Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 25 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:54 am

In a few hours,Jay had finished the floor and everything on it.The rooms,and the staircase.He hear that Vel had come in from a random servant.Making sure that he was done,J put away the mop and went to her office.He found it through the help of a few signs.THe door was open,so he just walked in. "Um...H-Hi,Veldaris...." He couldnt help but blush,remembering last night.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:01 am

"Hm? Oh hey." She didn't expect to see him but she was ok with it. She does noticing him blushing though and has a feeling as to why. "Yeah that was kinda awkward wasn't it." She then hears back. "Looks like I'll be heading back to Earth tomorrow morning. I'll be making a few stops along the way so it will be a long trip. Did you want a ride back?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:37 am

A rid home....

A ride home was in sight for the lion.And this may be his only chance for a while to do so. "Yeah....I'd appreciate it if I was able to go home.But I have to be sure to keep in contact with all of you....Somehow." Jay sat in a chair off to the side and exhaled. "I think this is the second most overwhelming journey ever....."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:40 pm

"That should be alright. I can give you everyone's contact info before we leave if you don't care a chance to ask the others yourself." Veldaris gives him a slight smile. "I guess if there's anything you want to do or see while you're here this evening's the time to do it since we'd be taking off first thing tomorrow morning. I'll be heading home in a little under an hour, want a lift somewhere?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:25 am

"Thank you." This was in fact the first time that he had asked for a way to keep in contact with people he met. "I think the Queen found me a room here for the night,so I'll be out of you and your....Affairs" He bit his lip,thinking again about the night before.THat memory wasnt going anywhere anytime soon....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:47 am

She little a little bit red when he mentioned the other night. "Yeah that was kinda awkward." She then gets a straight face again. "I'll be by just before dawn so don't sleep in ok? Let me know where to find you though."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:50 am

"Yeah,yeah.I'll let you know....." The lion shook his head and smiled. "YOu know,this planet.....I'll have to come back some time." Jay then crossed his arms and says to Veldaris playfully: "So,when are we gonna fight? I still remember that glare...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:35 pm

"Maybe some other time, it's been a long day." She tells him as she stretches a bit before going back to finish up what she was doing. As she did that Sion and Daisuke came by, but this time they were joined by two young kids. They appeared to be between the ages of six and seven. Veldaris didn't see them come up but she has seen those two before, they being the royal couple's kids. The girl was eating some chocolate and silently offers some to Jay.

Daisuke smiled at this, she was also holding a small envelope with Jay's name on it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Jay was about to say something,but he feels that there are some people behind him.Sure enough,he saw the King and Queen.And.....What jay presumed to be their two young children.He squats down to smile at the two.Jay accepts the small peice of chocolate that was offered to him. "Why,thank you,princess."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:50 am

"No problem." The girl tells him. Daisuke tells Jay that the girl that gave him the chocolate is named Sky, and that the boy if named Excel. She mentions that Sky is less than a year older than her brother and she whispers to Jay "Sometimes I think she's a little too smart for her age. Not implying anything bad, just saying."

"I'm going to take him back tomorrow. It'll be while before he actually is back on Earth where we found him but I got it." Veldaris tells them.

Daisuke looked a bit disapointed when she hears that. "I was hoping you would stay for a bit longer but if you want to head back I can't stop you. Oh, here." she then hands him the envelope that had his name on it. Sion tells him "That's some payment for the work you did around here today." Daisuke nods in agreement. "I did end up seeing up close the work you did. Very well done I must say."

Sky was curious of Jays ears and the blue haired girl touched them slowly. Excel was too but tugged on the tail a bit. Daisuke chuckled a bit. "Easy you two."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next