Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 75 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 am

"Well, I suppose I can do that." Mrs. Sakamoto would fix up her hair to fit her cat-eared headband back on. "But I must see the photo of that particular mother before I can approve of such things. I feel it's a shame that mothers nowadays neglect their own children just to achieve their own goals. I for one put God then family before myself."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 75 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:54 am

Ayako grabs her bag "it just so happens that I have got a picture of both variations" she gets out that two photos "I printed them two days ago I was going to draw a picture of both of them but this seems much more warding" she nodded her head "well I guess he does exist" she muttered to herself

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 am

"Alright, may I please see them, Ayako?" Mrs. Sakamoto held out one hand so she can observe the photos. Once she received them, she would examine them closely to see that the kother's hair color changed from brown to red in her transformation."Hmm, I guess I need some hair dye or a couple of wigs to match these."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:09 am

they both said to give a full body transformation and try to get the appearance oof the witchblade form

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:17 am

Mrs. Sakamoto would wait for her daughters to finish dressing up before they can all leave and return home. "How will I do that? I'm a shapeshifter, I can't necessarily change into anything else other than an animal."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 am

"shape shifter refers to someone who can change into any person or any animal objects would be unnecessary but there are some who can have you tried turning into the form?" Said natsu as she giggles and finishes giving changed along with Ayako

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:27 am

"Well, I don't know if I can. I mean, I feel I have potential, but can I change back into being me again?" Mrs. Sakamoto had to be sure before she can change into that form. The three would continue walking over to the apartment where the girls were all staying at.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:29 am

"it's all about your will and if you are determined to change back! You can do it! We believe in you" said natsu

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 am

"Well okay," said Mrs. Sakamoto going to an alleyway close to the apartment and hiding behind the trash bin so she won't be exposed in the open. She took a second glance at the mother's transformation and focused hard on it. "Well, here it goes!" She would remain focused to try and become just like the photo. Hopefully, it works.

"AAAAnnd...how do I look?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 pm

the gills nodded approvingly "it looks awesome" said the older one "yeah you look exactly like take a look for yourself" could you describe what she looked like

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next