Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:57 am

Saori prepared herself as Elizabeth decided to get back in the ring and leave her partner alone for the time being. It might not be the wisest decision considering her condition, but it would be better for Sayoko at the very least. As the blonde rushed in, Saori would move to the side to avoid the strike, before throwing herself forward in an attempt to catch her opponent's leg and bring the girl down to the mat.

Sayoko was still panting outside the mat and rubbing her sore arms and front, feeling a bit disappointed that Elizabeth decided to leave her be for the time being. At least she had the chance to recover herself. Hopefully Saori managed to hold out without her on the ring.

"Uhh..."

Back to top Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 am

Elizabeth was surprised when Saori still had enough reserves to dodge her strike, her foot striking the turnbuckle instead. Before she had time to defend herself, Saori would tackle the dominatrix down onto the mat by her legs. Not quite landing completely on her back but instead landing on her ass, Elizabeth would growl beneath her teeth as she would try to land multiple punches on the Sailor's head to disorient her, and if successful, try to reverse the position by flipping over so that Saori would be on the bottom instead and Elizabeth would be on top, mounting her mid-section.

"Your partner over there is much more fun to play with! And then there's always people like you who would resist to the very end. Know your place!" She would say during her multiple punches assault.

Last edited by 553 on Fri May 16, 2014 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:51 am

After successfully taking down Elizabeth, Saori immediately crawled up in order to mount her opponent's belly. The blonde's punch to her head knocked her off for a bit, though, and the next one definitely sent her tumbling to her side with an agonized grunt. Holding her face with her hands, Saori was vulnerable, and Elizabeth took advantage by straddling her midsection. The sailor groaned in frustration and squirmed around in a weak attempt to topple the blonde off her.

"S-shut up and get off me, bitch!" she yelled.

Outside the ring, Sayoko managed to crawl away from the stairs and leaned herself against the ring's apron, still panting heavily. She could only watch as Saori was taken down and straddled for the time being, though. At least the sight was quite hot from where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 6:42 am

After Elizabeth successfully mounted Saori's mid-section, her hands would try to grab each of the Sailor's wrists and pin both of them above her head. "Come on... Admit it, you know you like to get hurt! To get beaten up... To get dominated..." The dominatrix said with an amused look on her face. "I saw the look on your face right at the beginning of the match, when I knocked you down. There's no way you would blush from that unless you like the pain!" She would continue as she would try to control the girl down. "So the best you can do... is to be my little bitch, and enjoy it for tonight!" And then, the princess would lean in and try to kiss Saori right on the lips, trying to insert her tongue into her mouth and passionately duke it out.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:06 am

"No! no!" Saori denied Elizabeth's accusation while keep squirming around even after her arms were pinned. "Fuck off, bitch!"

Her resistance seemed to drift away a little by little, though, partly because her body was already took some beating, and because the blonde was getting a little too close to her... Saori shook her head, refusing to admit that she did like to be dominated. Until her opponent went for a surprise kiss.

"Mmm...!" she yelled into Elizabeth's mouth, her tongue attempted to repel the invader out, although it was only a temporary outburst.

The longer the kiss went on, the weaker her effort would be, and her yelling soon turned into moaning while her squirming also gradually ceasing down. In her mind, obviously it's not the kiss which distracted her from fighting back, but her fatigue! Meanwhile the ref began to count as she considered that Elizabeth was pinning Saori, albeit a little late.

"One...! Two...!"

Saori heard the count and she was about to kick out her legs, but apparently Sayoko made her return just in time. The truth was, she was watching the kissing scene from outside the ring and decided to wait for a bit, until the ref starting to count. Before the third count could be finalized, the braided sailor would deliver a light kick on the back of Elizabeth to disrupt the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 7:21 am

Elizabeth was definitely enjoying this passionate kiss she is having with Saori, and feeling the latter's resistance slipping away, it seems like it's doing the trick. She can hear the count, and inside of her, she was laughing manically. But then she felt someone kick her on her back, making her break the kiss and yelp out as she quickly rolled away from the smaller girl. She rolled all the way to the ropes, where her hand would grab onto the top rope and pull herself up. And as she was regaining her composure, she noticed it was Sayoko who broke the pin.

