Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 76 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Mrs. Sakamoto would look to the side where a puddle would beside her feet. At one glance, she would gasp at the sight of who she became.

the nightmare versus the world - Page 76 Witchblade-anime.jpg

She had black and purple demon-like armor, her eyes were now yellow, and her hair was completely red. "Oh dear me! I have no idea I could become like this!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 76 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm

the younger child walked up to her and smiles "you look so cool" she said wanting a kiss to prove that they liked it

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 pm

"You think so?" asked Mrs. Sakamoto looking worried. "I fear I might hurt someone...I don't want to hurt any of you!" Seeing Natsu before her, she slowly lowered herself and kissed her softly on the head in hopes of not frightening her. "You're not scared of me, are you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:16 pm

she reminds her that her favourite New Guinea is doom and favourite movie is ghost in the Shell and she has read the entirety of a lithium the comic book "you're such a worry war you're not going to hurt anyone" she said kissing her and slowly getting a long embrace

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Mrs. Sakamoto would feel her youngest daughter kissing her and hugging her closely in an effort to reassure her. "Are you sure?" She didn't mean to be a worrywart, but she just wants to be sure for she cared about other people and wanted everyone to be safe. Hopefully, her abilities will allow her to turn back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 pm

she looks into her yellow eyes "I assure you" she said clinging onto the Demon armour "have you played the darkness 2?" Said the older one the younger one smiles "nothing else to do when I was in that hospital" she said laughing

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:32 pm

"Well, that's good to know." Mrs. Sakamoto smiled as she observed herself before she slowly shifted back to the girls' mother. "OK, how far is it from your apartment? I feel like taking a rest before I can learn a little bit on wrestling."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:35 pm

they tell it is not that far and natesu reminds her mother about her requests as they stepped into the building

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Mrs. Sakamoto chuckled as she nodded and said, "Yes, Yes, I know, honey. Sleep with you tonight and I'll transform into a cow and let you drink my milk. It's not that hard to remember." She would follow the girls' lead as they found the apartment and climbed up the stairs to reach their room. She would also knock on the door to let Lisa and Alice they are here.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:43 pm

they would let them in "Lisa?" She is then set something about setting up a spare bed for her mother after that was done the youngest daughter would get herself ready and set on the bed patiently

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next