» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex, Sailors and Slaves

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sex, Sailors and Slaves Empty Sex, Sailors and Slaves

Post by Clyton Sat May 17, 2014 5:26 pm

After a difficult match, Elizabeth managed to win her match against the Sexy Sailors in a 2-on-1 handicap match. Having managed to pin both, especially at the same time and while they were both naked truly showed how strong and dominant she is. Then again, this is the standard the princess is suppose to uphold as a dominatrix. And she is proud of upholding that. Now, she had taken the Sailors captive as her prisoners per the unofficial stipulation they agreed on, and had brought them to the Agel Mansion.

This mansion is something Elizabeth brought when she decided to live here in Japan if she would be wrestling in the AFW. Just like any other mansion, it has a variety of luxuries that one can indulge in. However, the Sailors would not be enjoying those luxuries. Rather, they would be held captive at the basement, which was actually renovated into a dungeon suited to the domme's tastes and fetishes. Pretty much all her slaves live down here and will get luxurious treatment provided they please their mistress.

In one of the dungeon rooms, Sayoko and Saori were held captive while in their naked forms. A dim lightbulb was all the light needed in this room. It's interior consists of stone and bricks, yet the atmosphere is somewhat hot and humid. In the center of the room lies the two girls. They would both have shackles around their ankles and their wrists would be tied together with a metal chain that extends upwards to the room's ceiling. At how high their wrists are tied, both girls would have to be tippy toeing.

Elizabeth herself would also be in the room. She would be lying down on a sofa that was placed in front of the girls a fair distance. Tired herself, she was completely naked. She would be resting her head on a pillow above the armrest, almost as if she was taking a nap. Her eyes were softly closed, yet her lips remained in an amused smile. She would be listening for her prisoners to wake up anytime soon, so she can start her fun, as well as their fun.

Last edited by 553 on Sat May 17, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Sex, Sailors and Slaves Empty Re: Sex, Sailors and Slaves

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Saori was be the first to wake up after what seemingly a few hours of slumber. Her body still felt sore from the match, but now she found herself chained inside a dungeon along with her partner. The black haired sailor blushed deeply as she realized her predicament, as well as spotting Elizabeth across her laying in a comfortable sofa. She clicked her tongue in annoyance, although the sight of her naked captor made her gulped as well.

"Huu~?" Sayoko was awakened shortly, and she tried to wiggle herself only to find out that her limbs were bound. "Ehh... Oh, right," she said to no one in particular, remembering the bet between her team and Elizabeth.

She felt a little sore as well from the match, and yet the flashing memories of the sexy parts of the bout drew a smile on her face. Looking at her mistress resting on the sofa across her made Sayoko blushed slightly as she admired the girl's naked form. Oh she could barely wait being played with by Elizabeth!

"I bet this is all your fault," Saori grumbled without looking to her partner.

"I'm not the one who pass out first..." the braided girl pleaded innocence, rolling her eyes.

"You should have just rushed in and help me!" yelled the younger sailor in frustration.

"But..." Sayoko began to protest, but decided not to argue about it. "Well, next time, perhaps."

"Hmmph," Saori grunted and looked away, before looking at the blonde on the sofa. "Oi! Wake up already and release us!"

Last edited by 10553 on Sat May 17, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 18, 2014 6:20 am

"Shut up. I heard you loud and clear. And the answer will be no." Elizabeth would say with her eyes slightly open, a soft giggle escaping her lips. "Oh today is a good day for me. I have you two to play with for the rest of the night. What goodies..." The blonde would slowly sit up and then get off the sofa, her unconstrained breasts wobbling around in mid-air.

The dominatrix would approach Sayoko, standing right in front of her and ignoring Saori for now. Her hands on her hips, her green eyes would trail up and down, wondering what to do with this Sailor and ponder where to start with her body. Elizabeth decided the first step is to stimulate the girl once again to get her body as well as herself into the mood for tonight. Her hands would move to grab each of Sayoko's buttcheeks to grope it nice and firmly. Pressing the front of her body against the Sailor's, breast to breast and sex to sex, the princess would move her body up and down through small tippy toes, flickering her soft nipples over the other girl's nipples and her sex would be rubbing against the other girl's sex. "Ooohhh..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:32 am

Saori grumbled at Elizabeth's refusal and shook her chains in defiance, but decided to save her strength after that. Sayoko, on the other hand, seemed quite eager to play the slave role, her blushing became slightly deeper as the blonde domme approached her.

