Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Despite her success in applying the hold, Saori just found herself a new problem. She couldn't contain her opponent completely due to her exhausted state and her general lack of physical strength! The sailor was gradually pushed backwards as the blonde shifted herself around, not realizing that she's heading towards the corner.

"Gh... S-Sayoko don't you dare..." threatened Saori as she heard what Elizabeth said to her partner.

The braided girl giggled at the offer. As much as she loved the idea of being Elizabeth's slave for a night or even more, Saori might not forgive her if she helped their opponent. It's a match and they're still a team after all.

"Oh I'm afraid she won't listen to me Elizabeth-chan..." said Sayoko as she slowly approach the backpedaling girls, fully aware where they're heading. "And we're still a team... but..."

A mischievous smile appeared on the braided sailor's face and she would run forward, attempting to press herself onto Elizabeth, aiming to sandwich the blonde between her and her partner... while also trapping Saori between the turnbuckle and Elizabeth's body. That might weakened her partner's hold on their opponent, but the girl would still be trapped between them.

"I might be able to give all of us a fair chance..." she would whisper to the blonde seductively.

Back to top Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Elizabeth tried looking up at Sayoko as she approached her and Saori, almost giving off a pouting look. But her eyes would widen as the large girl would run towards her instead and squash the princess between the two tag partners. "UGGHHH!" The blonde cried out, breathless and weakened. Even if the full nelson's hold weakened from that splash, Elizabeth would no longer put any strength in resisting. She is trapped in her weak state.

"R-Really?..." Elizabeth would mumble weakly, almost letting out an amused giggle, but it didn't seem to be that way because of the situation she is in.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:08 pm

"Agh!" Saori grunted as the sudden splash by Sayoko made her crash onto the turnbuckle. "S-Sayoko... what are you..."

If that wasn't enough, she now had to endure being crushed with Elizabeth's and Sayoko's weight as well. Her partner didn't press too hard, but there's still the blonde between them. As it was, her hold barely had enough strength to contain her opponent's arms anymore. Meanwhile Sayoko acted like she only gave Saori a little problem and grinned at Elizabeth.

"Yes~" she purred while pressing a hand to the crotch of the domme. "Feel free to do the same to me and Saori-chan... If you can make both of us cum first, then you'll probably be able to pin us both at the same time like you said. If you came first, though... I guess I don't have to explain to you what's going to happen~" she explained in a whispering tone that could only heard by her and Elizabeth.

"Sayoko! Move your fat ass off!" protested Saori between her grunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Elizabeth listened intently, and when she felt Sayoko press her hand against her spandex-covered crotch, the domme shuddered at the touch and feeling of it. Her nipples were already hardened, and she was starting to get wet not because of the arousal, but because of the imagination of what Sayoko can do to her. Her cheeks blushed bright red as her breathing became heavier. "H-Hah... You think making me cum once... is enough to pin me twice?... Think again."

"B-But..." Elizabeth suddenly added, still talking to the bigger Sailor loud enough only for the two of them to hear through this crowd noise. "I'll reward you... I don't think I can do anything now in this situation... Have your way with my body... But don't give anything to your partner ya hear!? If I were to cum just this once, I rather let you do the honors... And don't you damn think I'm giving up afterwards! I'll get you and your partner after your first pinfall, and I'll make sure to make it reeeeaaaallll good for both of you..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:50 pm

"Aww, and I thought my idea was perfect," Sayoko pouted slightly. "In that case~ Let's make this a quick one then huhu~" the braided girl giggled while her partner grunting unhappily behind Elizabeth.

"Sayokooo! Just get off alreadyyy!" yelled Saori as she starting to squirm in frustration, rubbing her breasts on the blonde's back inadvertently.

