by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 49 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 am

Ayako smiled and nodded as she shot at the screen asking Lisa questions as though they were walking in a park "do you ever wonder what the differences between true horror movies and thriller/horror?" The doctors instructed her to count backwards from 10 as they put on a mask
(before she goes to sleep she could promise Ayako to give her the biggest most compassionate hug and Kiss ever)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 49 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:55 am

(Yeah, okay. BTW, when do you want me to post up the profile of Masaki?)

Lisa was keeping her focus on the screen, killing off as many zombies as she could in one round. She would hear Ayako's question and she tried to come up with the best answer while killing zombies. "Well, it depends. In my opinion, I consider them both very similar. It all depends on what the aim is for the horror and if it's enough to make someone's heart stop."

Alice would nod as she breathed slowly and started counting backwards from 10z as the mask was put on her, she would slowly drift off to sleep until fast asleep when counted "0".

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:23 am

(if you don't mind right now). After completing the game three times the girls walked home and Ayako after having a buzz playing the game felt completely drained as she walked in the apartment "Lisa it's coming back." She said as the depression slowly made its way back into her mind as she undressed and sat on the bed

Meanwhile a doctor came to check on Alice everything was going according to plan. Although the transformation hasn't kicked in yet it will most likely kick in as she walks home (do you mind doing a detailed description of the transformation?) One of the nurses said something about natsu talking to herself, saying that her mother was going to come back

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:09 am

(Okay, well since a lot happened to me today, I might post it tomorrow.) (And as for the transformation, I'll do my best to be as detailed as possible. Probably after your next post.)

Lisa walked with Ayako and giggled after all the excitement in that arcade. Never in her life was she overjoyed to complete House of the Dead 3 three times in a row! But then when they got home and undressed, she saw that Ayako's depression was coming back and she immediately hugged her. Kissing her cheek, she would say, "Ayako, I'm here and Alice will be home soon. There's nothing to be afraid of or be sad about. I'll tell you what: Befofe we sleep, I'll give you the biggest hug and kiss."

Alice would remain asleep as the transformation took place. It might have been an hour or so before she woke up. Though not completely awake yet, she would overhear the conversation about Natsu saying that Mrs. Sakamoto will return. In that hearing, Alice's eyes slowly opened. "Natsu?...Mrs. Sakamoto?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 am

she smiled at Lisa and kissed her back "you really mean that" she said looking at Lisa holding her hand

"Alice the transformation has taken place just yet it will most likely take place as you walk home" then natsu was headed cheering "not again look you're free to go just don't do anything reckless to get yourself hert" he said before Rashid to natsu calming her down and listening to her story

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:54 am

Lisa smiled as she nodded, "Mmhmm! Wanna get some ice cream to cheer you up?" Usually, something sweet was a way for someone to feel better when they're depressed. Hopefully, it'll work for Ayako.

Alice would nod as she moaned from just waking up and softly said, "Okay, thank you, doctor." It took her a while to sit up, yawn, and try to wipe the sleep from her eyes. "May I see Natsu please?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:00 am

Ayako smiled softly "ice cream sure why not" she said the doctor allowed her 5 min natsu looked at her as she came in "you don't look so good."

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Lisa would jump off the bed and head over to the kitchen. "We recently got some new flavors in." She would head to the fridge and open the freezer. "Let's see...we got vanilla, chocolate with chips, strawberry, and mocha almond fudge."

Alice would be happy and grateful to see that Natsu is alright. She would hug her as she said, "What do you mean? I feel okay as of now. Is something wrong with me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:23 pm

"dare we combined all three?" She said as she thought natsu would look over at her as she is embraced "it's probably nothing" she said as she noticed light pink strands beginning to a marriage on her skin

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 am

"All three?" Lisa seemed intrigued by this offer and dare. "Okay, like which three you want. And would they be on a cone or bowl?"

Alice would then look at Natsu and said, "Natsu, how are you feeling? Are you well enough to get home? Ayako has missed you greatly."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next