So close, yet so far. And now, it's an uphill battle from here once again.

"Are you kidding me... Come on Sayoko! You know that this is what you wanted too right! I can tell you want the hurt too! And that... you want me! Why not let me finish off your partner over there and we can spend some quality 1v1 time afterwards, huh!? The dominatrix ranted, fully standing up now and with an annoyed look on her face that her kiss was broken up.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:30 am

Sayoko gave the ranting Elizabeth a curious look before giggling at the girl. She's not going to deny what her opponent said, even if Saori was half glaring at her. Still, she felt that the three of them could have a little more "fun" together. Helping her partner to get up, Sayoko waltzed forward, but kept her distance from Elizabeth.

"Huhu~ As much as I want to play with you privately... I think you'll need to work a bit more to eliminate one of us..." she giggled. "We're still a team after all~"

"Whatever..." Saori scoffed in disgust as she wiped her lips.

The black haired sailor's cheeks were blushing lightly, and she avoided eye contact with the domme. As if a kiss would be enough to soften her. She backed away from her partner and Elizabeth to recover for a bit, as the match's intensity starting to caught up with her injured body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 7:37 am

"And you two need to work a little bit more on getting the first pinfall on me dearies." Elizabeth retorted. As much of a disadvantage she is at right now, she's still enjoying herself. She has that pride within her that needs to dominate. And with the Sailors, she might as well let them now. "How about this then... You call yourselves a team. Then I will make sure that I will pin both of you at the same time to win the match while you two are both naked. This is something I swear upon to assert my dominance over you two, and the audience, whether they are here in this arena or watching this through television, will all be my witnesses!"

Elizabeth would then back off from the ropes behind her and slowly enter her wrestling stance, threading carefully towards the tag team. "It's a shame that you two won't be aroused as much when I'm not doing my Hentai expertise on both of you. But don't blame me! It is 2v1 after all. Instead, I'll make sure that I hurt you both to the point that neither of you can move."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 am

"Oh my..." Sayoko blinked her eyes at the bold declaration of her opponent.

"Gimme a break," Saori scoffed again, rolling her eyes. "She's clearly underestimating us."

"I'm sure we can do this the less painful way," Sayoko smiled teasingly to Elizabeth. "It's not that hard, I suppose. Make us cum and pin us at the same time..."

"Who's side are you on...?!" Saori raised an eyebrow at her partner, looking displeased with the braided girl's carefree attitude.

"Ooops~" Sayoko put a hand in front of her mouth. "Well, you get the idea~" she winked to the blonde.

"Enough talk!" barked Saori as she felt a bit impatient.

The black haired sailor split away from her parter while still fuming, while Sayoko just giggled as she moved to the other way. Both sailors once again circling their opponent while exchanging quick glances with each other, waiting for the right time to strike. This time, however, they would run towards Elizabeth at the same time, attempting to grab the girl's arms and swung the blonde towards the ropes across her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 16, 2014 10:25 am

Elizabeth giggled at the tag team actually fighting among each other. While one of them is not hiding the fact that she wants it, the other is still adamantly refusing to admit it. But the time for fun and entertainment is gonna be on a halt for now as the Sailors decided to split off and circle around Elizabeth once more. Her eyes moving left and right, she catches both of them running towards her at the same time. Quickly, she tried to fend them off but both her arms were grabbed. "Tch..." She growled as she was then swung towards the ropes.

The dominatrix would turn around to rebound off the ropes. While it would be nice to first see what moves are coming ahead so she can counter, it is perhaps better to start out an unexpected offensive! Therefore, Elizabeth would attempt to double clothesline both the girls down onto the mat with authority as she approaches them.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next