by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Rest for the Wicked

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Rest for the Wicked Empty No Rest for the Wicked

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 pm

It had been a while. Her body had now had some chance to rest after her long match with Abattoir and she could go at her workouts 100%. The doctors had finally cleared her. Usually the Violent Violet would go at these workouts all the way, but she was still young. She didn't want to hurt her incipient career at this stage in the game. Jessica had retained all her strength or near enough to make no difference. The memory of a few bruises and the last vestiges of a thousand cuts reminded Jessica that she had to get better all the time. 2015 had started off poorly but had finished strong. By her count, she had nine wins and two losses, not counting that boondoggle with Taylor. That was good, but Jessica wanted to be more than good. She wanted to be great.

Here, greatness took the form of squats. It was the mother of all powerlifting activities and something Jessica happened to excel at. Her thighs had been likened to the torsos of lesser girls, such was their thickness. The weight went down. Jessica was wearing black Converses, black basketball shorts and a bright yellow University of Iowa shirt that had nearly been sweated through. She had reached the middle of her workout, the zenith. The weight went back up. There it was. She was done.

The Violent Violet took a long swig of her energy drink. On the little practice ring a few girls were throwing each other around in their stupid little training sessions. Perhaps when she was done, she could go over there and show them what was what. But for now, working out was all she needed to do. The mirrors were there so lifters could check their form as they did their workouts. However, Jessica was using it to check herself out. Damn. She was looking good.

Back to top Go down

No Rest for the Wicked Empty Re: No Rest for the Wicked

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:47 pm

Ven knew of almost every heel in the AFW no matter how notorious they were. Some were of course higher priority than others, such priority was determined based on the heels actions, as well as the severity and damage of the actions and how they effected other people. Needless to say the so called "Violent Violet" was very high priority and had managed to attract a lot of Ven's attention as of late, attention that she wishes she could divert to helping others in bad situations. However perhaps all hope was not lost for Jessica, perhaps she could still be brought out of the darkness and into the light, despite how enveloped she might currently be.

"Seems that all the working out is paying off." Ven would abruptly speak out to Jessica, an odd amount of honesty being present in her voice as she made her presence known. "Shame about what it's all being used for." She would continue, her tone turning slightly bitter as she took a step forwards, allowing Jessica to see her within the mirrors which she was so fondly admiring. The tall seeker of vengeance wearing the same blue battered clothing which she always did, her hair tied back in it's usual long flowing manner, and her facial expression offering a gentle smile.

Ven knew that trying to make Jessica into a face wrestler was a next to impossible task, but she couldn't just give up on the violent heel, not without at least trying to help her change her cruel ways for the better.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:55 pm

The problem with Jessica was that she was always too focused on herself. She was far too busy admiring that sweet sweet dimple in her thigh to notice that there was another presence in the room. Jessica turned in shock to see a monster of a girl. Honestly, she should have played basketball or volleyball or at least gone with the other giants to eat all the peasants in the village. The girl possessed a weird trait, and there was something to her that seemed to reach from another world.

But Jessica didn't dwell on that too much. The Violent Violet would not suffer insults even when it came in the form of advice. And she sure as hell wouldn't tolerate that nonsense just as she was all hyped up from her working out. "Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck makes you think you can say that shit to me?" Jessica's shock turned to rage. She approached this otherworldly woman and sized her up up close.

She looked strong. Freakishly strong. Jessica didn't think she was stronger than her, not even for a second. For Jessica, not trusting her own strength meant oblivion. Her biceps and thighs flexed as if on their own. It might be difficult to intimidate this woman, but damned if Jessica wasn't going to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Now Ven wasn't at all expecting this to be easy, far from it, she knew that Jessica would be very difficult to talk to. However what she didn't expect was for the The Violent Violet to be THIS difficult to talk to, as before Ven had even uttered much about changing and had only really offered up compliments Jessica was already verbally attacking her! Seemingly entering an enraged state as she swore at the much larger woman multiple times within one sentence! Approaching her in an aggressive manner, seemingly ready to start a fight after only a minute or so!

