Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 88 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 am

(A flashback scenario? Like what?)

Mrs. Sakamoto sobbed uncontrollably as she hugged her daughters tightly yet lovingly for she missed them greatly. She would hear her daughters asking her about if anyone recognized her. "Well...not at first. It wasn't until I told and showed her that she believed. And as for telling anyone else, I haven't yet until it's time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 88 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 am

(as in a flashback to when she was a young girl five or six telling her parents about her daughters and the previous life) they continued to embrace the werewolf

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 am

(She comes back as a 27-year old though.)

Mrs. Sakamoto continued hugging her daughters as she kissed each of them on the head.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:15 am

"I want to see what you look like as a whale woman" said the younger daughter

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 am

(Maybe the flashback will come later)

Mrs. Sakamoto chuckled when Natsu repeated her request from before. "Honey, I already transformed into a whale woman back when we were swimming, remember? And besides we need to be home soon for dinner."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:33 am

"okay remember I sleep with a cute little vampire girl" she said that as they started to walk "I can't wait for you to cook your world-famous bento!" Said the old one "I'm looking forward to spending time with Lisa" she added wanting to test lounge around with her and talk to her like a normal human

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:22 am

Mrs. Sakamoto nodded in remembering as she turned back into a human and got her sandals back on. Getting dressed back up, she would walk with her daughters back to the apartment. "Oh, I'll make sure to cook you the best bento that I have ever made since the last time. And we'll have plenty of time to spend with your friends also." While walking, there was a man who was walking up from behind and he looked intrigued at Mrs. Sakamoto's figure.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:48 am

they noticed the man the older wines jaw dropped "404!" She whispered to her younger sister "oh crap oh crap OH CRAP!" She whispered in response as Ayako glared at him with the intensity of thousand Suns

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:39 am

Mrs. Sakamoto would overhear her daughters saying that 404 was behind them, so she couldn't help but look back also. But as she fully looked at the man, she would say, "No, wait...that's not the man...He's...He's drunk!" And it was so, the man was holding two empty beer bottles and his breath wreaked from a distance.

He would smile as he said, "Well, well...Heheh...take a good look, ladies, it's your lucky day for a thrill!"

Mrs. Sakamoto would hug her Ayako and Natsu close as she said, "You stay away from them. They're my daughters!"

"Ohhhh, you're the Mom, eh? Heh...Where's your hubby?" With a smirk, the drunkard walked closer.

"Just leave us be...please, leave us alone!" Mrs. Sakamoto became more afraid as the drunkard was only focusing on HER.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:02 am

the older daughter looked at him and smart "I doubt anyone would get the wheels out of you then they would watching paint dry" she said as she flipped a child of glass in his left eye "you know what I would like it if you would kindly just go die do you think you could do that? Case that would be really helpful society that I don't think anyone would come to your service" the young daughter just stood there laughing uncontrollably "widely it is go back to what ever gave you the unfortunate task of living on this earth"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next