Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:51 am

While Deathbird and this intruder were talking,Xuan had to think fast.

--Xuan! Take care of the sword! Do it!--

Xuan immediately reaches into her back pocket and takes out a minato and runs towards the other two. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" She yelled,thrusting the minato into the blade,using its side spike to try and push the sword out of the girl's hands so she could work on attacking.Xuan had to save her friend....She just had to!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 pm

The mysterious girl would see Xuan coming her way with a minato in hand and it was quite a weapon she herself was familiar with. When Xuan came close, the intruder would quickly try to wrap one arm around Xuan's that held the weapon so she could tighten the hold and back kick the weapon away from Xuan's hand. If this worked, she would say, "The business doesn't involve you, so I suggest you back off."

Deathbird looked to Xuan and say, "Xuan, I'm afraid she's right. Go upstairs, stay there, and don't come out. Now GO!" She wanted it to be just the two of them so she can save Xuan.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:05 pm

How easily she was bested.....

She didnt feel the intruder's arm wrap around her own until her minato was already flying out of her hand and stabbed the floor.Her dark eyes widened when she was told to back away.But,Deathbird also told her to go upstairs.The situation of Xuan wanting to save her friend had reversed.Xuan relaxed her muscles and waited to be let go so she could go upstairs.

--Hey! Where are you going?--
--You heard her.Im going upstairs...--
--Get back there and fight!--
--Im not putting my life on the line to get killed!--

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:13 pm

The intruder would release Xuan and let her go upstairs before gazing at Deathbird. "And now, it's just you and me."

Deathbird would quickly get off the couch and into her fighting stance. "Just how important is this person to you?" They began to fight against each other and displayed some amazing skills in martial arts.

The intruder would reply, "More than you ever known. She is-"

Deathbird would interrupt as she grabbed the other girl's arm. "She? Is she a thief?"

"Not really," said she as she reversed the grapple for another kick, which Deathbird would block. "She and I are very similar, but we had lost contact."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:19 pm

All Xuan could hear were struggles of fighting,and talking.Although from her room she cold not make out what they were saying.She sat in her room,trying her hardest not to panic.Xuan had a good amount of faith in her friend Deathbird,but just how much longer could the thief hold out before that fait was lost?

"Junko...." She softly whispers to herself.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:49 pm

The fighting seemed to keep going for another 5 minutes as both girls were at each other's throats to either defeat or defend. Deathbird would say, "You can ask me whatever I know, but if you don't give me specifics, I can't help you."

The stress and the frustration of not getting anywhere was making the intruder start to have tears leak from her eyes. "Just give me answers!! I lost her and my father when we were kids over some punks who burned down our house!!"

At that moment, Deathbird's eyes went wide and she tried to grab at the intruder's arms. "You better tell me now or else I will-"

"Hiroka?" Those words made the intruder stop right then and there as Deathbird slowly released her.

As the intruder faced Deathbird, she would remove her mask to reveal pink eyes that were now wet from realization. "J...Junko?"

Junko would nod and smile as she called out upstairs, "Xuan! You can come down now!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:12 am

For a moment,there was silence.Xuan's eyes went wide as she looked up at the door.Had....Had Junko failed to protect Xuan? Was her friend dead? At this moment,even the Voice was shocked.It didnt know what to say to Xuan.

--Xuan...I-I...--
--She'll be coming for us next....Get ready.--
--You insane?! She just killed someone! If you die,I die!--

The thief grabbed a few more minatos from her dresser and was about to run out to attack.Luckily,the voice of Deathbird stopped her from doing so.It was such a relief to hear that her friend was okay.Still,not taking any chances,Xuan crept down the stairs slowly with her weapons in hand.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:25 am

As Xuan was coming downstairs, she would see her friend, Junko, hug the other girl and both would be softly crying against each other. Hearing her come down, Junko would look up in tears and she smiled as she tried to get the words out of her mouth from being so overjoyed. "Xuan...I would like for you to meet my little sister...Hiro."

The other girl would look up to see Xuan and she too had tears streaming from her eyes. "Umm...hello there. Uhh, sorry for the trouble I caused."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:31 am

Xuan couldnt understand what was happening....It was all too much for just one small moment.But,from what she understood.This intruder,was Death--Junko's sister.Someone she had been looking for...For a long time,too.She was a bit angry though that Hiro had to do it this way. "Its okay....But,why the hell didnt you just come and ask us? There was no reason to sneak into my house..." Xuan puts the minatos on a table and walks closer to them.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 am

Hiro would sniff as she wiped her eyes and said, "I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't been myself lately. After our house burned down, Mom and I have struggled to survive and rarely anyone came to help us other than our family and friends. I have missed Junko so much and I wanted to know where she was all this time because I had faith that she was alive. As soon as I saw her face on an AFW promo, I had to go right away."

Junko smiled as she said, "And I'm glad you found me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next