As much as Ven knew she could take Jessica on in a straight up fight, a fight is not what she came for, she came to try and help Jessica change, so try and help Jessica change she would. "Woah woah woah Jessica calm yourself down. I didn't come her with the intention of fighting you." Ven explained with the same calm ton and gentle smile, apparently already knowing The Violent Violet's actual name as she carefully placing her hands just in-front of her for a moment to try and signal Jessica to stop.

"Your.. Uhh.. Attempts at intimidation are admirable.. But I'd just like to talk if that's quite alright?" Ven would ask sheepishly, seeing if Jessica would actually give her a chance to talk or if she would do as expected and resort to pointless violence.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Jessica eyed this new woman in a leery fashion. She knew Jessica's name, which she supposed meant she had earned some notoriety. But perhaps she had blown her cool. There was no need to fight, at least not yet. Jessica could play it easy and continue her workout. "Then what did you come here for?" The Violent Violet knew there were lots of rather odd girls and many more outright heels here at AFW. She had no reason to trust this woman, not yet, at least. Although the compliment was rather nice.

"If you want to talk, then talk. But first, spot me." Jessica walked over to the bench and put an ungodly amount of weight on the bar. It was maybe a bit unwise to assume she had her quondam strength, but Jessica could never resist showing off a bit. She got it down, sure, that was the easy part. Getting it up was considerably more difficult.

It was a lot. Maybe too much. But with two wavering hands she got it up and down and up and down and before anyone knew it she had completed her set. "What's up?" She said, half asking to see what was going on and half bragging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 pm

"Well I'm glad you asked, it's rather important for.." Ven started speaking out confidentially with her smile growing slightly larger, glad that things hadn't gotten messy before the two of them had even gotten a chance to speak. Unfortunately it wasn't long before Jessica interrupted her, stopping Ven mid-sentence as she did not want to interrupt Jessica out of fear of causing some kind of conflict.

Carefully taking a seat on some work-out equipment Ven would silently watch Jessica lift the impressive amount of weight, trying to show as much enthusiasm on her face as possible without going overboard, wanting Jessica to see that she was indeed impressed with the physical strength she was showing.

"Oh my that's quite impressive! And in-fact that's sort of what I'd like to talk to you about." Ven would speak out brightly, trying to seem as friendly and enthusiastic as possible to avoid any possible conflict. "Now it's come to my attention that you have been treating other wrestlers badly. Now I'm not talking, oh you trashed talked a bit during a match, that's fine as long as it's limited to competitive spirit. However what I am talking about is you completely beating a girl in the ring before completely humiliating her, only to take her to your place of residence and humiliate her further. That kind of behaviour is unacceptable. And I kindly ask you to stop." Ven explained, trying to seem as non-threatening as possible as she assessed the problem with Jessica.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:00 pm

Jessica sat up. This titaness of a woman was right. It was rather impressive. Jessica heard the abrupt end of one sentence and liked it. This woman, whoever she was, had a habit of talking in a tone that was saccharine and ridiculous. Fucking suck up. Jessica was breathing a little bit heavy from all the hard work she had done and rested against the bar. "Well, it is hard to take those sorts of complaints seriously. See, I took two girls, to my, uh, place of residence," Jessica made air quotes with her fingers when she said place of residence to mock the woman, "And both of them were filthy fucking sluts who loved it."

The Violent Violet swung her legs over the bench so she could look at this mysterious woman face on. "It is the natural right of conquerors to take whatever prize they want, and it just so happened that I wanted Irene and Sig. They were my fuck dolls and both of them fucked good. I treated them badly because they were bad wrestlers." Jessica cocked her head to the side. Something told her that this woman could not stand vulgarity and Jessica wanted to display her potty mouth to its full extent. "If they didn't want to get taken, they shouldn't have stepped into the ring. They knew the rules, they knew who I am. And they paid the price for it."

