Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 7:26 am

Carmen watched Nadya close - she seemed to be looking for something, but Carmen didn't have a clue what. As far as she knew, the cabinets were empty. Why wouldn't they be? They were for patients to store stuff in, had some small things like wipes and towels. That was it. Carmen hadn't brought anything to put in them, except her clothes.

Whatever the case, talking about her homeland seemed to bring her back, and Carmen nodded with respect when she brought her fist up. "Russia, right. Went there once for a match, lovely country." That was actually a blatant lie. It was cold as hell, the people she met were rude, and the food was terrible. Maybe the whole country wasn't like that, but Carmen didn't want to go back and find out. "Funny how a few kilometers can make a big difference. How've you been settling in, here?"

Back to top Go down

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 am

Nadya bared her teeth in a small smile as Carmen mentioned how she had visited Russia once before. Of course, if you were a major international traveler, like a professional fighter certainly could be, how could you avoid a sojourn into Russia at some point or another? Even if it was only Moscow.

“Settling in is good,” Nadya replied. She looked back to the cabinets, only just now realizing how conspicuous she was being. Carmen was injured, and exhausted, and Nadya had gotten a little bit careless with her body language. Now, she was going to act on her plan. “I have been here for vhile, so I am used to everything. And you?”

As she spoke, Nadya would open up one of the cabinets, shielding its contents from Carmen with her body. She would do it with a smooth, professional motion, hoping that Carmen would be convinced that whatever Nadya was doing, it was on the up and up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 8:33 am

She raised an eyebrow as Nadya went over to the cabinets, still not having the smallest clue what the nurse was doing. It seemed like she was doing something routine, but Carmen couldn't get a real look at it, whatever it was. Maybe there was some emergency equipment in there she was checking.

"It's been weird." She focused forward again, straightening up in the bed. "It's the big differences, you know? Puerto Rico's an island, too, but it's a lot more wide open, less cramped, less modern. Everyone's rushing around here, bustling. Reminds me of New York, almost. I think this has been the quietest its ever been since I got here, really."

She puled up her covers and sighed as she felt a warm feeling start to take over, pulling her sheets up. The medicine was really kicking in, now, taking her off to a sweet slumber, and her body sagged in relief. Much needed relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 12:05 am

Nadya listened to Carmen explain how she had been settling in. The Russian woman didn’️t know very much about Puerto Rico—the island from which Carmen apparently hailed—but she imagined it was very different from Japan. The fact that the woman was a fighter, however, had to have lessened the culture shock of moving from one country to another. Fighting was fighting wherever you were. It wasn’️t like when Nadya had emigrated to Japan. She had no job lined up and barely knew the language. But she had made it work, and she had carved out a place for herself that she was very comfortable with.

Of course, what was comfortable for her usually proved to be uncomfortable for those around her. Not that Nadya cared very much.

She looked over her shoulder at Carmen, watching the boxer pull the covers tightly around her, obviously exhausted after a long day. She was easy prey. “Are you tired?” Nadya asked, as she pulled out her favorite implement from one of the cabinets and silently attached it around her waist, underneath her nurse’️s uniform.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 17, 2014 12:22 am

It was funny, really. She had never imagined that coming out here would be such a good change of pace. She figured she would have a few matches, screw around and go back to boxing once she'd gotten it all out of her system. But wrestling had its charms. And if it hadn't have been for the AFW, she wouldn't have hooked up with Lorenza. Even if the outcome to the match left her dry, she was still glad it happened. Everything worked out.

"I'm good." She rolled around in the bed, getting a good position, facing Nadya. "I'm good. Drug is kicking in. Thanks, I think I'm about to check out." She yawned and smacked her lips. "Good night, Nadya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 am

Nadya nodded. It didn’️t really matter what Carmen’️s answer was, because no matter what, she wasn’️t going to sleep right now. No, right now, she was Nadya’️s. She would have plenty of time to sleep off what Nadya was about to do to her after the deed was done.

Heck, knowing how slutty these AFW women were, Nadya thought Carmen just might enjoy what was about to happen to her. There had been one or two women in the past who had been more than eager to allow Nadya to have her way with them. Many more had a certain shine in their eyes as Nadya ravished them. They were all sluts, deep down. Even those who kicked and screamed and cried wanted to be taken by Nadya, deep inside.

