Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Talia's Unusual Office Visit

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Talia's Unusual Office Visit Empty Talia's Unusual Office Visit

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm

"Things are finally looking up again for us aren't they L.C?" [url=https://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pTdxzA_s8zmwm3Jdxk__MEQ9ejt6EWolGSTmxilHlBav2Pj_n94r0hfkbj_u7R2dRxCTXt-ArxWdmq10QtqzZgQ/%5BFFFpeeps%5D%20Giant%20Killing%2024%20%5B720p%5D%5B85BDF52C%5Dacts%20of%20gayness%20can%20also%20be%20seen%20ON%20THE%20PITCH%20in%20this%20anime.jpg:3t5tz4ql]Charlie[/url:3t5tz4ql] said as he walked towards an AFW office with his pet corgi walking alongside him.

L.C simply looked up and seemingly barked in agreement as he kept up with Charlie on an important errand. Today Charlie was to deliver an update on his medical condition to the higher up's of the AFW as per their instructions during his rehab.

Walking without that damn cane. Thats all it took to make Charlie's spirits high these days. Doctors didn't know if he would wrestle again after a nasty car accident but it looked like he would be after all. He needed cruthces, then just a cane to walk around up until a few days ago. Now as long as he wore his leg brace and didn't carry anything heavy Charlie could walk unassisted. People looked at him like a grinning idiot as he walked up to the large building, but he didn't care. Soon enough, once he got back in the ring within a few months time they'd know who he was.....

"Here we are." Charlie said aloud as the two entered the building.

Last edited by 12579 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Talia's Unusual Office Visit Empty Re: Talia's Unusual Office Visit

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:05 am

"Excuse me...excuse me..." Talia quietly muttered as she brushed passed people. She was late returning from her lunch break and forced to walk at a quicker than normal pace. It was a notable feat considering they were in Tokyo where people already walked around furiously. The redhead thought she could make it to the sushi cafe across the street and back in time. And she could have if she didn't lose track of time. "Pardon me..."

As she crossed the street across from the office, she noticed a man in a leg brace outside opening the door. She put an extra skip in her step to make it to the door just in time to help him open it. "Let me get that for you sir!" The redhead pulled the door open and gestured for him to enter. "Oh..." she muttered when she noticed the dog. "I don't...I don't think dogs are allowed inside..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:49 am

"Oh thanks!" Charlie said to the pretty red haired woman who opened the door for him. Charlie quickly noted that she was very attractive and had unusual but entrancing eyes.

"Oh him? He's an assisted living dog so he goes everywhere I do." Charlie said as he hoped he didn't have to clarify a reason. "Also, I'm not a sir at all, I'm just plain old Charlie Haines." Charlie said as he went inside with L.C at his side. He turned to hold the door for the kind lady to repay the favor.

"And you are?" Charlie asked as he looked back into her eyes. "Holy shit Charlie, you managed to say over a dozen words to an attractive woman and you haven't stuttered or made a jackass of yourself yet. Progress!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:32 am

"Oh...I guess they'll let him in then." But Talia wasn't convinced. Not of the legitimacy of the dog...just the fact that it was a dog. And she wasn't good around animals. She bit her lip and stared for a moment at Little Charlie before forcing her attention back to the man. "I'm umm..." she hesitated thinking about the Corgi. "My name is Talia Wilson, nice to meet you Charlie." He seemed nice enough. She could've sworn she'd have noticed a dog walking around the place in the past. She assumed he was just a visitor. "Do you need any help finding something around here?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:46 am

"Talia? Thats a real nice name and its good to meet ya." Charlie answered with a smile. " I guess I could use a little bit of help. I'm here dropping off medical records of my rehab for the AFW powers that be. I know I look like a slacker furniture delivery guy but I'm on the Tension roster.... well sort of."

Little Charlie barked, looking up at Talia with his head tilted slightly. "She said you were ok to go in big guy." Charlie stated, as if he understood a dogs bark like a spoken language. "You aren't nervous around dogs are ya? The big guy there is harmless, hell go ahead and pet him he just eats up attention." Charlie stated, returning his full attention to Talia.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 am

Talia nodded, both surprised and not surprised by him being a wrestler. "Oh umm...that'll be on the 2nd floor then. That's the medical department. I can show you to there, if you want." She then turned her attention back to the dog and managed not to jump back when he barked. "I...I actually kinda am...nervous around dogs that is..." The thought of petting him made her even more nervous. What if the dog bit her?

"O-Or I could just deliver documents for you, if you want. The room is on the same floor as my office."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:14 pm

"I'd be more than happy to go with ya, and thanks again! As dumb as it sounds walking without crutches or a cane is downright fun for me these days." Charlie answered. "Thats what I get for driving a little too fast and introducing myself to a tree before I wrestled in a match over here." Charlie added with a shrug.

The AFW seemed to be filled with attractive, badass women..... who were all afraid of dogs. "He doesn't bite at all, but if you like I can have him to just keep his distance." As Charlie spoke, Little Charlie wimpered a bit and waddled to the far side of Charlie, away from Talia.

"So how long have you worked here Talia?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:30 am

Talia's gaze was still fixed on Little Charlie as he seemingly retreated behind Charlie. The sight made her kinda sad, but she couldn't deny that she felt more comfortable. "Aww, that sounds horrible!" she commented after the mentioning of the car crash. "Well, at least it's good you're walking again." She started towards the elevator and pushed the button to go up. As the two waited, she considered his question. "Actually...only a few days." The door opened up and the people inside exited. She walked in and held the door open for Charlie.

"I use to be a wrestler with the AFW...only four months ago...but...eh-" Talia wasn't all that interested in her own past anymore. And she didn't want to bother someone else with it either. "How about you though? Going to be wrestling soon I hope?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:55 pm

"Yeah, depending on how rehab goes its looking like I might be back in... 4-8 months? A lot is up in the air right now." Charlie answered, smiling as best he could. He noted that she sounded not quite sad... but resigned when she discussed her tenure in the ring.

"Wrestling.. hell anything really can be great to do while its enjoyable. As soon as you don't enjoy what you are doing in life, I mean whats the point? A rich CEO who is miserable all the time hasn't figured out shit. A janitor who doesn't mind work and goes home with a smile? He won the game of life." Charlie added before thinking to himself "Dude, you just sounded like an idiot. She looks smart enough to A) have figured out what you just told her already and B) could have said it much more eloquently."

"You look pretty young, so to have gotten into AFW at an early age you musta been helluva good, way better than I am. I was stuck in a small promotion back home for almost nine years before my roommate and I were scouted and signed to entry-level contracts." It was at this point that Charlie realized he was probably blushing, as the elevator felt hotter than hell. Alaina aside no attractive women ever cared about what he had to say, ever."Heh.. sorry for rambling, I get like that... sometimes. Enough about me, tell me more about yourself!" Charlie said. Thankfully he said "sometimes" instead of "when I'm nervous."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 am

Talia was actually surprised by his little metaphor. He may had been the first person to actually agree with her decision not to wrestle. So many people borderline harassed her about getting back into wrestling and it was getting tiresome. His own history, though, got her curious. "Small promotion?" The redhead had gone to many events when she was younger, mostly alongside her brother or sister. A lot of those smaller events inspired her to try to live that dream. It all felt in reach in those days. She squinted her eyes in thought, oblivious of his apparent nervousness. Suddenly, she remembered something. "Did...did you ever wrestle in California?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next