Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 am

"Actually,you two look like you're about to go out on a mission....I man ready for bed as in clothing wise,silly." Seeming more cheery,Xuan rubbed Hiro's hair a bit hard.Messing up her hair while doing so.The thief then pauses when they wanted to trust her with a secret about their mother. "Yes...You can trust me."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:13 am

"Hey!" chuckled Hiro as her hair got messed up by Xuan, but she didn't mind. "Don't worry, I'll find me some clothes to sleep in before I wash up for bed." Saying so, she would run upstairs to Xuan's room to find some clothes.

Junko would turn a little red as she struggled to say it. "Well, okay. Mom thinks of herself to be a "love expert". She thinks she knows what guys want in order for them to like us. Although she states some good points, sometimes it's just embarrassing. I hope you don't mind that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 am

"Im sure you'll find some--" Xuan pauses,but Hiro had already ran up to her room. "HEY! Y-You...." She growls a bit but just sighed.

Now that Hiro was gone,Xuan could be a bit more 'open'. "I-I guess I dont mind it.But,what's gonna happen if she finds out Im...Bisexual?" Xuan tries to whisper this,still not wanting Hiro to hear.But there was still a chance she did. "Thats one of my major concerns."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:29 am

Junko paused as she knew about Xuan's situation being bisexual. It might be tough for her Mom to take this in entirely. "Well, my Mom might find it hard to believe at first, but I'm sure she's willing to bring you in either way because you need to be loved for who you are. I'm just more concerned on what advice on love will she give you. I'm not even sure if it'll work on the next guy you meet."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:41 am

Her face makes a twisted and a bit of a disgusted look. "Thats true....What advice WILL she give me on picking up a girl instead of a guy?" Xuan shuddered and shook her head. "Well,we'll find out tomorrow....Come on,lets go find you some pajamas too,before Hiro tears my room apart..." Xuan begins to go up the stairs.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:53 am

Junko would shrug her shoulders as she said, "Probably something as similar to the guys." She would then close the lights in the kitchen before heading upstairs with Xuan, who's already concerned about her room. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about Hiro, she makes sure to keep things as tidy as possible. I don't think she's mess up your room so easily."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:58 am

"You never know.She may have not found the right color and spazzed out or something silly like that.So,what color do you want? I have lots of different ones....." Xuan shrugged.then looked in her doorway to see if she was right

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 am

Junko would reach the room with Xuan as she replied, "I think I'll go with purple, while my sister apparently likes pink." When Xuan checked the room, Hiro had just pulled out three pink tops that were still nicely folded. She kept the other clothes in the drawers all tidied up so that she can show respect for the host.

Hiro then called out, "Xuan! I think I need your help!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:45 pm

"You sure? I may need your help to keep my stuff tidy...." Xuan said with all honesty.She slowly walked in with Junko and started looking for purple pajamas for Junko. "What is it exactly that you need my help with anyway?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 am

Junko would follow Xuan inside and felt relieved that Hiro still maintained her tidy personality. Meanwhile, Hiro would ask, "Well, Xuan, what would you say fits better on me? Lavender, hot pink, or rose pink?" She showed Xuan the three folded shirts and wanted to know the answer.

Junko would remain standing as she waited to get her turn.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next