Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:35 am

Deathbird would see the bag of foods and responded, "You're welcome, Xuan. Say, you brought a lot of healthy foods in today. That's good because we need all the energy we can get for any of our matches." She would quickly rush to the couch so she can sit back and relax.

The mysterious girl quickly hid before Xuan opened the lights so that she won't be spotted. She had to wait for the perfect moment to strike and the only way that will come is when she has all the information she needs.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 am

"Well,I bought it because I wanted to eat healthier.I took a look at what I was eating and....Well....It just wasnt health,lets leave it at--" Xuan saw that Deathbird wasnt really listening,and just plopped herself down on the couch in the other room.Xuan just went on to start packing things away in the fridge.Xuan began humming while doing this.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 am

"Yeah, Yeah, I know," said Deathbird as she relaxed on the couch. "Whatever works for you, Xuan, is fine with me."

It looked like that the two girls won't stop talking about their own concerns, so the mysterious girl had to get answers herself. She would ring the doorbell before jumping into the bushes so that she won't be spotted. She wanted Xuan to open it so she can find a blade to unlock the door.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:53 am

She was so close to being done with packing everything away.But,that doorbell rang.Xuan sighed and set down the bananas. "Who the hell is at the door? ANd this hour at night....?" She went to the door and opened it.But....No one was there.She couldnt understand what was going on.

Xuan takes a few steps out more onto the small porch. "What the hell?"

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 am

Deathbird would still be resting as Xuan went for the door and opened it. Hearing that no one was there made her eyes slowly open for she knew something was up. But to see if she is right, she needs to wait until this "someone" arrives.

The mysterious girl would hide out and keep quiet until Xuan goes back into the house. Once she does, she would open the door with her special blade to find answers.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:07 am

She shrugged. "Maybe this doorbell needs to be fixed or something,I dont know...." Xuan turns around and walked back in.She pushes the door to close and walks back into the kitchen.SHe didnt hear that a bade prevented that door from closing,and dint know that the door was in fact,still open.Xuan puts the bananas in the fridge.Just a few more things to go.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 am

The blade had worked and the mysterious girl quietly crept up to it to slowly open and head inside. She would go down to see to Deathbird resting on the couch. Taking the same blade out from the door, she raised it up in an attempt to plunge it down on her body.

Meanwhile, Deathbird would know this is happening in spite of her eyes being shut and waited until this stranger strikes. This girl obviously would catch Xuan's attention, but she knew Xuan would be too easy to take down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:24 am

She didnt hear the intruder come into her home.
She didnt hear the intruder move into the living room and raise her sword.

Walking into the living room with a large basket of fruits,Xuan would say:v"Hey,Junko.I brought some fruit for us to--" She gasps softly.The bowl drops to the floor and makes a clattering sound.Xuan didnt hear it.....Not at all.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:44 am

Before the basket drops to the floor, the intruder would immediately plunge her blade downwards. But then Deathbird would quickly grab the wrists while her eyes closed before opening them to see the girl. "So...what do you want?"

"I want ANSWERS!!" says the intruder as she pulls away. "You girls know someone I'm looking for and I need you to tell me where to find her!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:45 am

Before the basket drops to the floor, the intruder would immediately plunge her blade downwards. But then Deathbird would quickly grab the wrists while her eyes closed before opening them to see the girl. "So...what do you want?"

"I want ANSWERS!!" says the intruder as she pulls away. "You girls know someone I'm looking for and I need you to tell me where to find her!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next