Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 38 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:25 pm

she still comforted her "you're with us now it's all right" she said as she noticed the time "Alice time to the project." She said gently telling Lisa to keep her chin up and smile "because that's your most beautiful quality your smile"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 38 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 am

Alice would smile as she watched Lisa be comforted by Ayako to show her that they'll take care of 404. Her friends and family will all be safe and she'll get her life back soon. But then, she was confused when Ayako told her it was time for the project. She looked at her watch and said, "Uhh, Ayako? Isn't it still close to the afternoon? We just had breakfast."

Lisa would smile as she wiped her eyes in showing that she's feeling better about the whole situation. But then, she felt confused also when she saw the clock and the day outside. "Are you sure your clock isn't out of power?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:15 am

she then said apologetically that she had lost track of the time and said to Lisa "do you play table tennis?" She said curiously

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:35 am

"Yeah, I play table tennis," said Lisa now feeling better and wanted something to do in order to forget her worries. "Do we have a tennis table around here?"

Then Alice said, "I'm going to use this room for yoga if that's alright with you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:04 am

she says that the gym has got some and nodded at Alice saying that they will be back four o'clock she gets stressed wearing a halterneck and short wants she offered Lisa a challenge "the loser must buy the winner lunch" she said hoping that would make her feel more happy

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:08 am

"You're on!" said Lisa already pumped for table tennis as she went to change into her gym clothes: a simple white sports tank top, white shorts, and some sneakers. "I hope you have some money to pay as soon as I beat you."

"Okay, don't be out too late!" said Alice as she got dressed and went out to get a yoga mat. "I'll be joining you guys for lunch also so give me a call."

Last edited by 971 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:40 am

as they stepped out into the hot summers day. Ayako asked Lisa for a kiss and a hug when they got to the gym before they played table tennis

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:52 am

"Of course!" said Lisa. "Why not?" It wouldn't be a long walk for the two to head to the gym. Lisa gave Ayako a hug and a kiss before they entered inside where it was much cooler.

Alice soon returned to the apartment with a yoga mat and she would immediately set it out on the floor. She would begin to stretch herself out and relax to free her mind of all thoughts. Breathing nice and slow, she would get the blood going through her body to release all tension before she goes out with her group for future matches.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:24 am

she kisses her back "now where are they" her hand and began walking to where they are she thought Alice and how she is going she then said something to Lisa about what she is going to where if they ever go to Hawaii

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:33 am

"Hawaii? I only went there a few times during my tours. Ahh, the beach life was so exhilarating." Lisa would soon find the table and some paddles there. The ping pong balls were at the counter. "How many games should we do?"

As for Alice, she would sit Indian-style and just breathe in and out to be more at peace.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next