» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:32 am

"Here she comes!" Saori warned her partner as she watched Elizabeth bounced back off the ropes.

"I know~" replied Sayoko casually.

Having thrown their opponent towards the ropes, both sailors were ready for any possible counter attack from the blonde. Sayoko would move herself in front of Elizabeth to block her path and avoiding the clothesline, while Saori went for the ropes behind the sailors. The braided sailor would then attempt to lift her opponent with a bearhug and hold her up for a bit as her partner jumped to the ropes and flipped backwards.

Their plan was for Saori to land her ass or crotch on the face of Elizabeth midair before Sayoko brought the girl down to the mat, so the dark haired sailor would end up sitting on their opponent's face while facing Elizabeth's legs, and the braided girl held the blonde's legs, initiating a double pin.

Last edited by 10553 on Fri May 16, 2014 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 5:43 am

Elizabeth's eyes widened when unexpectedly, it would be Sayoko who would move herself to the front. Unprepared for what's next, the dominatrix would be lifted up during her charge into a hug. And before she could squirm or flail around in protest, her view became an assful as Saori planted her ass against her face mid-air. She would then be forcefully thrown down onto the mat, and upon landing, no scream or cry came out of her muffled mouth as Saori sat on her crushed face. Her arms would be spread out and her legs would be held by Sayoko.

"One! Two!" The ref started to count, and through her distorted senses, Elizabeth could somehow hear it. She would lift at least one shoulder up to break the pin, showing that she's not out of it yet. But in this position, she won't be sure of what's going to happen next.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 am

"Yes! Take this!" Saori laughed in triumph as she had Elizabeth's face under her ass.

The sailor even wiggled her rear while the ref counted, bringing a soft laugh from Sayoko as well. Unfortunately, the pin was broken as the blonde managed to move her shoulder, much to the sailors' surprise. Saori clicked her tongue in annoyance, but after a quick glance with Sayoko, she didn't get up from the pin position. Instead, she took her opponent's legs and fold the girl over to apply a reverse matchbook pin this time, while Sayoko would help holding Elizabeth's legs to try making their pin successful this time.

"Grr... Just stay down, you...!" barked Saori as she leaned backwards in order to press her ass further onto the blonde's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 5:56 am

Elizabeth was certainly not liking this. Not only is she getting a headache from that forceful impact, but she is also getting suffocated as long as her face is buried underneath Saori's bum. Her hands would move to the smaller girl's hips and tried to at least push her off from there. She can feel her legs folded over her upper body in a reverse matchbook pin. But as long as she keeps her shoulders up in an effort to resist, she should not be counted in a pin.

Unfortunately though, if this keeps up, she would lose the strength needed to keep herself from being pinned, or even worse, the consciousness to stay awake in this match.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:45 am

Saori was expected for a count, but the ref girl pointed out that Elizabeth's shoulders were still up. The black haired sailor scoffed, but the realization that she's facesitting her opponent made her initial annoyance vapored into thin air.

"Hmmph, I guess you like my ass that much," Saori smirked as she wiggled her butt again. "Shall I give you what you want, then?"

Meanwhile Sayoko felt that her partner could hold their opponent by herself at this point, and she stood up to rile up the crowds a little while Saori tried to keep Elizabeth down under her. Her hold wasn't as firm as before, as she focused herself more on smothering the blonde, not to mention that one of her shoulders was still hurt after the crash she had at the corner. She finally decided to give her opponent a little breathing space for a bit and slided forward slightly.

"How are you doing down there?" taunted the black haired sailor as she looked back over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 7:01 am

Elizabeth let out a whimper underneath as Saori continued to wiggle her ass and taunt the dominatrix. Soon enough, as the Sailor would move a bit forward, the blonde would finally have the small breathing space she needed to take a huge gasp of air into her lungs.

"It's... ok... But more importantly, how are you doing up there?" Elizabeth would coo as her hands that were on Saori's hips would trail upwards, touching the girl's skin and slip in underneath her sailor shirt to grope both her breasts, squeezing it firmly and massaging it. If that distracted the girl enough, she would use her folded legs to prop up and try to grab the Sailor's head in a headscissors, before pulling her down and reversing their positions so that Saori would be in a matchbook pin and Elizabeth would be sitting up, where her hands would make sure Saori's legs are folded firmly for the pin.

Last edited by 553 on Fri May 16, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:16 am

"I'm doing gre-aahhhnn...?!" Saori's reply was cut abruptly by her moan as she felt Elizabeth's hands suddenly slided up to grope her breasts. "W-what are you do-waaahhh...!" she yelped as her head was caught by the scissors before the blonde took her down and reversed their position. "Unnghh...!"

The black haired sailor's face turned completely red at what just happened. Earlier she imagined how it'd be if she and Elizabeth switched place, but now it happened for real! The yelp of her partner alerted Sayoko who turned around to see that the table had turned, and yet she couldn't help but to admire the sexy sight in front of her. The princess in a commanding position while Saori pinned under the blonde. Her cheeks blushed slightly until she heard her partner's voice.

"S-Sayoko, you big dummy! What are you doing standing there like an idiot?!"

"Oh... oh, right..." she smiled sheepishly before dashing towards Elizabeth in an attempt to push the blonde away from her partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 7:25 am

Elizabeth was hoping this sight would distract Sayoko enough for the pin to go through, but to no avail, she would be pushed off. The dominatrix would backroll away from this push and immediately get up. "Heh heh... Now it's you two who are underestimating me here. But I must say, your partner over there has quite the breasts. I would love to feel yours next Sayoko...-chan." The blonde would say seductively.

But at this point in the match, her body was getting sweaty. The exhaustion has already started to kick in. She's not sure how long she can last. Perhaps any move can put her out now. Elizabeth however, would not give in so easily!
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:36 am

"Oh Elizabeth-chan... You know I'll gladly offer them for y-yeeoow!" Sayoko's flirting was cut short by a hard smack on her back from none other than the pissed Saori. "Ow that hurts!"

"Good! Maybe you'll learn to pay more attention next time!" the smaller sailor hissed.

At this point, Saori was quite spent already, and she could tell that Sayoko was probably not in a much better condition. Elizabeth wasn't fresh either, but the girl did take less damage than both of them as far as she's concerned. With Sayoko already starting to get distracted, Saori thought that it'll be up for her to finish their opponent. If she was eliminated first, then chances are that Sayoko would probably follow suit. Plus, she really really wanted to get back at the blonde for almost humiliating her earlier with the pin.

The braided sailor was still rubbing her slapped back, slightly pouting at her partner, but knew she kinda deserved that. It's hard not to be distracted by Elizabeth's appearance, though, let alone seeing her dominating Saori. She was still thinking about what they should do next to get their first fall, when her partner suddenly already rushing towards the blonde.

"You're going down, bitch!" yelled the black haired sailor as she shaped for another clothesline, only to try going pass her opponent on purpose in order to slip behind Elizabeth and applied a Full Nelson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 7:41 am

Elizabeth was exhausted to the point that she can't really afford to do any more counters. She needs to find an opening instead to attack. So when she saw Saori apparently blindly charging towards her, she put up both of her forearms in front of her to block the blow. To her surprise though, the Sailor would instead slip in behind and apply a full nelson, trapping the dominatrix's arms in the process and forcing her head a bit forward because of the neck pressure.

"Kh..." The princess growled as she struggled to break free through brute force. Shifting her legs around the mat, she tried to push back Saori onto the ropes, corner, anywhere! "H-Hey Sayoko-chan... Wanna help me here and tell your partner to let me go, or at least breaking this hold apart yourself?" She cooed, despite the predicament she is in.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next