Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Deadly Dance (for Lobo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Deadly Dance (for Lobo)

Post by Kelsea Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 pm

"I may not be able to put you into the match with Ms. Minetti, but the the Hentai title match at the up coming Tension PPV is still open..." Melissa drew her finger tip across the top edge of the limo door.

"Theres nothing stopping you from signing yourself up for it, if you are really fool enough to believe what you are saying that is... I'll understand if you don't of course, there's no shame in knowing when someone is better than you and just walking away. It could be yours, mine, Ms. Minetti's and Ms. Wrenn's little secret."

Spotlight
characters:
A Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 ELZuoMvA Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 OG5hnuaA Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmA Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:00 pm

"Hrmm..." Clyde exhaled with a frustrated breath at Melissa's words which were like a snake. But at the same time, he couldn't deny a strong desire to prove Melissa wrong especially with the tone she had.

He would grit his teeth though at the end of the GM's statement, those last couple of words getting to him.

"Listen. I ain't got no interest in that dang title. I know the kind'a game you tryin ta' play. I'm dumb. But I ain't THAT dumb and you ain't that smart, lady! If I asked for a standard match, you'd prolly be all like 'Aww Whasa matter? Are you afraaaiiid?' Bah! I see what you're tryin' ta' do and maybe it worked, because I sure as hell ain't gonna turn down a chance to wipe all that smugness off yer' face! Cuz I am fool enough ta' think I can cockslap Angela out the damn buildin'!" He shouted to her before pausing and giving a shaky sigh.

"I''ll do that stupid match."

Last edited by 621 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:23 am

There was the kind of manipulation where the victim is left complete dumbfounded.. They did not see it coming and even after the deed has been done still continue on not to realized that they have been mentally dominated... And then there was the kind of manipulation where the victim is full aware of the manipulation attempt as it happens, but can not resist falling for it as the manipulation is pitched and the perfect level. Melissa found both kinds delicious.

Melissa smiled.

"If you insist deary... The hentai title spot is still open in the up coming pay per view. I can't stop you from requesting, or even demanding the match as the number one contender. Despite how foolhardy it may be."
Melissa moved around the limo door, getting ready to exit.

"I trust our business here is complete?"

Spotlight
characters:
A Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 ELZuoMvA Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 OG5hnuaA Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmA Deadly Dance (for Lobo) - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Clyde responded to Melissa's smile with a bitter frown. Every time she just smiled with her high-and-mighty, better than you, rich person demeanor, she would metaphorically crawl under Clyde's skin and spur him on to just wipe that smile right off her face.

It wasn't foolhardy. He knew what to do and he'd show this GM who thought she could play with his life.

"No. What I gotta do to be able to see Mercy again?" Asked Clyde sternly. "Romantically." He later added, expecting some smart-ass response if he didn't clarify.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:46 am

"Well, I suppose that will happen when the contract is broken, mutually by both parties and neither of us would feel restrained to uphold either part of our bargains." Obviously Melissa had gotten Clyde into a hentai match with Angela without needing to break the contract, but the tone of her voice was as if to suggest that perhaps things could have been worse if she had the freedom to make any match she wanted, stipulations and all.

"If Ms. Wrenn wishes to renegotiate the terms of our contract, I'm sure she will find me."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Clyde raised an eyebrow, his face expressing irritation and frustration. "I barely understand a dang thang you jus' said." growled the cowboy in response to the GM with a far bigger vocabulary than his. He understood part of her statement though, more so the latter statement about Mercy that made his frown deepen, growing a little uneasy.

All Mercy had to do was reach out to Melissa? It didn't seem right if it was that easy. Maybe Mercy didn't know? Maybe Mercy knew Melissa would be putting him in bad matches again if the deal was broken?

"Tch. Guess I'll talk with her. Anyway before I go I just wanna remind ya of a couple things... Yer' a sick lady, Sellers. Mark my words, we ain't done." He growled. "You and yer' stupid promotion, yer family's stupid company, ain't none of it gon' run my life to the bone, ya hear? I ain't no puppet for you to play with and I swear before I'm done here, You gon' get yer's."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Melissa smiled as Clyde talked, as if to say mockingly:

~Of course you barely understood what I just said... And of course you're not a puppet..~

"Well then, I look forwards to seeing you prove your worth in the ring against Ms. Minetti.."
She said in a silky smooth voice, shutting the limo door and peering just over the top of the open window at Clyde.

"Until then.. Toodles..." drive took that as their cue to exit and pulled away from the curb to leave Clyde to himself

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 pm

The smile, the silk response that made his eye twitch, watching her shut the door to the limo. Toodles she said. The Car was pulling away. She ignored him. Completely ignored him. Like he was no big threat. Clyde just blew up at that point.

"DID'JA EVEN LISTEN TO A WORD I JUST FUGGIN' SAID!?" He hollered as the car pulled away. "Don't you ignore me! Goddamit, you gon' see! I'ma beat that big tittied bitch's ass, bright-ass blue and piss all over the dang hentai title! Then you gon' listen!" He yelled as he took off one of his loafers and flung the shoe into the back glass of the limo, bouncing off the car immediately upon impact while Clyde was left to just scream in frustration alone in the parking lot, yanking hard on his hair when he realized there was nothing around for him to punch and quell the anger he had for his evil boss.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2