Jessica leaned forward and rested her head on her hands. "You never told me your name," she said pointedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Now Jessica being rude about the way Ven spoke? She could handle that, heck she could handle almost any type of insult that was directed at her. But what Ven couldn't stand was insults which were directed at other people, and the moment Jessica referred to her past opponents as filthy fucking sluts Ven became mildly annoyed, her previous smile quickly vanishing as her expression switched into a much more hostile one.

Thoroughly unimpressed with Jessica to say the least Ven simply casually shifted back a bit, carefully listening to what the toxic Violent Violet women was saying as her eyes slowly narrowed, the temptation to simply give up on the woman and hit her growing larger and larger as the seconds ticked forwards.

Grinding her teeth for a moment in an attempt to vanquish some of her anger Ven would eventually slowly lean forwards, staring straight at the other woman with eyes filled with fire. "Do you know what happens to conquerors..? They fall.. And fall you will.. Jessica.." Ven whispered, all of the previous friendliness and brightness in her voice completely gone and replaced with unwavering hostility. "There isn't such a thing as a bad wrestler.. Some are simply stronger than others.. And some simply don't play fair.." The clearly upset Ven went on, leaning back up while taking in a deep breath, attempting to calm herself down before she started acting irrationally.

"Only I have the privilege of knowing my name.. But you may know me as Ven.. Trusting that your limited mental capacity can comprehend such a long word.." Ven grumbled, moving away from compliments and entering into insults.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:38 pm

The brightness fading from Ven's face seemed to transfer onto Jessica's. The Violent Violet was spoiling for a real fight ever since the end of the match with Abattoir. She wanted to see if she still had it, and to make sure that all her screws were still in nice and tight. This woman, Ven is what she called herself, seemed to be getting angry. Good. Jessica practically lived under other girls' skins and was happy to take up residence underneath this tall woman's.

At least she wasn't being talked to like she was in a damned HR meeting. Jessica met Ven's hard stare but didn't match it. No, sheer cockiness was the way to go. "Fuck that fairy tale bullshit. I am big and I am mean and I can kick anyone's ass. There are tons and tons of bad wrestlers and I think you might be among them. See, you're here. Which means you're a wrestler. But I don't fucking know you." That wasn't quite true. Jessica did her research and had seen this woman before. "And you're right. I don't play fair. I know what losing means. It means getting on your hands and knees and begging like a slut, the same way Irene and Sig did. It means getting in my bed and serving me 'til I feel like I'm done." Jessica leaned in as well. They were awfully close now.

"Why? You been thinking of that? Me and you in the ring, and when you're done you licking me?" Jessica demanded. "I'll remember the name Ven. And you're gonna remember the name Jessica later. I am going to have you screaming it. There's nothing you can do to stop me. From taking girl after girl until I have won the damn belt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:59 pm

By this point Ven had listened to all she could stand, her expression had shifted to that of utter disgust as she continued to stare at Jessica, her piercing gaze unwavering as she desperately attempted to fight the urge to smack The Violent Violet straight in her trash talking mouth. By this point Ven had realised that trying to change Jessica's ways was impossible, she was too far gone into her evil mannerisms and because of this she couldn't be retrieved.

As Jessica continued to insult the name of wrestling with her words Ven could feel herself becoming more and more enraged, almost each word the venomous woman spoke striking a nerve and making her want to lash out, but she couldn't, she had to keep composed.

"Me..? Licking you..? Screaming your name..? I can assure you that will never happen.. Not even in your nasty little dreams.." Ven growled out with a hate filled tone, falling silent straight afterwards, leaving the already large amount of tension to build even further, to the point where it would seem that it could be physically cut with a knife. Leaning back fully forwards to be pretty much face to face with Jessica, Ven would speak out again, this time without much emotion at all in her voice. "However you and me going up against one another in a match..? That's guaranteed.."

Almost as if like clockwork Ven would abruptly shoot her head forwards, throwing the idea of no violence straight out of the window as she would attempt to brutally head-butt the other girl.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next