman’️s outfit. The blue dress that she wore didn’️t show much cleavage—though, rather than being a conservative choice, the decision not to show off her ample chest seemed to derive from a desire by the woman to tease those who may be watching her—but it only came down to her lower thigh, just above the knee.

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:27 am

Lydia's skin was supple to the touch, gentle for something that had been used so often as a canvas. She let out a little purr at Lorenza's touch and closed her eyes for a sweet moment, as if were the first time her skin had been touched in a long, long time. "I appreciate honesty." She craned her head to the side and kissed Lorenza's wrist. "And other things."

She cast a lazy glance off to the side, towards the dance floor, before meeting Lorenza's gaze once again. "Now. While I was dressing, I watched your match with Carmen. And some others. You're very strong." She ran her hands down Lorenza's arms, feeling each dip of the muscles. "Powerful. But I admired your grace, too. The way you move." She pulled in and whispered in Lorenza's ear, blowing hot breath her way. "I'd like to see it closer."

Lorenza really had made an excellent pick - this woman had class. Sexy, yes, but not overt. Not flaunting, even though she had much to flaunt. She wasn't for the ones who were looking for the first tasty thing that passed their eye. No, she was for the ones that took the time to look. Like a perfect feint, well hidden. "Maybe. In a moment. For now, I'd like to stay sober and keep my wits. I think I need them." She kept her eyes staring forward, looking past that brown hair into those deep eyes... "Carmen. Carmen Rodriguez."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 am

Lydia’️s reaction to her touch pleased Lorenza greatly. While she herself remained a little more stoic on the outside, she was tingling on the inside, happy to touch another woman in this way for the first time in what had to be several years.

“I never lie,” Lorenza lied, as Lydia’️s head moved downwards to kiss her wrist. She would smirk and run a hand through Lydia’️s hair as the tattoo artist rose up again, their eyes meeting for a second time. “Gracias, señorita. I am very happy that you enjoyed the match. Maybe you can come and see my next one, huh?” She would flex her arms as Lydia’️s hands ran over them, showing off their musculature.

Meanwhile, the woman at the bar would stare into Carmen’️s eyes, holding her gaze for a moment, seemingly evaluating her. She would smile a little wider after a minute had passed. “You can call me Colleen,” she replied, before taking another sip of her drink. “So, what are you doing here, Carmen Rodriguez? You don’️t seem to be a Tokyo native either.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:14 am

Lydia ran a hand over Lorenza's muscles, her touch light and soothing - even in the darkness, she was able to skim her deft fingers along the contours of each muscles, brushing over the tiny hairs about the skin. It was almost as if she memorized Lorenza's form through their session, and she could play her body like the keys of a piano.

"I might just do that little thing." She placed a hand on Lorenza stomach and felt her abs, then started to run her sensuous hand upwards. She moved her around, just enough to kiss Lorenza's wrist. "Though I suppose whether I do or not is entirely dependent on how we part ways. Which brings an interesting question to mind."

Her hand finally finished its journey in the middle of Lorenza's chest, giving her breast a loving and tender graze. "How do you see this night going, Lorenza? How do you see it ending?"

Back at the bar, Carmen found herself in a staring contest for a moment, keeping calm while the woman peered back at her. There was something serene about that look, but subtlety wild, too. Carmen prided herself on being able to read people, being able to pick up on like cues and get an idea of where there mine was...but not this woman. This woman was blank. She betrayed nothing. It was impressive and sexy and terrifying all at the same time.

Colleen. Lean and serene, Colleen.

"That is very perceptive of you." Carmen smirked as she ran her finger along the table. "I'm from a lot of places, but Puerto Rico, originally. And I'm here because of the AFW - spent most of my time as a boxer, mixing things up. Yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Lorenza was impressed by how delicate Lydia’️s touch was. This woman, though she looked almost menacing covered in tattoos and with contact lenses that made her eyes look like those of the devil, obviously had a softer, more sensual side as well. Lorenza had liked her when they first met back at the tattoo parlor, and now she was starting to like her even more. The boxer was excited, and was very pleased by the way things had worked out for her.

When Lydia asked how Lorenza saw this night going from here, the boxer smirked and tilted her head to the side as she considered her answer. “I could tell you how I want this night to go,” she began, as Lydia’️s hand ran across her breast, “but, from my experience, doing that is usually a deal breaker that will end the night right there. Women usually consider it too forward.” She brushed a hand across Lydia’️s elbow.

Meanwhile, as Carmen spoke, introducing herself and saying a little bit about who she was and what she did, Colleen would remain calm. Not bored or unpassionate, but calm, collected, with a faint smile on her lips as she listened to Carmen. She brushed a tangle of light brown bangs out of her eyes before replying. “Interesting, interesting,” she replied. “As for myself…well, I don’️t think you’️d be very interested in what I do for a living. But I’️m originally from the U.S.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:12 am

" Fair point." Lydia reached down and took Lorenza's hand before it could move away from the elbow, bringing it to her hips and placing it there - a hint, perhaps. "But I prefer to think of myself as a decidedly unusual woman. Most people agree. So." She ran her hand down Lorenza's shoulder, idly tracing the tribal tattoo with fingers, as if she could make the design out through touch alone. "Hypothetically speaking. If I were the sort of unusual woman who likes her partners forward and up front and honest - were that the case, what would you tell me? Where do you see us in two hours? Three hours? Four? Five?"

Back with Adventures in Small Talk, Carmen was enjoying the conversation, feeling that Colleen was a puzzle for her to solve. "I might be interested, you never know. I'm interested in a lot of things. And people." Carmen smirked as she removed her glasses and fogged them up with hot breath, getting them clean. Colleen was a dazzling woman, she wanted to see as much as she could. "Try me. A lot of interesting people find their way to this island."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 am

Lydia didn’️t mind it when Lorenza placed a hand on her elbow. As a matter of fact, the tattoo artist would grab onto Lorenza’️s hand and move it down her body to her hip, making it abundantly clear to Lorenza where she stood on the question of where they would end the night. When she asked, Lorenza felt compelled to answer as honestly as possible. “Okay. But remember that you made me tell you,” Lorenza relented. She smiled, and then said: “In a cab, in bed, on top of my kitchen table, and in bed again, respectively.”

Colleen gave Carmen a thorough looking-over, as if trying to squeeze every last bit of information she could out of the boxer’️s facial expressions alone. “Well,” the light-haired woman began, setting her drink down on the bar and leaning in towards Carmen a bit, “how about you tell me what you think I do for a living, huh? I’️d be interested to know what your guess would be.”

Colleen would stand up, spreading her arms and inviting Carmen to look her over. “So, what do you think?”

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next