Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:37 am

Tiffany raised an amused eyebrow at Angel's remarks about the title.
"True, you came, you saw, you conquered. I get it. Don't worry though, I'm not back to take your title." she said reassuringly.
Then she grinned competitively.
"Yet." she added mischievously before continuing. "Really though, I need to get back in the swing of things. Workin' on the ranch may have kept me strong, but it hasn't done any favors for my ring work. Still...the belt brings all sorts of people out of the woodwork, and not all of the them friendly. I've got your back though. Which, if I remember came with a pretty nice view."
The cowgirl looked up as the tanned girl from the bar made her way over. Her eyes swept the place, looking for any others from the roster that she knew of. Tiffany's gaze went past Reika, but she didn't recognize the Viper, who had come to the AFW during her absence.
"Heads up." she told Angel.
Smiling, she greeted the newcomer after she came over and spoke.
"Howdy, yourself." she said. "Go ahead, sit down...the next drink is on me."
The Texan jerked her head to the seat across from her and Angel....

valen311

Back to top Go down

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP)

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 am

Well, no matter how badly things went from here, at least she got a free drink out of it all. Couldn't complain, there.

"Gracias, gracias." She gave the Texan - Carmen guessed she was a Texan, with that accent - a nod as she took her seat across from the pair, easing in and sliding down, in case someone else decided to saunter over. The two seemed pretty at ease with each - long time friends, Carmen guessed. It was easy to forget that the AFW existed a long time before she came around, that these people had intricate histories, relationships rivalries, and that she was just coming in at the tail of it all. Still, better late to the party than never at all.

But enough of that. Introduce yourself, Carmen.

"Carmen, Carmen Rodriguez." She tipped her glass Angel's way. "You I know, of course - Ángel." She made sure to pronounce her name the way it would have been pronounced at their homes, with some accented flavor. Just a little nod of respect. She tipped the glass to the Texan. "You, I don't know, but if you're buying me drinks I feel I ought to."

She took a sip, set down the glass and, after a moment's pause, extended both of her hands for a shake from both of them. "Nice meeting you."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Noticing that Angel was gathering quite the pair of almost, out of place people, through the reflection in her glasses...Reika decided to listen in on the little banter between them, since it did seem remotely interesting especially when Friction's own champion was sat just across from the Viper...laughing...sat with a cowgirl and a gym buff odd...soaking her title up, which should be the type of thing Reika should be doing right now.

"Angel......I could beat...you...you wouldn't know stardom if it bit you on your own tubby, Latino, ass..." Reika thought to herself in her head, as she turned her head slightly watching them, before flashing a lustful smile at the bar staff as if she as finished drinking for now...

Whether it was jealousy, or just Reika being her domineering warpath self per usual, she sighed before getting up to not leave, but at least give this Karaoke a go to wow some of the patrons. Keeping a smile on her face, Reika wandered herself up to the small stage area, which the last person had been singing at...and collapsed for drunken reasons, as she really knew how to handle herself on a night out of fun. "Mind if I choose a song? in a way, you need someone with a good voice, and...liven the atmosphere~" she said sweetly to the person organizing the set up, making him grin, as Reika would watch as he scrolled through a selection of songs until she chose one.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 2 CxD01fY
The First, and Maybe Last, AFW Karaoke Night! (Open RP) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 am

Angel couldn't help but grin at Tiffany's words, nudging her gently with her elbow. "A pretty nice view, huh? Don't let that distract you too much, chica. You never know who might be after your back." She took a sip from her drink and looked back to Tiffany, her grin softening into a gentle smile. "It is nice to see you back though, and we do need to get you back in the ring. Maybe we should meet up in gym sometime, get you some practice, you know?"

As Carmen stepped over to their table, Angel's gaze rose up to meet her. She glanced over her, letting her eyes trace over the newcomer's body, before nodding in approval. The girl looked like a fighter, and wasn't too bad on the eyes, either. For a brief moment, Angel wondered what she'd be like in the ring. She reached up, taking Carmen's hand, giving her a nice, firm shake in return. "Back at you, chica. Where are you from, if I can ask?" She smiled, leaning back into the couch. "Not being nosy or anything. There's just not a lot of us around, you know? So you've caught my interest, chica."

