Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 77 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:50 pm

"Sure thing!" said Lisa. "I'll set one up for you right away." She would immediately go to the sisters' room and set up a spare bed for Mrs. Sakamoto and Natsu. It didn't take long and it was just as comfortable as the others. Once done, Natsu would be on the bed and waiting for her mother to come.

While Mrs. Sakamoto was walking over to see Natsu, Alice would ask, "Hey, Ayako? How did your special family time go?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 77 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:53 pm

she told her everything about it meanwhile the one was sitting on the bed looked at her mother "I'm ready" she briefed

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 pm

"OK, here I go." Mrs. Sakamoto would remove her shoes to go on the bed with Natsu. She would slowly transform into a cow and surprisingly, she's not as heavy as she thought. Her breasts were now in the form of cow udders as she felt the milk already flowing in them. "Alright, Natsu, are you ready? Tell me how I should feed you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:38 am

she asked her to feed her in the most human way possible she tells her that she loves her

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 am

Mrs. Sakamoto would kiss her daughter on the head as she smiled and said, "And I love you too, sweetie." She would then have Natsu lie down on her lap and hold her like when she was newly born. She would also take one udder to put it close to Natsu's mouth. "Okay, Natsu, drink up and have your fill."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 am

she drank for 10 min before coughing

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:21 am

"Now, now, slow down, Natsu," said Mrs. Sakamoto as she gently patted her youngest daughter's back to clear up the coughing. "Mmm...that actually felt so good on my breasts. It's been a long time since I breastfed my littlest girl..." The thought of those times made the mother's eyes fill with happy tears. "You can continue drinking my milk if you want to."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:26 am

and continue she did stopping every once in a while to talk to her "mother I really hope you don't think of me differently"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:35 am

Mrs. Sakamoto just shook her head as she said, "Oh, why would I, Natsu? You and Ayako are my dear beautiful daughters and I love you no matter what you do, what's happening to you, or what you choose in life." She would give Natsu her special kiss: both cheeks before the head and nose.

"Now keep sucking my nipples for your milk, Natsu. You must grow up big and strong."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:46 am

she continues to drink then that after half an hour or more she had a good drink "thank you so very much" she said happily embracing the bovine

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next