Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 29 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:22 am

she smiled and blushed shutting the door and seeing thank you be for a loud cheer could be heard Ayako looked at Alice and said "now let us consumed this pizza and discuss 404 project moonlight and the tagteam" she said curiously wondering how what they are going to do to make any impact in the league "what about doing what d-generation x did to stir up the establishment back in the day?" Not only was she a big fan of this league she was also a fan of the recent gone crap wwe and it was more interested in the WWF, which was when wrestling had reached its peak in the early 90s too late 2000s

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 29 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:20 am

Alice nodded as she placed the pizza to the side and helped set up the table. Lisa would follow and put out plastic cups and some beverages.

They placed the pizza on the center and say down. Alice heard about D-Generation X and asked, "What do you mean? How should we be similar to them?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:38 am

she laughed and said something about making fun of the opponents and the dark faction and the brat Pack "and then at the end we should always end on a catchphrase llike what they say if you're not down with that we've got two words for you suck it!" She said

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:44 am

Alice and Lisa found that very interesting. They can definitely have their catchphrase to leave something to remember. Alice would speak out, "Well, we have to have a line that is intimidating and leaves something for our opponents to remember."

Lisa nodded and said, "Yeah. For me, I always say, "I hope you don't sing too 'cause I'll kick your @$$ just the same"."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:30 am

Ayako laughs at Lisa "what if they sing and own a donkey and they kick it for you?" She then thought about something "welcome to the era… Gen-ex"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 am

Lisa scoffed as she replied, "Well, then I give them credit for trying. I mean, you haven't albums, did you hear my voice? I can put out a high pitch that barely anyone can hit!"

Alice then heard Ayako's proposal for their catchphrase and said, "Hmmm...how about "Welcome to the era...We are gen-EX." She then distributed the pizza for her friends.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:56 pm

"you mean like this?" She gets a impossibly high note and then bites down on the pizza "this pizza is delicious!" She nodded and smiled at Alice as she says that is perfect "so when is the project?" She asked curiously if she could watch

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Alice giggled as she nodded and said, "Yeah, something like that. But, we have to make it ours! It must be authentic and it speaks for all of us!"

About the project, she would add, "It starts at 6 PM tomorrow. I need to make sure I prepare well and send the word to my other friends and family." She took a bite of her pizza and savored it's deliciousness and relieve her of her fears.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:43 am

she then said something about the catchphrase being "welcome to the gen-ex way raising hell and taking names"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:57 am

Lisa ate her own slice of pizza as she heard Ayako's proposal of their tag team catchphrase. After chewing and swallowing, she would reply, "It sounds okay, but it seems a little vague. Not so much of a WOW factor to it." Taking a sip of her drink, she would add, "I was thinking it could be more like this: 'In our fighting world, the time has come for the old to be gone and the new to come...US! We are the new generation! We...are...gen-EX!'"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next