She was about to ask Carmen more, but then Reika caught her gaze out of the corner of the Latina's eye. She looked towards her for a moment, then turned her attention back to Carmen and Tiffany. "Don't look now, ladies, but I think we're being watched..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:18 am

Angel replied warmly, moreso than Carmen would have expected - it was fairly refreshing, actually. The gold didn't seem to have gone to her head; she was more than willing to sit and chat with a wrestling unknown like her. Her demeanor helped put Carmen at ease - the drink helped a bit, too, but most of it was Angel's demeanor. And the way Angel's eyes traced up her body. Intriguing. Yeah.

"Ask me anything you like." She finished of her drink with a smirk. It had been a long time since anyone called her 'chica'. "I'm from Bayamón, Puerto Rico - one island to another. And yeah, the AFW could use a little more flavor like us. But you having the title is a great start. Seguid así." She raised the empty glass for a quick toast.

"And you've got my interest, too."- Her lip curled a bit more as she leaned in, placing her elbow on the table. "What do you-" Carmen stopped to glance out the side of her eye, too, catching the girl at the karaoke stand. "Don't know her - she a problem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:36 am

"Oh my...all this talk about interest. How much have you two had already?" Tiffany gave a salacious grin at the two other women. "Really though the AFW has always had people from a lot of different countries. I know, the majority are still from Japan and America, but still..."
She trailed off to flag down a passing waitress, ordering another drink.
Then she looked at the girl at the woman selecting a song.
"She's in the league?" she said, giving the woman a second look. "I would've never guessed. Well, why not invite her over?"
Getting to her feet, she was about to do just that, then stopped.
"That's a good question, Carmen." she nodded. "The last thing we need is a Sarah Gatt-style, bar destroying brawl...."
She paused, looking back at Carmen.
"Yeah, you weren't here for her. Sarah was crazy....hell on wheels, darlin' let me tell you..." she explained.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 am

Angel quickly held up a hand to silence Tiffany. "Don't even go there, Tiff. I'd like to enjoy my night. Don't bring that redheaded piece of shit up tonight, alright?" She gave Tiffany a dark look, just to show her that she was being serious. Any mention of Sarah Gatt always left a bad taste in the Latina's mouth, and tonight she just didn't want to hear about her.

She glanced back to Carmen, then at Tiffany again, then finally back to Reika, one more time. "I don't think we'll have to worry about anything. She doesn't seem like she's going to start anything. And hey, if she does, it'll be three-on-one, right?" She grinned again, looking over Reika as the Viper chose her song. "If you want to invite her over, go ahead. Let's just see if she even accepts an invitation from us..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 am

Carmen was actually familiar with Gatt - she wasn't sure on the specifics, but she had come across enough matches to know that just about everyone hated her and seemed to have plenty of good reasons to. She was one of the ones Carmen was looking forward to trying her luck against, just to see how well she could hold up - but she had dropped off the world, apparently, so that wasn't going to happen any time soon. From the sound of things, no one was complaining. Probably better to leave it alone.

"Yeah, doubt she's crazy enough to try us all at once - but who is she, though?" Carmen raised an eyebrow, looking back Angel's way. "Still got a lot of good matches to see, don't think I've stumbled on her, just yet."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:15 pm

"Ok, ok, jeez don't get your thong in a twist. Have another drink." Tiffany shook her head in reply to Angel's reaction about Sarah Gatt. Then again, Angel had a ton of bad blood with that borderline psychopath.

Then she got up, making her way through the crowd until she got to Reika's side, just after she made her selection.
"Hey, hi." she said as a way of greeting. "Say, my friend over there says you're with the AFW. Well, so are we, and we're kinda having a little gathering if you wanna join us. Your next drink is on me."
The American motioned towards the table where Angel and Carmen were sitting...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:45 am

Carmen watched a bit as Tiffany went off, talking with the other girl - she wasn't against bringing her over, just wasn't up to making the proposition herself. She knew rivalries were a big thing, but frankly, she never saw the point - fights were fights, no need to get personal. She'd taken down plenty of her fellow boxers, but none of them really held any grudges, so far as she knew. They talked trashed, sure, but that was mostly to psyche up. For the most part, the drama stayed in the ring. Why wrestlers seemed to make it a 24/7 thing, she couldn't guess.

She turned her attention back to her fellow wrestling Latino, picking up where they left off. "So - you mind if we talk a little bit about your fighting style, or are we keeping things off shop all the way? Fighting is pretty much the only topic I can go on about without eventually making an idiot out of myself, hate to say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next