Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valley Doll vs. Chris Morgan - No Blonde Jokes

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Valley Doll vs. Chris Morgan - No Blonde Jokes - Page 5 Empty Re: Valley Doll vs. Chris Morgan - No Blonde Jokes

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:39 pm

The punch hit dead on and seemed to rock Chris quite a bit, a solid blow. Valley was never much of a puncher, preferring to let her feet do the work better, but at this range, a punch would do more than enough damage.

She'd hoped, anyway.

It wasn't enough to make her let Valley go, though. If anything, it just seemed to tick her off, and she bore down on the hold even harder, making Valley screech at the increase. To make matters worse, she buried her face beneath the valley of Valley's chest, away from her punching range.

As the pain grew, so did Valley's struggles, and she started to rain down blow after blow, hammering Chris' back and anything else she could reach.

Back to top Go down

Valley Doll vs. Chris Morgan - No Blonde Jokes - Page 5 Empty Re: Valley Doll vs. Chris Morgan - No Blonde Jokes

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Chris felt Valley's volley of punches fall down upon the top of her head and back like rain. However, for the moment, the blonde behemoth felt as if she could weather the storm, if it meant being able to exhaust and weaken the more agile Slamazon, slowing her down to a more manageable speed.

*The bear hug...it was one of the first holds I learned..* Chris thought. *Simple and effective, uses my strength to put pressure on the rib cage and lower back, while also limiting the victim's ability to get her breath. If I can keep the pressure on....maybe she'll eventually just pass out.*
"Just...give...up...!" Chris called through teeth gritted with the effort of keeping the hug tight. Every word was punctuated with a slight hop by the fair skinned titan, hopefully sending a jolt through Valley's ribs and back.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Valley had fought some tough opponents. Bubbles Burstr. Amethyst Velour. Alaina the Amazon.

But out of all them, Chris was working her way to the top, no question. Her body was like flesh-covered steel. Irreesistible. Impenetrable. The blows hurt, she could tell, but they didn't seem to have any lasting effect.

"No...damn...way!" She cried out, as Chris reinforced the hold, her back starting crack and creak in protest. Her only choice was to give as good as she got, try to return the favor in her own unique way.

She tried to wrap her sinuous thighs around Chris chest, locking at the ankles and giving a good squeeze to power down on her ribs.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Valley Doll had toughness, both physical and mental, and the former Wrestle Angel was forced to think her arms might give out before the woman's will did. Which was impressive, but at the same time, frustrating for someone trying to win. Not only that, but Valley had not just decided to struggle and strike back, but apply a hold of her own, using her shapely legs to squeeze Chris's middle.

"Unnhh...you, and those...urgh..legs!" Chris groaned out as her fellow Californian dug into her exposed midsection.
Still not to be outdone, Chris continued to keep pressure steady on Valley Doll's back and ribcage. However, she knew she was expending a lot more effort right now out of the two of them, holding Valley Doll up while expending effort to keep squeezing the other woman...

The crowd cheered as Valley Doll's legs swept up and around Chris, their heroine battling back!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Damn. Damn.

Chris had her good. Too good. The leg scissor was hurting her, but it was too little, too late. Chris had plenty of energy to spare, and Valley? She was out of tricks and running on E.

She shook her head, remembering the advice she'd given Alaina- everyone submitted, sooner or later. No shame. You learn and move on to the next match. Simple.

It was time she took her on advice. Raising her hand, she held it for a moment, then tapped out on Chris' shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 pm

When Chris felt her opponent tapping out, she lessened the pressure immediately, then bent down slightly to set Valley Doll down on her feet gently.
As the bell rang, the crowd began to boo whole-heartedly, but for the moment Chris paid them no mind. Instead, she wanted to make sure Valley was doing well....

"Hey, Val, are you ok?" she asked, keeping a hand resting near the small of the other blonde's back ready to hold her steady if she began to stagger or swoon. Her other hand, gingerly rubbed at the spot on her face where she took Valley Doll's massive kick earlier.
The ref also came over, ready to raise Chris's hand in victory, but was stalled when the bigger woman held up index finger, asking for a moment.

Last edited by 133 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 am

Chris put Valley down - gently. Very gently. Most people would probably just dump her and be done with it, but she was ginger about it, a fact that Valley and her aching appreciated immensely. The moment she was free, she staggered and hissed as the pain subsided.

She started to fall against the ropes, but Chris caught her instead, holding her while she looked up in wide-eyed surprise, speechless for a moment. "Oh. Ah. Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. I've had worse." She ran her knuckles down her spine, massaging it. "Not much worse, but worse."

She looked up and as Chris rubbing her face, and rightly so. Chris really had made it a big target. "Sorry about hitting you so much on the head. Got to go for the weak spots."

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:52 am

"Yeah, well my fault for sticking it out there so much, right? I'm going to have to work on that if I want to keep doing this. And that kick of yours...it hurts" Chris replied. "Quite the pair of legs you have on you."
She grinned slightly at the double meaning.

Once it seemed like Valley was going to be ok standing on her own, Chris removed her hands from her person, using the freed up hand to hold her side, where Valley's parting leg scissor hold had caught her.
"You good, though. Really." the Californian colossus said, her face growing serious. "I can see why you were the champion of the league you came from. Not to mention, you seem to be of the decent sort. You know, someone who's not full of herself, or on the crazy side. If you ever need a tag partner, or some help on your taxes, look me up."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 am

With Chris' surprising help, Valley was able to stand up straight. The pain in her back wasn't too bad. Nothing a little medication and a long rest on a soft bed wouldn't fix.

It was a little odd to be having such a frank conversation, but Valley didn't mind it one bit. Whatever had happened with the Wrestle Angels years ago, Chris didn't seem to be the bitch people said she was now, and that's all that really mattered. "Thanks." She smiled and waved off the part about her being a champion. "It's really not even that big of a deal. I got the title before the company shut down, never even had the chance to defend it."

She laced her fingers and stretched her arms up, getting the full feeling back. "And me and my girlfriend are doing the tag team thing, right now...but taxes? That, I could use a hand with."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 am

"Hey, you'd be amazed at how much money some people miss out on, come tax time." Chris replied. "And hey, if you ever want to talk, compare notes about our old leagues and such, again, look me up."
She paused as the crowd's boos got louder, but there was also some scattered clapping and cheering, probably from the fans who liked a good match more than dramatic history.

"Well, I'd better get out of here before the crowd starts a riot or something." she said ruefully. "I'll see you around, hopefully. Best of luck to you and your girlfriend!"
With that, she let the referee come forward and raise her hand in victory, drawing more derision from the crowd. Then she left, exiting the ring and heading to the relative peace and quiet of the backstage area, and more importantly the soothing hot showers of the locker room....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next