Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 28 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:54 am

Ayako nodded and then asked again about the job

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 28 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:02 am

Alice had trouble trying to explain. "Well...it has to do with Fur and Feathers. Natsu was offered the same job, but was unable to due to her condition. She passed it to me." Taking a deep breath, she said, "This program is offering me to become a hybrid. Half human...half animal."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:10 am

"oh yeah I have heard that project moonlight?" She said then saying that it will be very beneficial to the team because not only is it stand for the next generation but it could also stand for genetic evolutionary chain in the history of man "I approve of you to take that offer" she said enthusiastically

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 am

"Thank you, Ayako, but I am weary still. I need to tell the rest of my team and family what's about to happen to me. What if I don't live to see them again whether this project works or not? I still want to help them, you, Lisa, and Natsu while I'm still here." Alice looked depressed as she hung her head.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 am

Ayako told her not to worry and that she has seen footage of the project on YouTube and it works completely flawless giving her a hug and Kiss she said. "Your family and team members will approve I I guarantee it." She then said something to Lisa about ordering a pizza for dinner stating that she liked margarita

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:42 am

Alice nodded and hugged Ayako back as she was now confident in the project.

Lisa then said, "Pizza! Oh boy, I love pizza, especially margarita. Are you going to order it?" Alice smiled also as she felt hungry herself.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:49 am

Ayako phoned up the pizza joint and ordered the pizza thin crust lots of cheese no fresh tomato topping and no Basil as she said the adddress the voice on the other hand, went silent for a couple and then said "if you are mentioning where I think your mentioning then I would be honoured" he said and within 30 min the teenager arrived. He knocked on the door "hello pizza delivery for… Alice Jenkin's" he said sounding like he was going to faint.

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:03 am

Alice would get to the door and opened it to see the boy. "Hello there! One margarita pizza? Alright!" She reached into her pocket and took out her wallet. "So, how much would this cost?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:27 am

he then said "that will be ¥550" he said out of breath completely starstruck

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:45 am

"Alright," said Alice as she was taking out her money. "Here you go." She handed him the money and accepted the pizza. "Thank you so much for your service." She winked at him since she can see that he's star struck.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next