Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 4 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Miyabi giggled and bounced around as she pressed her ass into Oksana’️s features, rubbing her fat, fleshy, sweaty butt cheeks all over the Russian’️s face. She was excited—really excited! She was proving, right at this very moment, that she was the stinkface queen, better than Oksana by far. Oksana might be a little older and a little more experienced as a wrestler, but she could not match Miyabi when it came to energy and raw athleticism!

<How’️s my butt smell, Oksana-san?> Miyabi asked, mocking her opponent as she continued to press her big, almost-naked hindquarters against Oksana’️s face. She snickered. This was a lot of fun. And she would get to do this twice more to Oksana before the match was over! <I bet you’️re actually enjoying it…my butt is pretty awesome, isn’️t it?>

Meanwhile, the referee would hurry over to the corner to begin counting down the stinkface. “One!” the girl in stripes called out, throwing one finger into the air. “Two!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 4 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Fri May 23, 2014 5:50 pm

The seated stinkface victim felt a knot of humiliation and anger in her stomach, as her face was mashed between Miyabi’️s massive butt cheeks. The sumo was really giving it to poor Oksana, uninhibited and enthusiastic, and although the Russian had no idea what her opponent was saying, it was clearly meant to taunt her. Talk about adding insult to injury!

“Mnghhh! Ugnghhhh!!” Oksana spluttered as her face continued to be assaulted by her foe’️s big behind. The sweaty flesh was engulfing her head and pinning it to the turnbuckle, making escape from the heavy smother unlikely. She endured several more seconds of this, flailing weakly at Miyabi’️s thick thighs, getting more demoralised with each passing moment.

Outside the ring, Katya shook her head, watching keenly as her tongue ran thoughtfully across her lips. She was surprised to see her partner humbled so quickly, but she wasn’️t too concerned. Oks was tough peasant stock, she mused, and there was still a way to go in this kinky contest.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Miyabi would not do anything to jeopardize her chances at finishing Oksana off and winning the first fall of their hotly contested stinkface war. She would just keep wiggling her butt in the Russian woman’️s face, letting Oksana’️s pretty features wedge themselves between her ass cheeks as the referee continued the count which would ultimately, Miyabi hoped, spell doom for her Slavic adversary.

“Three!” the referee counted, holding up three fingers. Miyabi kept her eyes on her, since she obviously couldn’️t keep her eyes on Oksana. “Four! Five! Six!”

It was only a start, of course, but it was a very good start for Miyabi, especially after the tricky tactics that her opponent had attempted to use against her. Oksana had attacked her before the bell even rang, but Miyabi’️s face was not the one buried deep within her opponent’️s hindquarters. Oksana’️s was. Maybe this would teach the Russian not to cheat.

<I hope you’️re learning a valuable lesson right now, Oksana-san!> Miyabi said. <Cheaters never win, especially when their opponent is stronger and sexier with a better butt.> She paused, then called out in English: “You bad! No! Stinkface you good!”

“Seven! Eight!” the referee girl called out.

Last edited by 10885 on Fri May 23, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 24, 2014 7:15 pm

It was difficult for Oksana to be any angrier with her opponent right now as the younger girl gleefully rubbed her butt hard into the Russian's face. However, Miyabi seemed to be suggesting that poor Oksana somehow deserved this treatment! The sumo's self-righteousness was sickening, thought Oksana - it was Miyabi who had gone out of her way to weaken Oksana with an unnecessary and wicked facesit.

Oksana couldn't wait to get out of the corner and give this brat the punishment she deserved. In fact, she couldn't wait to get out of the corner full stop, struggling as she was to breathe in the rough stinkface, her nose and mouth squashed between the sumo's sweaty buttocks.

She gave a muffled growl of anger as she heard the ref girl count to ten. God, that count had seemed to take an age! Oksana was angry at herself for losing the first fall, but she was far more annoyed at Miyabi, for obvious reasons!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 24, 2014 7:30 pm

When the referee’️s count reached ten, Miyabi would wiggle her butt in Oksana’️s face one more time before stepping forward and giving the Russian girl a chance to breath. Miyabi grinned and waved to the crowd, who seemed to be enjoying themselves. <Yeah! Thank you!> Miyabi called out. “Thank you!” she repeated in English, trying to play to as much of the crowd as she could. She was sure they were all cheering for her in this match anyway, since Oksana had started off the match trying to cheat, but she just wanted to keep them all on her side.

