Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

Post by acuyra Tue May 20, 2014 6:42 am

Sure enough, Lorenza brought her sweet self on over and Carmen sat up to greet her, making the supreme effort of holding her aching body up. She felt like she could collapse at any given seconds, her reserves running on empty, but she could stay awake long enough for one last push. Especially for that.

"I just want to say 'thank you'. For everything." She breathed in, long and hard, revving herself up. "And as for that prize, well...

Carmen leaned forward and gave Lorenza a smoldering kiss right on the lips, letting it linger for a moment. Part of it was just to take Lorenza by surprise, but even she couldn't deny that the little peck in the ring had left her wanting just a bit more, something to sate her appetite. This would do, in more ways than one. She could just get it out of her system.

"There." She pulled back, smiling wide with the devil's grin. She thwiped Lorenza's nose. "Now we're even."

Back to top Go down

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Tue May 20, 2014 7:36 am

Lorenza waited patiently as Carmen pulled herself up into a sitting position. The Puerto Rican boxer was obviously exhausted, from both the match and everything that had happened afterwards. Lorenza was dead tired, too, and if she had taken the medicine that Carmen had taken she might be just as wiped out as her rival. As it was, she had at least enough energy to make it back to her own room. But it seemed as if Carmen was expending every last ounce of her strength to give Lorenza her present.

That present turned out to be a hot, smoldering kiss on the lips. Lorenza couldn’️t say that she was completely surprised that her sister had acquired a taste for her lips after the quick peck in the ring, though she was surprised that Carmen had actually given her that kiss. Lorenza would reciprocate the kiss for all of the two seconds it lasted, then smiled as Carmen pulled away.

“You’️re welcome. For everything,” Lorenza replied, patting Carmen on the shoulder as the brown-haired woman took a playful swipe at her nose. “Couldn’️t let my little sister down, you know?” She stood up, wobbling a little as she did, but ultimately managing to steady herself. “Hey, since we’️ll both be here for at least a couple of days, why don’️t you stop into my room sometime tomorrow, eh?” she suggested. “We can talk about our tattoos. If you don’️t like the tramp stamp, maybe we can do a big dragon or tiger or something across tus tetas!” She laughed and made her way to the door, opening it up onto a silent hallway. She turned around and blew Carmen a big kiss.

“Buenas noches, hermana,” she said.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 20, 2014 5:12 pm

The kiss wasn't too passionate - even if Lorenza had been interested in her like that, Carmen had no intention of following up on it. Certainly not tonight, when she'd probably just doze off before anything could come of it. Even so, it was a great way to end the night, and she couldn't imagine anything she'd rather go to sleep with.

She sighed as Lorenza went on about her tattoos, growing more and more obvious that she'd stepped on a little landmine with that. Lorenza was right about not having anything better to do, though, and if Army couldn't sneak their Xbox in through security, she would be bored to tears. It would be an interesting conversation, if nothing else.

"Yeah, because a tattoo on my tits would be so much better than one on my ass." Carmen stuck her tongue out Lorenza's way and brought her eyes up for a roll, feeling disturbingly like a ten year old girl discussing the finer points of Barbie's hairstyle. "Maybe I'll put a bullseye on my ribs, so you can stand a better chance of hitting it, next time, huh?"

She closed her eyes and sank into the pillow, feeling more content and peaceful than she could have ever dreamed of three hours ago. Satisfied and safe. "Buenos noches."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9