Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 48 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:17 am

"who needs those when you have a key to the inner workings of the arcade cabinet" she said holding up a key "with that I should be able to get into the rom and change it to free play" she said happily the arcade had been abandon for ages but occasionally Ayako will ask the old manager to put in some new games for her

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 48 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:59 am

Lisa was surprised and yet excited to see that Ayako had a key to the old arcade and that she can change it all to free play. "You can do that? Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's get going!!" She is willing to follow her friend's lead and start playing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:32 am

Ayako walked with Lisa in the heat of night-time it was still scorching she made her way down several back alleys into the slums of the neighbourhood and on one of the street corners there was a building with the faded logo "arcade" she would motion to it. "Write this leave milady" she said

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Lisa would walk with Ayako and follow her lead throughout the neighborhood. As the sun was still shining and warming the area, Lisa would moan, "Man, could we have at least taken a car? It felt like we've been walking for an hour!" But finally, the two arrived to the building and Lisa was excited to enter. She then followed Ayako's instruction to write a leave. "Who is this leave for?"

As soon as it was two hours before the project, Alice would dress in cool clothes and sneakers before she walked out. Following the directions she received earlier, she had to make sure to get there in time if she had to help her team out.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:29 am

(for a couple of kids I know" she said as she walks in and turn on the lights the machines started working instantly and they are tucked away in the corner of the room under a black cloth hanging over the stream read "house of the dead 3" Ayako rushed over to it. "Insert coin… I'm sorry I think you mean let us complete this game in half an hour or less." She said as she inserted the key and a main menu screen came up illustrating pricing number of lives and how easy beginning can be "okay, unlimited lives free play and ultra-difficult or alter it easy?" She asked as she fumbled around with it expertly.

The doctors at the hospital were getting everything ready "well, I just pray everything goes smoothly." Said one of the doctors "yes, there was that one little hiccup but I am sure we have perfected it now!" A female nurse came in "she has arrived here safe and sound." The eagerly await to see Alice

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am

"Wow..." says Lisa softly as she gazed upon the arcade games that were turned on one by one. After putting out the leave, she followed Ayako to House of the Dead 3 and she watched as she inserted the key. Looking over the options, she would reply, "Umm, Difficult and unlimited lives. I want the challenge myself."

Alice would arrive at the hospital and followed the nurse's lead to see the doctors. "Hello there. I'm Alice Jenkins and I believe you have called for me here?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:04 am

Ayako would then set the machine and begin playing grabbing the light gun she would say quite casually "and this is where I would send a happy song while killing zombies" she said as she began singing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCQyBcHeDg

the doctors would acknowledge Alice "please follow us." They said as the lead her into a large operating theatre

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:06 am

Lisa would grab the other gun and smirked as she said, "Then, let's sing a duet to double the damage." Once the instructions were done, the zombie slaying will begin. "I'll take them to the left, you take them to the right!"

Alice walked with the doctors to the operating theatre and was quite impressed by the size of the room. "Wow. Uhh, if you don't mind me asking, how many patients came here before me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:50 am

Ayako smiled and said "congratulations on seeing the most corniest line I have ever heard" she said as she laughed and began singing Japanese folksong as she begins shooting at them "I've got to admit you are quite good at this game." She said, remembering the countless hours it took for her to get a perfect on every stage but eventually she memorised it to 8 perfect run through the doctors then explained that the patients that came before her well roughly around 10 to 15 they then told her to lie down on the table and they will begin the procedure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxBnEESTuE I like this team for hazuki better that cheering just sits her perfectly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:08 am

"Thanks," said Lisa as she giggled even at her own joke being commented on being the corniest. "It's the thrill. Now, let's get us some more zombies!"

Alice was quite surprised that she was the eldest patient so far. She only hoped that age didn't matter when this project got underway. She would follow the doctor's instruction as she lied on the bed.

(Nice! Can't wait to see it on her profile!)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next