"Ooohh..." the braided girl moaned as she felt the naked body of her mistress engaged her own, her head slightly rolled back.

The rubbing of Elizabeth's nipples and sex soon made Sayoko squirmed lightly causing her chains to shake a bit. Saori's face turned red at the sight of her partner being molested by the blonde, but she looked away to prevent herself from getting affected too much by it. It's not like she envied Sayoko! Of course, with her arms bound, she couldn't cover her ears and was forced to listen to her partner's moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 18, 2014 6:42 am

Elizabeth's face was intensely blushing as well, her sex starting to get wet already. Panting was started to be heard from the mistress along with her moans increasing in volume. "Holy... You're so fucking hot!" The blonde would say in between pants, continuing her rhythmic full-body contact molesting.

After a while, the princess would back off once she felt Sayoko's sex getting wet too. She would go to her sofa and get something beneath the pillow: the keys to the shackle. "We will continue our fun elsewhere my slave. Elizabeth would say as she would start to unlock the chains to the Sailor's wrists and ankles.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:49 am

"Mmm... Elizabeth-sama..." Sayoko moaned as their body rubbing continued, feeling the heat began to spread all over her body again.

She sighed as the blonde pulled away from her, wanting to have more of her mistress' touch. Then her eyes sparkled at the sight of the key the domme brought. Saori noticed that Elizabeth was unlocking Sayoko's chains, and she hoped that hers would also be released soon after. After all it's pretty uncomfortable being hanged like this, not to mention if the domme was going to take her partner elsewhere and leave her here by herself! The thought alone made her frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 18, 2014 6:58 am

After finishing unlocking the chains, Elizabeth would grab one of Sayoko's hands and guide her towards the doorway. She would drop her key back onto the sofa along the way to the door. "You stay here." The dominatrix would say to Saori. "I had enough of your defiance, and I can still see you are defiant. You can use this time to reflect while me and your partner over here have our fun time." She would finish with disgust.

With that said, she would open the door and leave, closing it behind her once Sayoko exits as well.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:05 am

"E-ehh...? B-but that's not fair...!" Saori protested as she realized her fear became reality. "D-don't leave me here!"

Her protest fell to deaf ears, however, as Elizabeth and Sayoko went out of room, leaving her bound and alone to her frustration. The black haired sailor grumbled as she shook her chains violently again, kinda cursing herself for being defiant.

Sayoko was holding herself back from giggling until both her and Elizabeth left the room. She felt a little bad for her partner, sure, but Saori sometimes can be a bit too stubborn for her own good. Maybe this would help her to be less uptight when it came to admitting her feelings. Meanwhile, she got to enjoy all of her mistress' attention by herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 18, 2014 7:17 am

"You are fortunate Sayoko-chan. Not only do you have me all to yourself, but you are also not being dragged around by chains around your collar compared to the rest of my slaves." Elizabeth would mention with a grin. Right now, the two are walking down a long narrow hallway with many doors on either side. Each door contains a dungeon room with different slaves being held captive in different ways. After a while, the domme would guide Sayoko into a room. Perhaps to the latter's surprise, it turns out to be a basement sauna room with a massaging bed in the middle.

Elizabeth would head straight to this wooden massaging bed, where she would lay on top of it on her front. Her arms would cross over each other in front of her, before laying her head on her side and on her forearms. "I command you to massage my entire body." She said bluntly, softly closing her eyes so she can relax and let the Sailor do her work. Even if Sayoko sucks at massaging, it would be tolerable to the princess.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:58 am

"I am grateful for your kindness, Elizabeth-sama~" Sayoko replied gleefully while she followed her mistress through the hallway.

It surprised her that the girl owned a lot of slaves, while she also wondered if she should envy those who were owned permanently by the blonde. When they entered the basement sauna room, Sayoko's eyes blinked. She observed the room in awe for a bit, never seen a sauna inside a basement before. As her mistress laid herself on the massaging bed and commanded her to give a massage, Sayoko nodded obediently.

"Yes, mistress," she smiled before kneeling next to the bed.

Her hands would start by treating one of the domme's legs, particularly Elizabeth's toes. Sayoko then moved to the blonde's sole, calf, and went on all the way to her mistress' thigh. When she's done with it, the braided girl would repeat her treatment to the other leg of Elizabeth.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next