Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya - Page 6 Empty Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:03 am

"Ah! No!" Azami protested as her ankles were grabbed by Katya before she could reach the edge of the ring. "Let go of me, you ungrateful pet!" she whined while shaking her head, her hands tried to push the mat to make it more difficult for the brunette to drag her.

Her effort was fruitless in the end, though, and when her opponent sat on her back, Azami knew that she's in both women's mercy as it was. This wasn't good. Just thinking about what they could do to her in this situation already excited her a little. Obviously, she couldn't let that show, not too much, at least.

"Get off!" she barked in defiance. "Y-you're so going to get it, Katya-chan!"

Back to top Go down

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya - Page 6 Empty Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Katya smirked as she sat firmly on top of Azami, her prey finally caught. She took a handful of blue hair to control her victim and leaned forwards.

“Oh, I’️m going to get it, am I? It doesn’️t look like that from where I’️m sitting!” she giggled, before turning her head to call her partner.

“Oks, get over here, let’️s both work her at once! Make miss princess understand the situation!” she grinned.

Oksana would step forwards and move to sit down on Azami as well, facing her legs, so that the Russians were back to back, on top of their opponent’️s spine. Katya would then try and pull Azami’️s arms over her thighs, trapping them, before grabbing her chin to start a camel clutch.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Azami was in trouble enough with Katya sitting on her back, but the moment her opponent's bodyguard joined her boss, her eyes widened as she suddenly felt an immense pressure on her poor back. It felt like she had a rock or something on top of her!

"H-hey!" she cried in protest. "I can't take both of your weight at the same time!"

Obviously her cry was falling on deaf ears as Katya applied a Camel Clutch instead of getting off. Azami had no option, and no mean to defend herself as it was. She could only hope that they weren't planning to sit on her back for a long time. Why the hell did the ref take so long to come into consciousness anyways?

"S-stop! Stoopp! Aaghhhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:26 pm

"Oh hush, yes you can," Katya admonished, gleefully indifferent to the other girl's protests. Azami hadn't been shy about abusing Katya, so the Russian felt it was definitely payback time!

"Oks, see if you can't bend her legs back as well," Katya said cruelly. "Nothing personal Azami... I'd rather finish you off nice and slowly... but we need to make this count, don't we?" she giggled.

Oksana would grab Azami's ankles and tuck them under her arms, pulling the poor girl's legs back in a boston crab. It would be an impressive, if unfair sight as Azami's body was bent at both ends, stressing her spine quite sharply.

The Russians both pulled back on their plaything until their heads were touching. Katya, clearly enjoying herself, would turn and plant an affectionate kiss on Oksana's cheek as they tormented the poor floored girl.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Azami wailed in agony as her body was reduced to mere plaything to her opponent and her bodyguard, crushed and stretched for fun by the Russians. Her expectation for tonight had somehow been overturned spectacularly. She probably should have seen it coming by the appearance of Oksana at the start of the match. Next time she might have to hire a bodyguard herself. For now, though, there's nothing much she could do but to endure her torment.

"Nooo.... aaahhhh!!! S-stop thaatt...!" the poor princess continued to cry helplessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:45 pm

“Heheh, not if I can get away with it,” Katya replied with a cruel chuckle. Her heart was pounding at her dominance over the blue-haired girl… her control was absolute, but only as long as the ref girl remained oblivious. The Russians were walking a tightrope, and Katya had to be careful not to get carried away.

Discipline, though, was not the rich girl’️s strong point. Katya decided that she had to inflict one last humiliation on her opponent, to seal her advantage.

She barked an order in Russian to Oksana. The big wrestler would let go of Azami’️s legs, and walk around to the other side of her victim. Oksana would dutifully get down on all fours, facing away from the girl in the camel clutch… and then slowly back her ass into Azami’️s trapped face!

