Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Rest for a Champion!

Go down

No Rest for a Champion! Empty No Rest for a Champion!

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:22 am

Spoiler:

A few months have passed since Avalanche where more than just the Friction World Title changed hands, the Hentai Title having been contested in a match between the top two wrestlers in the hentai division at the time including a former champion in Marisa Evans, but it was the original number one contender who won in the end claiming her very first title. Since that night the fans had been expecting to see the new champion celebrate her victory but other matters had kept her away, but the wait was about to come to an end.

A gap left open in the night's schedule had left many fans wondering what exactly was going to happen there, numerous theories running through the minds of the fans in attendance until the lights went out a thousand LED lights lit up the rafters like the night sky. Music began to play throughout the arena while rain started to fall over the stage and the ramp down to the ring, blue beams of light designed to mimic rain appearing over the crowd so no fans got wet. At first the music possessed a slow rhythm but once thirty seconds had gone by the music suddenly picked up and a dozen spotlights came together over Natasha Loclear as she stood upon the stage holding her Hentai Title high above her head.

The crowd had fallen quiet during the long build up but now that Natasha had finally made her appearance they filled the arena with their cheering, Natasha overcome for a moment as she stood there taking it all in. This was the moment she had been fighting for these last two years, the chance to stand there in front of the entire world and hold the title up for all to see as proof that she had made it to the top. Her music began to loop through the faster portion of the song telling Natasha it was time to head down to the ring, the light rain falling from up above hitting her skin giving it a reflective quality to it by the time she ascended the steel steps and stepped through the ropes. For the next couple of minutes Natasha toured around the ring, giving each section of the crowd a pose to take pictures of before climbing up one of the turnbuckles and holding her title up above her with one hand while pointing to it with her other.

Dropping down from the turnbuckle Natasha reached through the ropes and took a microphone from one of the referees standing by ring side, moving to stand in the middle of the ring with her belt resting over her left shoulder. "Theres a lot here that needs to be said but first let me just say for the first time...Here is your NEW Friction Hentai Champion!" She all but yelled into the mic with the crowd breaking out in a loud roar, Natasha just standing there smiling brightly as she let the crowd die down on its own before bringing the mic back up to her lips.

"Oh how I have been waiting to say that!" Natasha laughed out. "Everyone who saw the match at Avalanche knows how hard I had to fight to beat Marisa and there were several times I thought she had me, but I pulled it out and now the title is where it belongs. I hope you will all forgive me for taking this long to come out but I'm here now and ready for my next challenge!"The crowd grew loud then as if expecting someone to come down that ramp as if one cue, but when after several seconds passed and no one appeared they quieted down.

"Actually thats what I've come out her to talk about. For a long time, maybe since the very beginning when Belinda was the dominant woman in the hentai division, there have been those who look down on what we in the hentai division do. They claim what we do isn't wrestling, that we aren't athletes on the same level as them, or even in some cases that we are a disgrace to their profession. As your Hentai Champion I am determined to change all that and it starts right now. I hope everyone in the back is listening because I will be a fighting champion but that doesn't mean I will only perform in hentai contests. I don't care how rough or physically demanding a match is, if anyone out there believes they can beat me in it then I happily accept their challenge! Anyone who thinks those of the hentai division can't fight is welcome to try me and I hope my fellow hentai wrestlers will join me in this, lets show the world just how good we truly are!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down