Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya - Page 8 Empty Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:03 pm

"Mmm yes... seems like your body already remembers its mistress~" Azami teased as she rubbed her hand faster, mixing a couple of taps on the brunette's sex. "Now let's see which one I'll be able to get out first... a submission or an orgasm?"

With a cruel smile on her face, the princess yanked Katya's head down further to stretch her opponent's back even more. She slipped two fingers into the Russian's womanhood at the same time and began to pump them in and out to earn herself a loud round of cheers from the fans.

Azami was now in her element with Katya seemingly unable to fight back anymore. She probably could have taken her time to torture the naughty brunette first, but her own body was already exhausted thanks to the double teaming from earlier. It's better to wrap this one up quickly before other accident happened.

Back to top Go down

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya - Page 8 Empty Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:27 pm

“Ohhh!” Katya pouted as she tried to come to terms with this new position. Her eyes widened as the hand wandering beneath her costume slipped inside her panties and her sex.

She flailed her arms uselessly as the crowd cheered. Katya had played the enthusiastic villainess in this piece, but now the bad girl looked like she was being put firmly in her place! Of course, Azami was hardly a saint, but it was all a matter of perspective.

“I am NOT submitting to you,” the bent girl growled though gritted teeth. Although a few seconds later, she realised that was practically an admission of wanting to be fucked. Her body quivered at the erotic humiliation, and her eyes cast around for any possible release that didn’️t involve being re-enslaved. With the ref back firmly in command of proceedings, and already wary of the Russians’️ tricks, it really did not look good!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 pm

"Tsk tsk tsk... not that it surprises me," Azami chided playfully, pumping her fingers harder and faster in response. "It's so obvious which option you're going to pick, Katya-chan... After all you really craves the humiliation, right? Ohohoh~"

Laughing wickedly as she continued to torture and pleasure Katya at the same time, Azami suddenly pulled out her fingers and flipped her opponent onto her front roughly. From there, the princess would attempt to sit on the upper back of Katya while facing the brunette's legs.

Azami's plan was to hook her arms around the thighs of Katya and pulled her opponent's legs backwards, stretching the Russian's poor back some more. That wasn't the end of it, though, as Azami's hands would reach for the crotch of Katya to resume her fingering with one of them, while rubbing the brunette's clit with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 pm

The struggling Katya grunted as she was released from the backbreaker and shoved roughly onto her front. She had no chance to retaliate as she was forced into a boston crab position, which continued to stress her spine, but more importantly gave Azami access to her crotch with both hands.

“Ooohhh!!” Katya squealed as her opponent’️s fingers slipped between her spread legs, whilst another digit sensually teased her clitoris. She flailed her arms helplessly, but soon had to press her hands to her face, biting on her knuckles as she tried to control herself.

“Nghh… please…. Gonna cum….” she moaned breathlessly as her arousal continued. Whether she was begging Azami to stop, or to carry on, wasn’️t entirely clear at this point. But it was clear that the Russian was now a desperately horny mess with little defence left to offer.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:28 pm

"Is that a please?" Azami mocked with a wicked smile. "But what exactly do you want, pet? Please continue...? Or maybe..." her fingers suddenly pulled out from Katya's sex while the other also stopped playing with the brunette's bud. "Please... stop...?"

The princess then simply rubbed her hands on the inner thighs of Katya without easing the pressure on the girl's back at all. An orgasm might be all she need to make Katya so exhausted that she could pin her easily, but obviously that wouldn't be as fun. This much of messing around shouldn't be too harmful after all, or so Azami thought.

"Speak clearly, will you?" the blue haired girl teased, one of her hands rubbing dangerously close to the womanhood of Katya again.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Katya groaned in frustration, her body shaking in anticipation of an orgasm that wasn’️t going to happen.

“Ngh… stop messing around!!” Katya barked as her thighs were pleasantly rubbed. “Oh, and let me go so I can kick your ass again!!”

Katya was still writhing as she tried to resist Azami. She wanted an orgasm, but if she could somehow break free she was still keen to take her frustrations out on the annoyingly smug princess.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:59 pm

"Let me think about it..." Azami said, her hands spanked the thighs of Katya to deliver a sting. "Nope~"

The brunette would continue being defiant, but Azami didn't really plan to torture her opponent for too long. Holding Katya like this take some effort after all, so she decided to finish it up. Her fingers returned inside the brunette's womanhood and pumped themselves faster than before, and so did the one that rubbed the clit from earlier. Azami did alter the speed of her fingering just to mess around a bit with Katya before she ultimately force an orgasm from her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:28 pm

“Oh come on!” Katya moaned in a whining tone, a tremor in her voice that belied her high arousal. “I’️m not your slave, I won’️t… I can’️t… I….unghhh…”

Katya was clearly struggling now as the fingering intensified. Her trapped body was hypersensitive to Azami’️s touch and she felt herself sinking towards the point of no return.

“Ahhh… no…. UUOOOHHHH!!” Katya quivered and squealed as she was gripped by an intense orgasm, utterly humiliated by the way she had been forced to give into her desires.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:44 pm

"Oh yesss..." Azami cooed as Katya finally gave in and came from her stimulation. "You know that resisting your hime would do you no good, right?" she laughed while kept stroking her opponent's sex a few times post orgasm.

The princess pulled her fingers out and rolled Katya onto her back, licking her soaked digits with a wicked smile on her face. Now that the brunette was even more weakened, Azami could probably finish this with a pin. She laid herself on top of Katya and hooked one of the girl's legs, pressing her breasts onto her opponent's own while the ref girl slided next to them to start the count.

"One...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:45 pm

“Hahh… hahhh… hahhhh….” Katya panted as she lay spent on her back, red with exertion and humiliation. “God… damn…. It….” she muttered as Azami lay on top of her and hooked a leg for the pin count.

The poor Russian was too dejected to resist, even if she felt she could have.

“…two…” the ref girl counted.

Katya just felt sorry for herself. She couldn’️t even beat Azami by cheating!

“three!!!” the officials declared, ringing the match bell.

Katya’️s heart sank. The blue-haired girl would be so smug about this! The first evening of being her slave had been bad enough, but…

Katya murmured unhappily as she realised for the first time what this meant. She was going to get dominated. Again. With Azami now a lot angrier than before. “Oh, no…” she moaned, trying to push the blue-haired girl away. The Russian really hadn’️t considered the consequences of losing! She had been desperate for revenge, but it had blown up in her face!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next