Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 63 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:42 am

"It's okay," said Hana as she would softly hug Ayako. "You weren't the only one though, many kids nowadays think I'm their Mama...when I...actually am a Mama myself." Her mind would then drift back to her life before coming to AFW. Just remembering them just made her sad all the more.

"I had a loving family: a husband and two lovely children. I had my life set out before me...but suddenly, drastic changes had me...lose my family altogether. I was lost and I didn't know where they were now. I was alone all these years until I saw this federation on television. I recognized one of the fighters as one of my own children. I came here to try and find my family and be with them again. The problem is, I don't know anyone and have no idea where to start...That was why I came here..."

Somehow though, Hana could see and sense that Natsu had a peculiar feeling about her. Could she be...Ayako and Natsu's mother?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 63 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 am

they both nodded and listening "now I am definitely giving dé️jà vu" said Ayako shivering at the coincidental link between their past

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:28 am

"Hmm?" Hana looked confused as Ayako said that what she said seemed like a coincidence. "What do you mean? Is there something about my past that sounds a lot like yours?"

Alice was pondering as she wondered why this was so...and then her eyes went wide as she realized it. In her head, she would think, "Wait...Wait, could it be? Can it possibly be?!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:07 am

Ayako then looked at her "don't play games!" She said as her personality shifted into the psychotic one "I know what you are you an illusion you are not real" she said as she grabbed her pulling her in "you don't know anything about me and even if you are similar in the past…" She then began to cry "I just want to be with her again!" She then smiled disturbingly "if you a real I wonder how you would react if I got shards of glass and slowly put them underneath your fingernails" natsu would try to get between them "natsu take one more step and I will break your neck." Natsu stopped knowing that her sister would not do that to her

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 am

Alice and Lisa would immediately jump over to make sure that Ayako doesn't do anything drastic. Alice would say, "Ayako...I think she has something else to say...Let her finish."

Hana remained emotionless as she was grabbed to pull her in. She would hear Ayako's remarks and threats as if she really wanted to get the "illusion" out of her sight. But after a short pause, Hana would speak up. "I don't care what you think now...Call me an illusion and kill me however you want, I don't care. I just came here in hopes to see my family again and...and...I'm glad to finally...have that chance." Her eyes would then fill with tears as she was softly starting to break down while standing. "Oh, my dear beautiful daughters...don't you remember me....your Mama?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:18 am

Ayako suddenly understood and broke down screaming in tears thinking that she would threaten her own mother was unforgivable "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She repeated breathing heavily while crying "please mamma don't be angry! I'm sorry" she said again as natsu would also cry

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:31 am

Seeing both of her girls cry made Hana (or Masaki) instantly think back to when they were still younger and crying as they were hurt. And just like that memory, she would instantly come forward to hug both of her daughters close in each arm. She would choke a little on her sobs before saying to Ayako, "Oh, why would I be angry, Ayako? I have always loved you no matter what happened to any of you."

Masaki also looked to Natsu and said with a smile, "And you, Natsu, my youngest girl...I'm so glad you're alright and I'm also surprised in how big you've grown up to be."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:04 am

the looked at her she looked like she was in a full body suit and wearing a headband that look like cat ears "mamma… Will you stay with us" said natsu softly wanting a kiss Ayako looked at her mother again "what was it like being reborn did you know who they you one hour mother from a young age?"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:33 am

With a teary smile, Masaki would lean in close to Natsu and kiss her softly on her head. "Of course I'll stay with you, dearest...for good."

She then turned to Ayako and said, "Well, it felt like I can finally breathe again on Earth. The funny thing is, none of my old friends recognized me, but told me I looked as beautiful as my old late self."

Lisa and Alice would both be surprised as they walked over to the Sakamotos with their mother back again. "I...I don't believe it!" exclaimed Lisa. "You're Mrs. Sakamoto? But you look so different from when we first saw you."

"I know," said Masaki with a nod. "And I thank you and Alice for taking care of my girls."

"We were delighted to do so," said Alice with a nod.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:21 am

"you sound so young also" said natsu Ayako nodded "I love the outfit and the cat ear head band who got you that." She then asked what was like growing up knowing that she was a mother

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next