Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 8:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 7:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya - Page 9 Empty Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Azami grinned wickedly at Katya as the referee finished the count, knowing that she just put the brunette in her place yet again. The Russian pushed her away after the bell rang, but Azami stood up and looked down on her would be slave for the night smugly, silently rubbing the woman's defeat for the next few seconds.

"Huhu~ I'm sure you know what this means... my little naughty pet...?" the princess sneered as she crossed her arms under her chest. "After all you've done, I think it's only fair to give you a thorough disciplining session..."

Azami turned around to look at Oksana outside the ring. The bigger woman was Katya's accomplice in the misfit, and she felt like punishing the bodyguard too as a payback. Not as much as the ringleader, of course.

"As for you, Oksana-san... You'll get your share as well..." threatened the blue haired girl with her mischievous smile still on before she turned back to Katya. "Now get out of my sight and wait for your punishment, both of you. I think I could use two slaves instead of one after such an intense match... Ohohoh~"

Back to top Go down

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya - Page 9 Empty Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Katya looked groggily up and tried to get her bearings, utterly humiliated as Azami promised her an utterly deserved disciplining session.

“I… ugh…. She doesn’️t mean that, right?” she asked tiredly of Katya.

“I hope not,” Oksana said calmly. “I mean, you deserve to get your damn ass kicked. I was just following orders. Maybe I can get her to forgive me and just give you double the punishment,” she shrugged.

As even her partner deserted her, Katya slumped back down onto the mat exhaustedly.

Azami wins by pinfall

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9