"Sorry, Saori-chan... just endure it for a bit longer for out first fall..." Sayoko mused in delight as her hand begin to rub the womanhood of Elizabeth through the girl's clothes gently. "I'll be waiting for the payback, Elizabeth-chan~"

The braided sailor starting to kiss the cheek of the domme, while slightly easing the pressure to give Saori a little relief. As she picked up her rubbing pace, Sayoko would lean forward to kiss Elizabeth passionately and grind her breasts against the blonde's own to aid her effort.

"Mmmm~"

"Bitch..." Saori muttered in frustration as her squirming ceased a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Elizabeth moaned out lowly as she felt Saori inadvertently rubbing her breasts against her back and Sayoko slowly rubbing her womanhood through her dominatrix tights. She was feeling really hot right now, her breathing so heavy that her large breasts were heaving in and out. She would let Sayako kiss her on the cheek, her sex really moist right now. And then by surprise, the girl would catch Elizabeth in a deep kiss. Her eyes widening at first, the domme would later softly close it so she can cherish this moment. Her tongue would wrestle with the Sailor girl's within their mouths, and her body, particularly her breasts, would be embraced by her opponent.

At this point, her attempts in holding her orgasm was for naught. The juices were already leaking and dripping down across her inner thighs into her thigh-length boots, and her tights would be soaked from the inside. The princess would moan louder and louder within the kiss, and then, she came onto Sayako's hand. Her back would arch off of Saori's body and her feet would tippy toe at this feeling of pleasure and ecstasy, her sex pouring those juices without any visible signs of halting. It was truly exhausting yet truly worth it.

Last edited by 553 on Fri May 16, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Sayoko purred in delight as she felt the princess finally came. She kept kissing Elizabeth and rub her hand until the blonde's orgasm finished, before slowly pulling her away from the corner. Saori breathed a sigh of relief and slumped on the turnbuckle, half glaring at her partner and Elizabeth. No she wasn't jealous even if it's probably felt great. She wasn't jealous at all! Or so the black haired sailor kept telling herself.

Meanwhile, with her opponent drained from the orgasm, Sayoko would gently lay Elizabeth on the math so she could drop down as well and hook one of the girl's legs, pressing her breasts on the blonde's own while smiling at her lovingly. It didn't take too long until the ref began to count.

"One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Elizabeth was still kept in the kiss, the rubbing continuing on until the orgasm subsided. Once the kiss was broken up, the domme would take a huge breath, panting loudly, and her body would slump onto Sayoko's. Her eyes would still be closed as her entire sex was drenched, dripping down her thighs like two streams of water. She could barely move, completely exhausted at the moment, and would be gently laid down onto the mat.

The arousal didn't fade there as she can still feel Sayoko pressing her breasts against her own. With one of her legs hooked, the ref started the count. "Two! Three!" And there would be the first pin fall for the Sailors. Elizabeth in the meanwhile would still lay down, her breasts heaving in and out and her cheeks still blushing hot red from that sexual pleasure she is feeling.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Sayoko gave Elizabeth's cheek a soft peck before she raised up and made a victory pose for the fans. One down, one more to go. Even Saori had to say that her partner got the job done, even if she was sacrificed a little in the result. Well, that's called taking one for the team. The black haired sailor just sighed and rest herself on the corner. She had a feeling that the domme wouldn't be downed too easily even after an orgasm.

The braided brunette, however smiled down to Elizabeth for a bit before parading herself around the ring while waiting for her opponent to get up so they could start again. She winked at Saori at the corner, who just smiled rather dryly in return. Sayoko felt a little bad, but she knew Saori wouldn't be so upset since they did score a point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 8:50 pm

"Nh..." Elizabeth quietly groaned as she was given a small peck on her cheek. Her eyes slightly opening, she rolled over onto her stomach and started to get up to a standing position, albeit slowly. When she finally stood up, she was quite wobbly, showing how exhausted she is now. But even then, she was smiling.

"Mmmm, that felt good... But now it's my turn..." The ref would allow the match to start again, and without wasting any time, she would run to Saori in the corner and squash her between her aroused body and the turnbuckles!
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next