Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:46 pm

"Kawaii......league?" Reika thought to herself, whether Silver had mistaken her for someone else, since Cally was far from a Kawaii, it did sound like a poor attempt at mocking Reika...Valley Doll and Iron Maiden, seriously?, Reika scoffed at the thought of those two, and the more she forgot about Taylor and her lover, fangirl whoever she was, the better her mind would be.

"American music is this? odd...never really heard much of it myself..." Reika said, ignoring Silver as she would turn her attention to the stage from where she was sat. But seeing as how Carmen, and Tiff, were taking they're turn at singing, Reika folded her arms...sure she wanted first go at the mic, but ran along with what the newbie's could do. No matter how bad or good they sounded...

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 6 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:57 pm

All right, do or die time. You chose to come up here, Carmen. Time to live with the consequences.

The music started up, and the crowd propped up, coming to attention and bobbling along as the low bass started and that familiar drum beat ticked along with it. Carmen bounced along with it, keeping up. She couldn't sing worth a damn, true, but never let it be said that Tuco Rodriguez's little girl had the lead feet.

"All. My. Friends. Know the Low Rider." She swayed along, giving her lip a sultry bite. "The Low. Ri. Der. Is a little higher."

She passed the mic off to Tiffany for the next verse and continued to dance behind her, rubbing alongside her a bit as she passed.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Tiffany was also swaying her hips in tune to the music, her arms up over her head as Carmen started things off. More than a little buzzed, after she was drinking before the others had even shown up, she had a brief moment where she nearly forgot the next words. Luckily the song was so ingrained in her mind, they came naturally when Carmen passed off the mic to her.

"Low. Ri. Der. Drives a little slower." she sang, her hair falling down over the right half of her face. "Low. Ri. Der....is a real goer..."
Letting the music play on, she chimed in at the proper cue "Hey!", even if it was way more enthusiastic than what the song called for.
Arching her back and leaning against Carmen who was dancing behind her, she held the mic braced on her left shoulder, so Carmen would just have to move her face close to the mic to sing her verse. She adjusted her movements so her hips moved in time with the boxer's.
With a grin, she looked towards their table, and if Angel was looking, would give her a playful wink....

Last edited by 133 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Carmen had been mostly focused on Angel since she came here, but that was probably a little hasty on her part - Tiffany was a pleasing sort, too.

Carmen rocked along behind her, keeping in tune with the music, their bodies synching up nicely as they swayed. The Texan was tall, about Carmen's size, and looked pretty tough - she probably would have been a good fight, even if she had been out of the game for a little while. Angel spoke highly of her. She wasn't one to be underestimated.

...it occurred to Carmen that she was getting to the point where her first thoughts upon meeting beautiful women were whether or not she could take them in a fight. Probably not too healthy.

"Low. Ri. Der. Knows every street, yeah." Carmen rested her chin on Tiffany's shoulder, rolling it around a bit as they sang. "Low. Ri. Der. Is the one to meet, yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 am

Giggling as Carmen sang her verse, Tiffany smiled to herself. She was alright people, and on the plus side, could carry a tune.
Her turn came, and her memory supplied her with the lyrics.
"Low. Rider. Don't use no gas now..." she said, reaching an arm behind her to cup her hand on the back of Carmen's neck.
"The low. Rider. Don't drive too fast..." she continued, accentuating the last four words with a slow, sinuous side to side movement of her hips against the Latina's that continued through the musical interlude.

When the song came to it's next, and last verse, the Texan held the mic so that both girls could sing into it.
"Take a little trip, take a little trip....take a little trip and see!" she would sing, looking to keep in time with Carmen's voice....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 am

Ah, this was absolutely no way for a tough, full-grow, fistfighting woman to behave. Very, very unbecoming. And she didn't much care.

Carmen didn't really have girlfriends, back home. There were fellow boxers she knew and occasionally hung around, but it was rarely much more than a professional relationship. They might talk, share a few drinks, then go about their merry way. She couldn't really form any long-lasting relationships, they all lived in different countries, had demanding workout schedules. They might email each other, but even that eventually jut petered out into nothingness.

But the AFW was more of a personal, compact experience. For better or worse, she could get to know her fellow fighters, hang out with them, form relationships. It was a refreshing change of pace, really. This was the most hanging out she'd done since high school.

"Take a little trip, take a little trip, take a little trip with me..." She enjoyed Tiffany's movements for the moment, even running a sneaky little hand up her thigh for a brief second. Not usually this direct, but the drinks were having an effect.

The song ended and Carmen took a bow to mild applause - not bad, all things considered.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:59 am

The cowgirl gave Carmen a playful grin as Carmen briefly ran her hand up her thigh.
Tiffany ended the song with a brief but loud "Wooo!" before handing the microphone back to the attendant.
"Hey, people aren't running away!" she said with a laugh. "All in all I think we did alright! Let's see if the other gals ditched us!"
Hopping down off the stage, she waited for Carmen to do the same before heading back to their table

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 pm

"Not bad, not bad...odd song, but still ok I guess~" Reika said as she gave them a slight clap, not much, but enough to show a little of her 'enthusiasm' towards the girls performance. Looking a little as if Tiff and Carmen were connected somehow, she didn't know how, but the playful touching was enough for evidence.

"Hm, I wonder if you can sing at all? aside from put on a show in the ring~" Reika said as she turned her attention to Angel, curious, to see if the Latina champion had any other talent to show...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 6 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Ace clapped and whistled for Carmen and Tiffani's performance.

"Alright! Great job you two!"

She cheered, making a mental note to bring Valley here one night so they could do a duet together.

"Yeah Angel, can the Friction Champion become Karaoke Champion as well?"

She asked, joining the other girl in teasing the champ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Angel relaxed, watched Tiffany and Carmen as they sang their song, their bodies pressing up close to each other's, swaying and rubbing against one another. She squirmed a little in her seat, the Latina obviously getting a little turned on by the sight. Tiffany looked just as good as ever, and Carmen was pretty easy on the eyes too. She watched, and when Tiffany winked at Angel, she grinned and winked right back at her, biting her lower lip a bit hungrily.

When the two women stopped, Angel politely applauded for them, greeting them warmly as they returned to the table. "Not bad, girls. Not too bad at all."

When Ace and Reika turned to Angel though, she scoffed at them, waving a hand in their direction. "Alright, alright. I'll take a turn. Let's make it more interesting though, shall we?" She grabbed her glass again, taking a sip from it before she continued. "You girls pick a song for me. I'm too indecisive, so if you had me do it we'd be here all night!" She laughed, and shook her head. "So you four pick something for me, and I'll get up there and see what I can do with it!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next