She turned around to face Oksana, putting her hands on her hips and pursing her lips as she looked over her weakened, stinkfaced opponent. <I might take it easy on you if you say you’️re sorry,> Miyabi said in Japanese, though she knew that Oksana probably couldn’️t understand it. It was really too bad that Oksana had turned out to be a cheater. Miyabi had really thought that the Russian woman was cute when she had first entered the ring.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 25, 2014 10:29 am

Oksana let out a big gasp as Miyabi's butt was finally pulled out of her face. The Russian sat wide-eyed, panting, as she tried to recover her overwhelmed senses. She was of course relieved that the stinkface was over, but that relief was tempered by the knowledge she had lost the first point, and that now everyone could stare at her humiliated, flustered face. Mortified, Oksana grimaced for a few moments, before gingerly dabbing the end of her abused nose, trying to wipe some of Miyabi's sweat from it's bridge.

"Ugh..." she groaned, trying to block out the cheers of the crowd. It all got harder to ignore, though, as Miyabi looked down on her, hands on hips, presumably taunting her as she pulled that annoying pose. A part of Oksana wanted to instinctively lash out, but she knew that in her cornered, weakened state, that would probably only earn her another stinkface, which was the last thing she wanted right now. Or ever again.

"You can call that beginner's luck," Oskana said sternly as she gripped the ropes, trying to haul her seated form back into an upright position. With her left hand she wiped her face again, whilst her right hand reached out to gently push Miyabi back. After what she had been through, she really didn't like being cornered by the plump sumo! "Now back off!" she ordered, shaking her head as she cleared the cobwebs from her humiliating ordeal.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 25, 2014 10:53 am

Miyabi had done more than just securing the first point of the match. She had done some psychological damage to her opponent. Softened her up, made her feel vulnerable. Oksana was flustered, and Miyabi hoped that that anger would cause her to be too brash and to make some obvious mistakes.

In the back of Miyabi’️s mind, she did recognize that being flustered and humiliated could also serve as a motivator that Oksana would be able to feed off of to try to get back in the game. But Miyabi was confident that she could handle whatever the Russian could throw her way.

She wouldn’️t interfere as Oksana got to her feet. If she had learned anything in her brief time training under Akashi, it was that a sumo wrestler was, above all, honorable. Miyabi would wait, hands on hips, hovering over her opponent as the woman rose. Oksana evidently didn’️t appreciate that. She reached her right hand forward and laid it upon Miyabi’️s breast, pushing at the Japanese girl. Miyabi would sigh and point a finger at Oksana. <Listen up, Oksana-san! You’️re going to have to work a lot harder if you want to even dream of beating me! You only have two chances left! How about you don’️t waste them trying to cheat, okay?> she said seriously, before backing up a few feet towards the center of the ring. She would keep her eyes on Oksana, though, not about to turn her back to the Russian again after how the match had started off.

When she reached the rough center of the ring, Miyabi would throw her arms out to her sides in a challenging gesture, still staring at Oksana. Then, Miyabi would lower herself, crouching down into a sumo squat, ready to begin the second round whenever Oksana was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 25, 2014 4:16 pm

Oksana pulled a slightly sour expression as she watched Miyabi step back and assume a strong pose. The Russian didn't really want to get drawn into a sumo contest with this girl, especially since that would be playing to Miyabi's only strength. Oksana would prefer to turn this into a standard bout, where she could draw on her greater experience.

Still, that was the risk she had taken when accepting this unusual match, and proud Oksana wouldn't concede a weakness in any area, even pure strength.

"I can't wait to wipe that smug look off your face," she growled. "Using my ass, if I have to."

Oksana stamped her foot and then quickly advanced on Miyabi, looking to crash into her opponent hard whilst linking arms for an aggressive grapple. She was determined to make her mark on this match!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Miyabi would keep her eyes on Oksana as she got comfortable in her sumo squat, staying motionless as she waited for the Russian to attack. The woman said something in English that Miyabi couldn’️t understand. By the tone of her voice, it sounded threatening. Miyabi would expect no less. Then, Oksana stamped her foot. Miyabi braced herself. She was ready.

The Russian advanced on her quickly, closing the gap between them in just a few loud, thumping footsteps. As big as she was, she was like a train throttling down the tracks. Miyabi leaped up out of her squat and rushed forward as well. She was not afraid of a head-to-head collision with Oksana. A pushing contest, a test of strength…she knew she could hold her own.

The crash was hard, and the loud sound of slapping, jiggling flesh was clearly audible in the arena. Miyabi would link her arms with Oksana’️s and would push forward, trying to push the Russian back into the corner where she belonged.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 pm

"Ngh!" Oksana grunted fiercely as her body crashed into Miyabi's own, and the big wrestlers locked arms for a test of strength. For the second time, Oksana found herself up against an equally solid fighter, their struggles not giving much ground away. The Russian badly wanted to teach this girl a lesson, but any victory here was going to be a lot more hard-fought than she was used to. Her muscles tensed as she pushed against her enemy.

Oksana made a point of pressing her nose up to Miyabi's head. "I stinkface you so bad now. Get my revenge!" she snarled in simple English, hoping her foreign foe would get the point. Sweat was glistening off the buxom Russian as she heaved with effort against her opponent, trying to force her onto the back foot.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next