“Time to sleep!” Katya laughed, using her hold on Azami’️s head to push her firmly into Oksana’️s rear. If they could successfully smother the poor girl before the red regained consciousness, then the match really would be a formality.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:58 am

Azami felt her legs were let go and her back wasn't so painfully stretched anymore, but she doubted that'd be the end of her torment. She didn't understand what Katya said to Oksana, but it only took her less than a minute to find out. Seeing the big woman positioned herself in front of her while showing that plump ass of hers, Azami's face turned red from the realization of what's going to happen.

"N-no! You're not- mmmphhh...!" the rest of the blue haired princess' protest was muffled by the ass of Oksana, her body squirming helplessly.

The ref girl starting to show signs of regaining consciousness, although she seemed to be struggling to wake up, let alone getting up. The boos that came from Azami's fans became louder, and some of them starting to call for the ref to get up and stop the Russians' cheating.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:37 am

“Oh yeah, submission and smother,” leered Katya with pleasure, as Oksana backed her ass into the camel clutch to compound the victim’️s problems. The petite Russian licked her lips eagerly, clearly enjoying the close-up view of Azami’️s humiliation. She made sure the princess’️s pretty face was pressed firmly into Oksana’️s plump ass.

“Heheh, what’️s the matter?” she giggled at the muffled protests. “Just take your medicine!” Katya gleefully continued to rub her foe’️s face into Oksana’️s upturned butt, ignoring the boos of the crowd as she got her revenge on Azami.

Katya was really enjoying herself, happy to torture Azami into unconsciousness in this kinky double-team position. However, the calls from the fans gradually became even more intense, making Oksana turn her head to look over at the ref girl.

<Katya, we have to stop, or we’️ll get caught!!> Oksana warned in Russian.

<Aww, what? Don’️t spoil my fun, peasant!>

Katya was keen to continue the smother, even though it was long past the point of being sensible. The poor ref girl was clearly starting to come round.

Oksana decided to make the decision for her. <Fucking idiot,> the big girl mumbled, before scurrying forwards, breaking the smother and slipping out of the ring.

“Hey!” Katya pouted, dropping the camel clutch as she protested, placing her hands on her hips.

Meanwhile the official was staggering to her feet and looking around the ring. It wasn’️t clear whether she had seen Oksana’️s late escape. The buxom Russian bit her lip, knowing that there was a chance they could be disqualified! She crossed her fingers and hoped they had been lucky.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 am

Azami flopped forward as she was released from the clutch-smother combo, her eyes almost closed as she panted heavily. She wasn't really sure what's happening as the voices around her sounded like echoes to her dazed mind. It seemed that Oksana had slipped out of the ring, so Azami guessed that the ref girl had finally woke up. She surely took her time didn't she? The princess groaned, playing possum for a bit longer to recover with Katya still on top of her.

The ref girl looked shaky as she slowly stood up, shaking her head. Once her attention was brought back to the match, the first thing she had to deal was the angry yelling from Azami's fans that demanded for the Russians to be disqualified. There was only Katya and Azami on the ring at the moment, however, and so in the end there's no decision made from her, much to the crowds frustration.

Azami, on the other hand, wasn't really caring about what's happening. Once she felt she regained enough strength, the blue haired girl would lash her elbow backwards, attempting to hit Katya's ribs so she could try to topple the girl from her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Katya was pissed that her partner had abandoned her, even if it had been an eminently sensible strategic move. She turned her attention the to the ref girl, a thin smile on her lips as she realised that they had gotten away with the double teaming.

Before she could get back to focusing on Azami, though, she felt an elbow in her ribs.

“Nyah!!” she yelped, toppling off of her opponent. She rolled away and slowly got to her feet, keeping a close watch on Azami. She was hoping that the blue-haired girl was pretty out of it from the harsh treatment, and would be easy pickings for the win. The Russian would be disappointed if she still had to work hard in this match. She dreaded to think what would happen if Azami DID get back into the fight!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next