Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 30 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Xuan gave it some thought.It was much better than just losing her home altogether.Even if it was just a few blocks closer to the AFW,it was closer.It had enough room for the three girls if the three of them wanted to stay there all at the same time. "Its not 'just a thought' ....Its a pretty good one." The thief replies,smiling widely.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 30 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 07, 2014 7:09 pm

"Aww, thanks, Xuan!" said Hiro smiling widely. "I'll be sure to let Mom know so she doesn't worry about us."

Then their mother's voice can be heard downstairs. "GIRLS! I have made your favorite cake! Would you like to come down?"

Both Hiro and Junko's eyes widened as they heard that word. "Cake". They both started to salivate as they were anxious to eat some sweets.

Last edited by 971 on Wed May 07, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 10, 2014 4:56 am

She turned her head to look at the stairs,listening to Mrs. Shultz announce that there was cake for them. "Oh,how nice." Xuan turns her head back to look at Junko and Hiro. "What kind of cake---" The thief saw the looks on the girl's faces.It was either really good cake,or they were under some hypnotic spell. "U-Uh...." Xuan simply took a step out of the way,as to not get run down by the two as they went for cake.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 10, 2014 6:26 am

Still in a trance, Hiro would say, "Could it be? A two-layered mocha cake with chocolate filling and buttercream?"

Hiro would respond, "It only sounds like that. Mom couldn't possibly-*sniff* *sniff*" She would sniff the air and caught a whiff of a very delicious scent. "Mocha...chocolate...CAAAAKE!!"

Immediately, the two would rush downstairs and followed the scent to the kitchen. Xuan better hurry if she wants a piece also.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 11, 2014 12:06 am

Xuan was right in moving out of the way.The other two pretty much ran downstairs.In a bit of confusion,Xuan sniffed the air.She figured that Hiro must have had a well-developed nose.Xuan couldnt smell anything,not even just the cake itself.After a few moments from when the two left the room,Xuan slowly makes her way down the stairs,listening for any words that would be said.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 11, 2014 12:27 am

"Come on, Xuan! Let's go!" Hiro's voice can be heard and was telling her new sister to hurry up. It looked like both sisters wanted to eat it fast and now.

When all three girls came down, Mrs. Scultz would smile at them all and say, "Hello, girls! I was thinking that in celebration of our reunion, I made you girls your favorite mocha cake with chocolate filling and frosting!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Still shy to the whole situation that was going on,Xuan made her way down a bit cautiously.Seeing the cake in the kitchen and being egged on by Hiro,she moved a bit faster.Xuan stood in the kitchen besides her 'sisters' Hiro and Junko and listened to Mrs. Shultz.Her sweet tooth began to ache for that chocolate filling....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Mrs. Schultz smiled as she saw that they were all excited. "Okay, girls, just get yourselves some plates, forks, and cups and I'll cut up this cake for you."

"Yes, Mom!" says Junko.

"Yes, Mom!" says Hiro. And both sisters went to get themselves their plates, cups, and forks. They wanted to see if Xuan would follow along.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 13, 2014 3:23 am

"Yes,Ma'am--Mom!" Xuan mistakenly says.As her face erupts in a red hue of blush,she follows Hiro and Junko and takes a plate,cup and fork.She decides to make a bit of conversation all the while. "How long have you and Hiro lived in the city,Mrs. Shultz? I actually live down the street a bit."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 14, 2014 3:41 am

The girls would sit themselves at the counter top as their table as Junko would get the cake and pie slicer to cut the cake into equal pieces. Meanwhile, Mrs. Schultz would hear Xuan ask how long she and Hiro have lived in the city. "Oh, well our whole lives actually. Ever since my husband and I got married, we settled for a simple quiet two-story home so it can be close to our work and the girls' old school. Had I known you would be close to us, we would've had a party as neighbors."

Junko would get each piece and place one on each of the girls' plates so they can savor the sweet yummy goodness.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next