Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 26 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:29 am

natsu went into happiness overdrive as she heard about the little sister "if there's one thing in my life than I could use right now it's a mother and a little sister! She then asked if she could talk to her and the little girl… Ayako said to her "do you mind wearing the bikini?" She explained that it did not look good on her and she was just asking if she had any for future reference to that wrestling in bed she responded with "I would be so hyped if it wasn't going to be the equivalent of the son knocking on our door"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 26 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:38 am

Alice smiled as she could see that Natsu was already happy to have a chance for a mother and a little sister. "I'm sure you'll be great with them both. And of course! Jenny is just as excited as you are when she's having fun. If you can help make Jenny happy, you can make her Mommy happy. Simple as that."

"Me?" Lisa hasn't worn that bikini in a while, but Ayako explained that it didn't look good on her. "I'll wear it if you insist. And are you saying you want to wrestle when the sun's not out?" She would put on the bikini as Ayako asked, hoping that can make her happy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 am

Ayako laughs. "It suits you. How do we do it right now." She said cracking her knuckles as she stripped off and stood on the bed me she then sat down "but after this episode!" Natsu smiled and nodded

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 am

Alice continued hugging Natsu close as she asked, "So, how was your time here since you had your operation? Getting any better?"

Lisa nodded as she joined Lisa onto the bed as they continued watching the next episode of the anime. "Man, I wish we had some popcorn. I'm getting kinda hungry."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:59 am

she nodded her head. "They said I will be out in a month!" She said kissing her on the cheek "I think you'd better get home to sisy or you could stay the night it's just I have very strange sleeping habits" she said, referring to how she liked to sleep naked and with somebody considering she was lonely

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:48 am

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Alice cheered in joy. "I'll give Ayako my regards. But I better ask her first what I should do. I know she told me how you usually sleep, so I'm okay with that." Then she added, "Soon, you'll join us in the AFW and you and Ayako can finally live out your dream. And you can make your Mom proud too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:00 am

she smiled and nodded"give Ayako a kiss for me." She said and told her to remember about the project at 6 PM. Meanwhile Ayako was talking to her friend "how long until Alice gets home?" She was getting extremely worried as she hugged Lisa for security reasons

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Alice nodded and smiled before saying, "Alright, I'll keep that in mind." Hugging Natsu once more, she would say, "And Natsu, I hope you don't mind if...I can be family to you too."

Lisa hugged back and patted her friend's shoulder as she said, "She'll be home soon, Ayako. Just be patient and have faith. Now, let's finish this episode while waiting." She was itching to wrestle Ayako though to pass the time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:18 pm

she smiled and nodded "I would like that." Ayako grabbed Lisa and pulled her into a Boston crab "suurprise!" She said as she pulled on her legs extremely hard "well, I may as well wrestle you because I am that board" she said, sounding completely uninterested as she pulled her legs again

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:24 pm

"Alright, I'll see you soon, Natsu." Alice would wave goodbye to Natsu as she was slowly walking out. She prayed silently that Natsu will be safe and that she'll be better sooner than a month.

Lisa was caught with surprise when Ayako immediately got her down and put her in a Boston crab. "NNNGH!!" she grunted as she felt the pain already intense on her legs and lower back. But then Lisa would attempt to grab Ayako's ankles and pull them to trip her onto the bed. If this worked, she would put Ayako in a Boston crab also.

(Try not to be the dominant one here)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next