Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:26 am

Quickly,like Hiro said,Xuan grabbed a large platter plate made of metal and stood besides the two. "So,tell me more about your life after Junko disappeared.I mean,like a few years after." She wanted to hear more about their mother,wanting to know before they met her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 am

Hiro and Junko managed to finish off the needed pancakes before storing the remaining batter for later. Hiro would then hear Xuan ask about her life after Junko disappeared. At first, she was hesitant to say much for she was quite uncomfortable. But if she had to relieve the stress of holding it all in, she had to let it out now.

"Well, when Mom and I had managed to escape and Junko was not with us, Mom had assumed that she was dead along with Dad. We both mourned over our loss, but in my heart, I felt that my sister was still alive and out there somewhere. In the aftermath of that fire, construction was already getting underway as we stayed over at our grandmother's home for a few months. It felt good that our friends were there to support us, but of course, some scars wouldn't heal so easily just yet. I still had rage in me for not taking care of those robbers with my Dad and felt it was my fault. So, I went where I left off and trained my body even harder to defend our family from any future danger. I was quick on my feet and I attacked so fast that it looked as if I was standing still while others would fall before me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Xuan was almost going to say 'nevermind' to the whole thing because Hiro seemed to shy away from the question for a few moments.But,the girl went on to speak about what had happened.She didnt go too deep in detail,but it was detail enough.Because of how anger was beginning to consume her,Hiro had trained to become strong to protect herself,and her mother.Since she had lost her father and Junko,she had to be strong...

"Wow...Fast and strong,huh?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:18 am

"Indeed," said Junko setting down the pancakes on the table. "I must say that I'm very impressed with her skills now. Once a newbie and now a near master."

"Near?" Hiro asked as she went to get some maple syrup and butter.

"Yeah, well, no offense. It's just that I'm curious to see how you'll do it in real combat."

"But Junko, I fought gangsters and thugs who tried to kidnap and steal from us. I don't know if the ring would be any fun."

"You won't know unless you try it. Just give it a chance alright?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:57 am

Agreeing with Junko,Xuan put in her own thoughts. "Hiro,you sound a bit....Adamant.One of the rules that we were taught in the Guild was that there will ALWAYS be someone stronger than you.So dont just assume that you can beat up seasoned pro's like they were untrained thugs." She crosses her arms. "Wrestling is a whole different level."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Hiro would think about taking on wrestling as another fighting form, but she still felt nervous though it sounds exciting. To try and boost her confidence, Junko would say, "You might start out as someone who has no experience in this field, but little by little, you'll grow stronger to fit wrestling into your current fighting style. It's a chance for you to be...a HERO."

Hiro looked at her sister in curious wonder. "A hero?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Like a parrot,Xuan said the same thing. "A hero?" She took a few pancakes and put them on her plate.After pouring some syrup,she began to eat. "I dont follow,wither,Im afraid....Dont feel bad,Hiro."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:20 pm

The sisters would follow to get pancakes on their plates before passing the maple syrup to each other. As Hiro poured some syrup onto her cakes, she wondered how she can be a hero. "I'm young, you know. And even with my fighting capabilities, how can I be a hero?"

"Well, heroes come in all different forms. We are unique in our own way so you may have something special that rarely anyone else can do."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Xuan listened,and had her own thoughts.Although,she didnt say them out loud.Technically,Xuan was a person of evil.She didnt want or think to be a hero,but...She could at least help someone become a hero. "Hey,you have the skill to fight.Its now up to you on how you use that ability"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:01 am

Junko would nod to Xuan's response as she ate her own pancakes and wanted to hear why Hiro thought. As she was still eating, Hiro had to think about how tough those wrestlers can be before she actually fights. It might be more than her current fighting abilities can handle. "Alright, well if I'm going to enter, I need to start getting in the ring and home in my skills."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next