by Lobo Today at 10:16 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 9:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 27 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:35 pm

she then let go got up and walked to the window "what's that building over there?" She said curiously, she said, pointing to a building that looked like something that belonged out of the mediaeval period

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 27 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Lisa stopped groaning when she felt Ayako let go. As she rubbed her back, she would get up and ask, "What? Which one?" She walked to the window and saw the building. It did look medieval, but it was for a reason. "Oh, that one. That's a hangout for most of the fighters in the Fur and Feathers faction. A few of them I know hang out there including Red Knight and Arasinya."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Ayako would say that it looked like something out of doom "should I bring a chainsaw when I go there?" She said making a reference to the PC game she didn't even know Lisa knew what she was talking about "are you a gamer?" She then looked at the clock "Alice should be home any second." She then asks what goes on in that particular faction she knows very little about it only that it is for hybrids of human and animal

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Lisa smirked as she said, "No, I don't think that would be necessary. It's not like Dungeons and Dragons or House of the Dead. You'll be fine." Then she added, "I play a few games every once in a while."

In regarding to the faction, Lisa had to make this as simple as best as she could. "Well, the matches and events there are similar to ours. The thing is, sometimes their matches include fights of their "fantasy" background. They fight based on how they look and what their name represents."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 am

she nodded her head still extremely worried about Alice looking at Lisa "I'm glad you're here otherwise I would probably get low" she asked if she knew what she meant saying "do you know about my suicidal tendencies and depression?" She says. Walking back to the bad sitting on it. "Just to let you know I'm not in the right frame of mind to wrestle I'm sorry if you want to"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Lisa followed Ayako to the bed and hugged her like a sister. "Well, I'm glad to be here for you and yes, I have known about your suicidal tendencies and depression. It's not uncommon to some people and they just need someone to be there for them. And if you don't want to wrestle ight now, it's fine with me."

A few minutes later, Alice would knock on the door and call out, "Girls? Are you in there?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Ayako would respond with "well unless the rapture has happened or we've gone out to get pigs then that would be a yes we are here in both body mind and apparently soul" she said as she hugged Lisa saying something about wanting her to help her on a record

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Lisa would open the door and let Alice in. "Hello, Alice! Welcome home."

Alice would hug both of her teammates as she said, "Ayako, your sister is doing wonderful an she should recover within a month. Plus, I got offered a job."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

the naked Ayako walked up to her and enquired about the job "well me and Lisa have just been discussing the hangout of fur and feathers" she said as she hopped back on to the bed laying down next to Lisa

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:49 pm

"Ah, yes," said Alice going with them both. "Quite a medieval look isn't it? Some of our friends actually hang out there also since they are part of the faction. Perhaps you'd like to go there?" She sat down on the bed with her friends to relax.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next