Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 14 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:19 pm

she drank the water and slowly calmed down "thank you guys" she said laying back down exhausted she then said something along the lines of how much she appreciates them doing this and just wants them to be happy as she holds on to Lisa and Alice

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 14 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Lisa and Alice held onto their tag team sister as they did their best to calm her down. Alice would say, "Just tug onto us so we can be close whenever you're having a bad dream. Don't be afraid alright?" Lisa assisted to pull the covers back over them so they can all sleep.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 pm

the next morning Ayako woke up and said both their names "Alice Lisa good morning" she said cheerfully as she sat up in bed not caring about what they saw "come on guys don't I get a good morning Kiss!" She said laughing at the fact that they were still out to a

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 am

Lisa moaned as she woke up first before Alice in a 2 minute difference. "Hey, Ayako. Good morning." She would get off of bed to change into her morning clothes: a cotton dark blue shorts and a black tank top.

Alice would follow as she yawned and said, "Good morning, Ayako, you'll get your kiss momentarily." After dressing up, she would follow Lisa to give Ayako friendly and sisterly kisses on each cheek. "What do we have for breakfast?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:07 am

Ayako kissed them back. Instead of getting dressed she simply got up and said "bacon and eggs if you girls to mind." She said scratching her ass and yawning she then looks out the window at the grey sky "it looks like it's going to rain… That is perfect!" She then said something about the reason why he she doesn't get changed it is simply because it's just the three of them. They know what each other's body looks like she then says something about if they really want she will put a dressing gown on

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:11 am

"Oh boy! I love bacon and eggs!" said Lisa licking her lips. "Here, I'll help set the table." She went off to get some placemats for three. Once set, she would grab some plates, silverware, and later some cups.

"Can you put a dressing gown on?" asked Alice. "It might get cold later." She would assist in getting the milk and orange juice for the girls' liking. The two hoped that Ayako can get something to wear before she catches a cold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:20 am

she then got into a black dressing gown and sat down at the table "Itadakimasu!" She said enthusiastically as she looked at the bacon and eggs and began eating as she said with a mouthful "say have you seen the anime elfen lied?" She said to the girls as she drank the orange juice and continued eating "it's really good!"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 am

The other two girls would join in their breakfast. Alice would silently pray before eating though. The bacon was so crisp, sweet, salty, and savory, while the eggs was cooked perfectly and ran down the plate.

Lisa would eat some of her food before replying, "Yeah, I like that show. It was pretty good. I kinda wish she didn't die though."

Alice drank her milk as she added, "Yeah, quite an emotional and dramatic anime."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:32 am

"she didn't die according to the manga! Which I have right here!" She said as she motioned to a bookshelf that had every single vvolume "feel free to look at them however if you damage one then I will go Lucy on you!" She said and would go on to explain the similarities between Mariko aka number 35 and Lisa in personality also saying that Alice is a lot like Nana aka number seven "if they ever have a Halloween costume match I propose that we dress up as the diclonius girls for it." She said thoughtfully then looking over at Lisa "stop poking me " she said

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 am

"Oh you do?" Lisa seemed very interested as she ate half of her egg. "And we'll keep in mind that we won't mess anything up." She would feel flattered when she had similarities with Mariko. "You think I can be like her?"

Alice giggled as she said, "Alright, if you want us to dress up, we can on Halloween." Eating her piece of bacon, she also added, "So what do we do on this cold soggy weather? The gym would still be open for us to train."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next