Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 2:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 2:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 2:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 74 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:04 am

Mrs. Sakamoto would think as she said, "Well, platonic is a good for it, but I would rather call it a special mother-and-daughter kind of love. I would never go so far as to be creepy, mind you. For me, I feel that when a family has that sort of problem, they must seek help at once. Perhaps it's not as it seems, but still, they have to know how to love as a family. After all, us, Sakamotos show our unconditional love in a special way though it may be deemed as strange by others."

She would put her arm around Ayako to hug both her and Natsu to her sides. "I love you girls no matter what. That'll never ever change between us." She would then kiss them both on the head to show that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 74 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:19 am

they both nodded "do you think we can get going I had to announce our tagteam to the millions and millions of people watching around the world" the older sister would say "you remember but I want before they go to bed a drink and a lullaby" said the younger one as they both kissed their mother "I'm just so glad you're back I feel special again" said her younger daughter letting out a little cry

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:26 am

(Speaking of which, the tag team bio should be up soon.)

"Why yes, of course!" Mrs. Sakamoto said as she would slowly stand up and stretch a little. "It's best we all can get back to your room to prepare for that day." She then turned to Natsu and said, "I'll make sure you will receive both of them before you go to bed."

As Natsu let out a little cry, Mrs. Sakamoto smiled as she hugged Natsu close and added, "I'm glad to be back also. I've missed you all and I promise we will relive old times together." Then she would get out of the tub to start showering with shampoo and soap and put a towel on to cover herself before looking for her clothes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 am

both skills would not leave their mother's side that they were very cautious about giving her space "for Halloween I'm thinking about everybody dressing up as anime characters! Said Ayako happily she would ask the mother if she would like to join in

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:37 am

"Oh really now?" Mrs. Sakamoto said with a smile as she rinse herself after shampooing her hair as soaping her body. "I would love to join, but what character did you want me to be?" As soon as all the shampoo and soap suds were down the drain, she would immediately turn off the water and grab her towel to dry her body and hair.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:12 pm

"what ever suits your personality" they both said at the same time hiking their mother as she grabbed it

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:02 pm

After drying herself, Mrs. Sakamoto would get to her clothes in their place and would carefully put them on. "Well, are there any good anime mother figures that have daughters?" After getting her bikini and panties on, she would also put on her blue and white top and dark blue pants.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm

(good question… Wikipedia away?) The thought of this for several minutes as they got changed as well

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:05 pm

After some time, Natsu would quickly say, "How about the mother in Witchblade? She can be a good candidate?"

"Who?" Mrs. Sakamoto asked as she slipped on her shoes to insure she is ready to go out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:02 pm

they noted approvingly "you could just shape shift to her complete with abilities" said ayako eagerly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next