“Is not good night just yet,” Nadya said. “I have one more thing to give you.” She would turn around to face Carmen again, a sadistic smile on her lips. She lifted up the bottom of her nurse’️s uniform to reveal a big, black strap-on dildo attached around her waist, aimed menacingly at Carmen.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 17, 2014 6:04 am

Carmen was just starting to drift off when she heard Nadya go on, something about another thing to give her. Carmen couldn't imagine what - she'd taken more pills and shots than she cared for today already, there couldn't be much else to do before she was released. Didn't remember Reiko saying anything about it, that was for sure.

She cracked her eyes open, just a bit...and then they widened, full of shock and disgust.

The sight was so off-the-wall, Carmen half suspected this was all just an insanely weird dream she was having, that maybe she just went to sleep after Reiko left and Nadya wasn't even real. But no, her head still her, her wrist throbbed with dull pain. This was real. She was awake. She was really seeing what she was seeing.

She groggily sat up, eyes narrowing as she looked Nadya's way, noting the sick, twisted smile on her face. "The fuck...is this some kind of joke?" Where had she even gotten it from, the drawers? Why in the name of all that was holy and just was that thing in her room?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 6:43 am

Carmen’️s eyes reopened, and a look of horror crossed her face. That was not an uncommon reaction. Nadya’️s sadistic grin grew wider. This woman was not the sort to enjoy being dominated—that much was very clear. But she was exhausted, and groggy, and had incurred several concerning injuries during her fight earlier that night. She was in no position to fight back. She wouldn’️t win in a fight against Nadya in her condition. The Russian nurse would have her way with Carmen no matter what the Puerto Rican tried to do to stop her.

“A joke? No, it is no fucking joke,” Nadya replied. She stepped closer and made a grab for Carmen’️s shoulders, trying to pin the Puerto Rican fighter down against the bed before she could escape. It had been too long since Nadya’️s last opportunity to ravish a patient. The last time she tried it, one of her fellow nurses had caught her half-naked in the corner exam room. That had taken quite a lot of explaining to weasel her way out of. But tonight, she was the only one on duty. The wing was next to empty. There would be no stopping her.

“No, no fucking joke. But it is about fucking. Just sit there and enjoy it, slut.” Nadya would then try to climb up onto the bed and put her weight on Carmen to hold her down while she did the deed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 17, 2014 7:02 am

Disgust, revulsion, disbelief - all these feelings were rife on Carmen's face, and panic soon joined them as the realization hammered home. This wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare.

Nadya was strong, but in Carmen's full condition, she would have made short work of her - even in this state, she would have been a hard fight if she could get on her feet. But the pills were doing their job too well, and fatigue was setting in fast. She had precious little energy to struggle with, and her mind was still trying to wrap itself around the entire insane situation. Who was this woman? Who was she, really?

Carmen started to squirm as Nadya pressed her down with firm hands, trying to climb up on the bed, and she knew the last thing she wanted was to be under this woman. She couldn't muster the strength to push off, but she was far from helpless - she still had the sense to turn her head around and bite Nadya's hand, giving her some strong incentive to let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 pm

The expression on Carmen’️s face was very familiar to Nadya. It was the same expression that a dozen other women had worn on their faces over the last few months when they realized what Nadya was about to do to them. Only a few had ever managed to fight back in any significant way, and none of them had managed to fight Nadya off entirely. They all came for her. Carmen, half-crippled from the brutal match that she had fought with that Lorenza woman and significantly weakened by the drugs she had taken, would be no different.

Nadya got on top of Carmen before the drowsy boxer could even think of getting up onto her feet. The black strap-on dildo hung down from her waist, pointing right at Carmen’️s womanhood, ready to penetrate the boxer and humiliate her just like all the other sluts it had humiliated in this hospital during Nadya’️s time on staff. Nadya was about to reach down and yank Carmen’️s hospital gown up when the AFW wrestler turned her head to the side and bit down hard on Nadya’️s hand. The Russian’️s eyes widened and she yelped in pain, letting go of Carmen’️s shoulder and pulling her hand away from the woman’️s dangerous mouth.

“Fucking whore!” Nadya spat. She balled her injured hand into a fist and brought it smashing down into Carmen’️s face, trying to teach the woman her proper place.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next