Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 39 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 am

I'd say best out of three she would say looking around at the empty complex as she mentioned something Lisa about wanting to spend more time with her

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 39 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:04 am

Lisa got her paddle ready as she had the ball in hand. "Okay, up to 15 or 20 points then." As she bounced the ball with her paddle, she would nod and say, "Alright, maybe afterwards, we can get some lunch with Alice and see if we can all wrestle."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:31 am

is that all the she is thinks about she thought and then smiled "I would love to wrestle with you" figures that she would be itching to do it she just needs to learn that there is more to life than just wrestling she thought

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Lisa shrugged as she said, "It's not like I'm a wrestle-holic, it's just I've been wanting us to observe our skills so we can still have fun while figuring out how we can work together. We do need it for our new tag team after all." Then, about to swing the paddle, she would add, "Here we go!" And from there, the game got underway.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:17 am

she hit the ball as she said "yeah I know what you mean" she claimed it was over waiting to get the tagteam underway "you know I've been thinking instead of wrestling what about mixed martial arts?" She said curiously wanting to feel the opponents blood splatter on her own skin "at least then there will be no drama" she then laughs as she said "if it was more real and unpredictable I am sure they would get way more ratings"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 am

Lisa would giggle as well as she hit the ball back to Ayako once bounced to her. "Yeah, but I think with us, there will HARDLY be any drama. And it mixed martial arts, I believe that would be Alice's department. And right now, she's just back at home, trying to "relax" while we are working a sweat here."

When the ball came close after finishing her talking, she would try to hit the ball swiftly to get past Ayako for the point.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:54 am

she smiled and swung at the ball "I'm going to speak honestly… Tomorrow think about the match more depressed I am becoming" she said hoping that this will give her time to speak to her openly she then stated that she doesn't even know if she would be mentally stable enough to work together as a cohesive unit she wanted to break down

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Lisa hit the ball back to Ayako, trying to find an open spot to send the ball next. This game was getting intense as they tried to not let the ball get past them. Lisa would reply, "Just trust us, Ayako. We'll stick by your side no matter what. Nothing to worry about as long as we are around."

After Alice finished her yoga, she would put on her sneakers to head to the gym. From there, she would start practicing her basic punches and kicks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:36 am

Ayako said something about just one thing in mind if she wants. "After doing this for a couple of years do you think we could go travelling?" She asked as she hit the ball back to what Lisa she then noticed Alice "Alice! I know this is going to sound extremely childish but tonight would you see me a lullaby?" She said knowing that tonight was going to be when she is at her most depressed state it always was on this particular date "even if you have gone through the project?" She was expecting Lisa to crack up laughing at such a request.

she looked embarrassed as she looked from Alice to Lisa

Last edited by 12343 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:11 am

"Traveling?" Lisa was quite excited to hear that as she bounced the ball back to Ayako using her paddle. "Oh, I would love to! I missed traveling back when I was still a singer. We went to so many different places! Shanghai, Istanbul, London, and even Tokyo!"

As Lisa hit the ball back (seeing Ayako distracted), she too noticed Alice. "Hey, girl! Nice to see you here! Did you just finish?"

"Yup!" Alice said with a nod. "Now, I need to release more tension out of me." But as she was getting to the punching bags, she was surprised to hear Ayako's request. "A lullaby? Uhh, I guess."

For Lisa, she didn't laugh, but she was rather looking confused. "Why do you need a lullaby? Aren't our hugs and sitting close to you enough?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next