Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser Empty A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 am

It was early afternoon when Alaina Sanders took a seat in the cafeteria. She had finished her training for the day early because she had to finalize a proposition she was about to make to the AFW for the Summer Splash PPV. Her heels clicked loudly on the floor and echoed in the largely empty cafeteria as she anxiously began organizing the paperwork she had with her.

She sat down and pulled her black dress down her thighs a bit and adjusted her small necklace. She wanted to look professional, yet attractive. She was willing to do almost anything to make sure her sales pitch for a charity fundraiser at Summer Splash was successful. "All right girl, you have some work to do." She said aloud as she began to shuffle through a few small packets of papers she had organized.

As Alaina was no secretary, her table appeared to be organized chaos. Papers were everywhere and she was frantically trying to organize the packets that had various information, statistics and pie charts on them. Everything from Friction wrestler popularity, percentages of ticket prices that could go to charity while the AFW still pulled in profit, to information on charities themselves was arranged. Not bad for a nurse/fitness model turned wrestler a year ago.

Now if only she was better at organizing this mess....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser Empty Re: A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:27 am

It was nice to get back to training in Japan.

Well, it was nicer training at home. For four months, she had been back at home, training every day at her family's jiu jitsu school. The people there were family. Her dad, her two older brothers, the other instructors, the familiar faces, even the newcomers she'd only met for the first time all made it her second home. It was perfect.

Her third home, though, was Japan, and her friends were there. As much as she loved being home, she had a career in Japan, and she would never just give up her friendships.

She put in a fairly easy workout and put in some time relaxing and meditating on technique, and then showered and headed off to the cafeteria for lunch. She was back in her street clothes, a long white shirt with a ruffly hem over black leggings and light brown Uggs. She got a cut of tea and bowl of noodles with a couple eggs and a pile of steamed broccoli, and found a seat next to a very busy looking girl.

She glanced over at the sea of papers in front of the brunette, and then up at her. She was pretty. She didn't look like a wrestler, but it was very unusual for executive types to eat in this cafeteria. Maybe she was trying to get away from something?

"Um... hi." She said, softly, so as not to disturb her neighbor too much. "Do you work at corporate?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser Empty Re: A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 am

Alaina was so lost in her attempt to organize her presentation that the other woman's voice startled her a bit.

"Huh? Oh no, I'm actually one of the newbies in Friction and I finished training early today. Name's Alaina Sanders." Alaina said as she extended her hand to the pretty young lady. "I know Summer Splash is a big event, but I'm not really good enough for a match there yet. This is just an idea I have to pitch to the higher ups as a way to be involved in it." She added with a smile.

This lady had to be a wrestler. She was in great shape and after all, this was a Friction facility. "Whats your name?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

"Oh, okay," Cassie said while her eyes jumped around the piles of papers.

"I'm Cassie," she smiled. "I was in Summer Splash last year. It's hard to believe it's coming up already! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was... well, that I was there."

She shyly ate a bite of noodles and daintily covered her mouth while she chewed, and then washed it down with a sip of tea. "How are you going to be involved without being there? I actually used to intern with AFW, I worked on their web content, I recognize your sources. What are you up to?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:40 pm

"Nice to meet ya Cassie! Actually being in the show must have been amazing!" Alaina cheerfully said as she looked up at Cassie. One day Alaina hoped she would be fighting in one of the major events. Of course she wanted to make it happen sooner rather than later, even though she had a ton of work to do to get to that point. It would all be worth it....

"I was hoping to convince the brass that using Summer Splash as a charity fund raiser would be a good idea. I know its going to be a longshot because a lot of the big names are in matches and focused on that but...." Alaina said as she paused. Would Cassie think her idea was dumb? Realistically would anyone be interested in actually seeing this happen other than Alaina? A dozen things ran through Alaina's mind as she finished speaking. "..I just like helping people and hoped that there were enough people on the roster who felt the same way."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:47 am

"That's really neat!" Cassie said, and then added with some hesitation. "Well, it might be weird, because AFW isn't exactly... respectable." Cassie tried to imagine a charitable company accepting a donation from an company that regularly organized brutal and explicitly sexual matches between all manner of misfits. Maybe they wouldn't turn down the money, but...

"Maybe another company AFW owns... or their parent company could make the donation on their behalf. I actually don't really know who owns AFW. I probably should, but I just know that Lukretia doesn't own it. I was a little surprised. She sort of acts like she does, doesn't she?" She ate a bite of egg.

"What charity did you have in mind?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 am

"Thats a really good point..." Alaina said. Because she never even thought of a hentai match herself she tended to forget about them all together. "Maybe if we did autographs or something for a fee, that individual could also donate the money so instead of being from AFW, its from Cassie for example."

"As far as the charities themselves go I was looking at a childrens hospital, cancer research organizations and animal shelters. I live with a lovable dog, and up until a year ago I never wrestled, I was a nurse so I guess I'm a bit of a softie."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 pm

"Ooh, I love animals! I used to be a dog walker before my Friction career got going. But..." She frowned. "There are little kids who are sick, and how would you tell them you gave the money to the animals instead?"

She pensively chewed a mouthful of noodles. Another sip of tea, and she added. "That's a good idea, though. To make it so that everyone can give without having to make it a big deal. Some people make a lot of money in AFW. Hm." She shifted her noodles around with her chopsticks while she thought some more. "My friend works with the Asia Youth Foundation and Heiwa Japan sometimes. You could ask her about... stuff. I dunno."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:06 pm

"Yeah... I know." Alaina answered Cassie. She knew it was hard to justify, but she wanted to see everyone get a little piece of the pie. Alaina began pulling up pictures of Little Charlie on her phone and handed it over to Cassie. "There's the little bugger."

"I thought maybe people would volunteer to do some interview, segment, or some sort of event where fans could pay a bit as a donation too..." Alaina began to say when she realized her egg and cheese bagel was untouched, and cold. She took a bite, and was happy enough to have her stomach filled that the rock-hard bagel didn't bother her. "Your friend seems like a very generous person! I'd like to do more, but maybe seven or eight people in Japan know who I am...."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Cassie nodded along until she swallowed her food. "Well, you're already doing more than a lot of people more famous than you."

She took a moment to look Alaina over again. She had really pegged her as some kind of executive, or fancy business person or something. She looked like she was dressed up for a fancy dinner. As a wrestler, though, Cassie struggled to really see it. She looked pretty fit, but Cassie had spent her whole life around serious competitors, and Alaina didn't quite look the part.

"So, did you wrestle somewhere else before you came here?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next